Steel Floor Panels, Metal Decking on each Floor in the WTC Buildings

Didn't you see the freaking planes hit the buildings? Is it alleged now by the tin foil hats that LBJ conspired with Richard Nixon to leave out the steel decking in the construction so that nut case jihadists could bring them down 30 years later? Do you think the Fire Dept conspired with the people who hauled the debris to Statin Is to hide the steel plates? What then?
LBJ had already successfully had Elvis assassinate JFK and fake the moon landings, so sabotaging the WTC was easy!

I bet there were a few pieces of furniture,maybe some chairs,desks,carpet,copying machines,pipes,all sorts of stuff was in the building that day...metal filing cabinets perhaps.Heavy floor tiles made of metal
that were common in computer rooms,heavy thick 2ft x 2ft metal square floor tiles that you needed a special suction cup device to pull the tile out...They weighed quite a bit.Where did they end up?

I really don't remember seeing any of those things intact lying around in the debris field.
What do you think happened to them?.....
The Mossad took all that stuff. They needed new office furniture.

Recap: There is technology to paint on powerful explosives.

The floor trusses and under the metal decking underwent construction renovations BOTH to paint rusting steel and to refireproof.

Could the trusses and under decking have had explosive paint or fireproofing applied to account for it being pulverized to dust?

FEMA specifically said in their inspection form that they could not find specifications and data on the type of fireproofing applied.

Last edited:
Funny, I was talking to a Customer today that was an Engineer that did work at The World Trade Center. He did point out a few things related to it's construction, things like the Site Itself being exempt from NYC Building Ordinances, being under the control of the Port Authority. They did get away with allot of shit in construction, that they would otherwise never been allowed to do. Things like the hull construction, where virtually all of the building support being on the exterior walls or skin. Floors expanding with the heat from the fuel, cutting the rivets around the exterior where the buildings got their support, starting and compounding the pancake, deck of cards collapse. It does make sense. There is a history with the construction of those buildings that is not pretty.

Ever see a tire get burned and how much of the steel wire belts are left?

Can you imagine how much steel wire would be in the pile?

Or the steel decking for that matter...
Have you ever seen a slab of concert cut and busted?

No...

Fireproofing can be sprayed on too.

Now that I think of it I recall something to do with it that I felt was irelevent before...

When the new fireproofing was inspected it specifically said the fireproofing was applied in required thickness but FEMA could not find data on the type of fireproofing used..

I believe Asbestos was used up to a certain levels in both towers, and during construction, the laws regarding it's use was changed.

No...

Now that I think of it I recall something to do with it that I felt was irelevent before...

When the new fireproofing was inspected it specifically said the fireproofing was applied in required thickness but FEMA could not find data on the type of fireproofing used..

I believe Asbestos was used up to a certain levels in both towers, and during construction, the laws regarding it's use was changed.

Why were they removing the Asbestos and replacing it with new fireproofing in the first place when it was fine undistured between the floors?

Most codes regarding Asbestos specifically say not to disturb it in older buildings...

Last edited:
No...

Why were they removing the Asbestos and replacing it with new fireproofing in the first place when it was fine undistured between the floors?

Most codes regarding Asbestos specifically say not to disturb it in older buildings...

Maybe there were problems with air currents disturbing it, I don't know. You are dealing with engineers, all out to impress each other, you are dealing with the Port Authority. Who's to say. I do think the real answers lie in the construction. Look into the rework. Look into 911 issues during construction.

The floor trusses and under the metal decking underwent construction renovations BOTH to paint rusting steel and to refireproof.

Could the trusses and under decking have had explosive paint or fireproofing applied to account for it being pulverized to dust?

FEMA specifically said in their inspection form that they could not find specifications and data on the type of fireproofing applied.

Recap:

You're full of shit.

Ever see a tire get burned and how much of the steel wire belts are left?

Can you imagine how much steel wire would be in the pile?

Or the steel decking for that matter...

No...

The twin towers were nothing special this is how the fireproofing looks like after applied
42A%20Mineral%20Fiber%20Fireproofing.JPG

This is how it's applied
Fireproofing%202-jpg-600x600.jpg

And this is what it looks like in it's dry form
product3.jpg

You apply it by dump dry form in bucket and adding water. and spraying it on.

Last edited:
Tower Blueprints
Surviving Evidence of the World Trade Center Attack

The blueprints to the Twin Towers and Building 7 remained off-limits to the public for more than five years after the attack, despite the fact that the buildings were built with public money and that the engineering drawings of public buildings are supposed to be public information. 1 Incredibly, the team of engineers from the ASCE that conducted the only investigation of the building "collapses" before Ground Zero had been cleaned up lacked access to the buildings' blueprints -- at least until they signed waivers that they would not use the evidence in a lawsuit against the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey. 2
Whistleblower Releases Blueprints

In March of 2007, an extensive set of detailed architectural drawings of the World Trade Center became public through the actions of a whistleblower. The 261 drawings included detailed plans for the North Tower (WTC 1), the World Trade Center foundation and basement, and the TV mast atop the North Tower. The set of drawings does not include plans for the other six buildings in the World Trade Center complex. However, since the Twin Towers were of almost identical construction, it is safe to assume that the structural details that the drawings shown for the North Tower are largely applicable to the South Tower.

The drawings contain a wealth of detail about the buildings, including the dimensions of structural members such as the core columns.

9-11 Research: Tower Blueprints

Recap:

You're full of shit.

Yep.

Poor construction issue. That's it. That, and covering up the mistakes.

what no paintable super duper nanothermite ?
or would this happen:[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPs25Jj8_As]WTC - Super Thermite liquide paint - YouTube[/ame]
this clip was shown on "conspiracy" with Jesse Ventura and cuts away at the critical moment...

this clip:[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-pZf56L0lg]Dr. Van Romero tests thermite-blasted beam - YouTube[/ame]
was not shown on the show ..... it's obvious why.

Forum List

Back