Steele: GOP needs 'hip-hop' makeover

bk1983

Off too Kuwait..
Oct 17, 2008
:lol: :lol: :lol: Ohh, I cant wait till the 2012 election, it will be quite entertaining.

Newly elected Republican National Committee Chairman Michael S. Steele plans an “off the hook” public relations offensive to attract younger voters, especially blacks and Hispanics, by applying the party's principles to “urban-suburban hip-hop settings.”

But, he elaborated with a laugh, “we need to uptick our image with everyone, including one-armed midgets.”

Washington Times - Steele: GOP needs 'hip-hop' makeover

***EDIT Just realized another member already posted this same article, can a mod please combine the threads,sorry.

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Ohh, I cant wait till the 2012 election, it will be quite entertaining.

Newly elected Republican National Committee Chairman Michael S. Steele plans an “off the hook” public relations offensive to attract younger voters, especially blacks and Hispanics, by applying the party's principles to “urban-suburban hip-hop settings.”

But, he elaborated with a laugh, “we need to uptick our image with everyone, including one-armed midgets.”

***EDIT Just realized another member already posted this same article, can a mod please combine the threads,sorry.

.. but its so funny, oppurtunist and sad that it deserves a double post....

Da GOP is going all straight, street, gangsta, stick!! for votes in 1-0 and 1-2!!

Last edited:
Too bad they didn't do that earlier. I would've paid money to see McCain and Palin in Fubu gear wearing big, obnoxious gold chains

I think it's quite entertaining that actually stating what everyone allowed to vote should already know about politicians in ALL parties and ALL parties themselves it's actually even worthy of comment at all.

They're ALL salesman. Whether or not you buy the Ford or Chevy just depends on the pitch, and some blind product loyalty.

I didn't understand that part either. How do we attract the "Hip Hop" element to Conservatism?
"Yo, payin taxes is whack! Take yo country back!"

Muthu Fuckuh. And shit.

Poor people are still going to know they're poor, I think.

If they're sitting around waiting for the government to make their situations better, then they get what they get.

The only make over the GOP needs is that of where it came, from the era of Taft and Goldwater. I swear, the GOP reminds me of the Democratic Party circa 1968!

I think it's quite entertaining that actually stating what everyone allowed to vote should already know about politicians in ALL parties and ALL parties themselves it's actually even worthy of comment at all.

They're ALL salesman. Whether or not you buy the Ford or Chevy just depends on the pitch, and some blind product loyalty.

I had no illusions on the motives and salesman tactics of either party, but the GOP going all "Hip-Hop" is hillarious, I don't care who you are.

I can totally see John McCain, Rush Limbaugh, and John Boner keeping it real.