Steel and Aluminum: Economics or Politics

Do you support the imposition of Tariffs

• Yes, it will create jobs

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No, it will create a tariff war

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • No, it will create jobs in one sector, or force layoffs in other sectors of our economy

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
You know, when you are a messiah, when you have a messianic attitude about yourself,
nobody's supposed to doubt you
. Rush Limbaugh

- Another lie. Rush said that about Obama, not himself

Don't doubt me. I say it, you believe it. That's the rule here. Rush Limbaugh
Damn you are an idiot!
The whole point if my Russia Limbaugh quotes it to show his HYPOCRISY.
Of course he said that about Obama, that is the whole point of his hypocrisy, the reason he gives for a messianic attitude is that it is expressed by believing no one is to doubt you, which is HIS whole sthick!!!
Get it, fool???

1) That's not what your sig implies. Your sig clearly implies that he said it about himself, not Obama

2) Where does he do that? You just hate him and don't care what he says.

So you you think it should be illegal to not be a leftist? Or is it OK if we're not leftists as long as we STFU?
No, YOU are just too STUPID to get the implication of those three quotes.
First he accuses Dems of doing what they accuse others of doing.
Then he accuses Obama of having a messianic attitude because no one is to doubt him.
Finally I show him doing what he accuses Obama of doing with his most famous and most habitually repeated quote, "Don't doubt me."

Geezzzz, even a kindergartner could follow the implication of HYPOCRISY, but not YOU!!!!!!

You know, when you are a messiah, when you have a messianic attitude about yourself,
. Rush Limbaugh

Damn you are an idiot!
Of course he said that about Obama, that is the whole point of his hypocrisy, the reason he gives for a messianic attitude is that it is expressed by believing no one is to doubt you, which is HIS whole sthick!!!
Get it, fool???

1) That's not what your sig implies. Your sig clearly implies that he said it about himself, not Obama

So you you think it should be illegal to not be a leftist? Or is it OK if we're not leftists as long as we STFU?
Then he accuses Obama of having a messianic attitude because no one is to doubt him.
Finally I show him doing what he accuses Obama of doing with his most famous and most habitually repeated quote, "Don't doubt me."

Geezzzz, even a kindergartner could follow the implication, but not YOU!!!!!!

I already addressed that. You don't get when he's clearly joking because you're a hateful, stick up your ass leftist.

Just like with Trump. He's actually pretty funny. It goes over your head every time

:aug08_031:

You misrepresented all three quotes. The first two were about Obama and you make it appear it was Rush. The third was a joke and you make it like he was serious.

Pull the stick out, wow, it improves quality of life

You said "I'm not arguing anything about the Dems," which was a lie.
That is right, I'm not arguing anything about the Dems as a whole, YOUB are. I'm arguing SOME do and SOME don't. If you had said that I said "SOME Dems" rather than just "Dems," I wouldn't haver called you the worthless lying scum YOU are.

. Rush Limbaugh

Damn you are an idiot!
Get it, fool???

I already addressed that. You don't get when he's clearly joking because you're a hateful, stick up your ass leftist.

Just like with Trump. He's actually pretty funny. It goes over your head every time

You misrepresented all three quotes. The first two were about Obama and you make it appear it was Rush. The third was a joke and you make it like he was serious.

You just don't get the HYPOCRISY of the RIGHT who ALWAYS project whatv they hate about themselves onto the Left.

And the first hypocritical quote was about Clinton, not Obama.

You said "I'm not arguing anything about the Dems," which was a lie.
That is right, I'm not arguing anything about the Dems as a whole, YOUB are. I'm arguing SOME do and SOME don't. If you had said that I said "SOME Dems" rather than just "Dems," I wouldn't haver called you the worthless lying scum YOU are.

Just keep moving the goalposts, Sparky

. Rush Limbaugh

Damn you are an idiot!
Get it, fool???

You just don't get the HYPOCRISY of the RIGHT who ALWAYS project whatv they hate about themselves onto the Left.

Saying you took the quotes out of context then didn't get when Rush was joking isn't saying I don't get it, dumb ass

Well he's done it. Now what?

Will it benefit our economy? Or is it solely a political move meant to keep the H. or Rep. under the Republican Leadership?

Benefit as he gets other countries to make deals on trade.....he knows what he is doing......

Damn you are an idiot!
Get it, fool???

Saying you took the quotes out of context then didn't get when Rush was joking isn't saying I don't get it, dumb ass
None of the quotes are out of context, you are just PROGRAMMED to say that by your MessiahRushie every time his OWN words expose him for the lying scum HYPOCRITE he is.

None of the quotes are out of context, you are just PROGRAMMED to say that by your MessiahRushie every time his OWN words expose him for the lying scum HYPOCRITE he is.

Rrrriiiigggghhhhtttttt. Rush is programming me to be a libertarian. If he can program me, why wouldn't he program me to agree with him. Is he fucking with me?

You just get dumber by the minute ...

Will it benefit our economy? Or is it solely a political move meant to keep the H. or Rep. under the Republican Leadership?
I do not believe the USA should be disadvantaged by a trade deficit. What do ewe think?
I think if he puts tariffs on the EU, we'll be disadvantaged in trade. but this is about votes.

He's a populist like Slick Willie was. The difference is that he's not a Democrat so you suddenly care
Actually, tariffs are a democrat position, and you love him because .... who the fuck cares.
And Democrats know tariffs don’t work, which is why most don’t advocate for them – save for the dwindling unions.

I do not believe the USA should be disadvantaged by a trade deficit. What do ewe think?
I think if he puts tariffs on the EU, we'll be disadvantaged in trade. but this is about votes.

He's a populist like Slick Willie was. The difference is that he's not a Democrat so you suddenly care
Actually, tariffs are a democrat position, and you love him because .... who the fuck cares.
And Democrats know tariffs don’t work, which is why most don’t advocate for them – save for the dwindling unions.
Yeah, well, what you assclowns have been doing for the last eight years wasn’t working either. I see zero reason for the US having a trade deficit.

We are already disadvantaged on trade. Which is the point of tariffs.

Everything imported will go up, the tariff will be paid by the consumers. That's so simple even you might, may, be able to understand it.
With millions of jobs placed in jeopardy, in an effort to save a few thousand jobs there’s no guarantee will be saved.

Bull shit. Hillary had to flip on NAFTA because she got such a backlash. Obviously she originally supported it since she was Slick's ho at the time.

Once Trump is gone, you'll support tariffs again too

Yeah, well, what you assclowns have been doing for the last eight years wasn’t working either. I see zero reason for the US having a trade deficit.

He's right that tariffs are a terrible idea. The thing is he doesn't mean it. Trump wanted a tariff, so the leftists are suddenly against tariffs. The problem is once Trump's gone, they won't be there to oppose tariffs anymore.

Clayton will be blustering about those damned feriners who steal our jobs again

Forum List

Back