Stealth drone

This thread appears to be yet another one where nutters weigh in without any information. keep on keepin' on.

The fact of the OP appear unquestionable....

What part are you disputing?

It seems that on this board, typing is mandatory but brains are optional.

I am referring to the rush to speculate put on by nutters here. They don't know shit about the situation.....yet they drop steaming piles of shit about it anyway.

I know the fucking thing was "captured". But the details.....the important stuff....have yet to be revealed.

Commenting about the possible details is dumb. get it?

Last edited:
This thread appears to be yet another one where nutters weigh in without any information. keep on keepin' on.

I am referring to the rush to speculate put on by nutters here. They don't know shit about the situation.....yet they drop steaming piles of shit about it anyway.

I know the fucking thing was "captured". But the details.....the important stuff....have yet to be revealed.

What more details do you need? This should be interesting...............:lol:

The Iranians have one of our unmanned drones. What more do you need to know? The name of the guy who found it? The time of day? Had he had his morning tea yet?

:lol:

The language that you use, the low level, is amazingly consistent with the level of political acumen you evince. The only difference between Custer’s Last Stand and what I’m about to do to you is that Custer didn’t have to read the post afterwards.

1. Details? It seems that you are the one with a dearth of details...note the following:
"Three U.S. intelligence officials said the greatest concern now is that the Iranians will give Russian or Chinese scientists access to the aircraft, which is designed to be virtually invisible to radar and carries advanced communications and surveillance gear.

Studying it may give two technologically sophisticated potential adversaries insight into the unmanned spy plane’s flight controls, communications gear, video equipment and self- destruct, holding pattern or return-to-base mechanisms, officials said. The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because the RQ-170 is part of a Secret Compartmented Intelligence (SCI) program, a classification higher than Top Secret, and because the investigation into the loss of the drone is also classified."
Iran Shows Downed Spy Drone as U.S. Assesses Technology Loss - Businessweek

2. It is an amazing leap of faith on your part to assume that the Pentagon and the White House are as ill informed as you are.

3. Your 'defense' of the Obama administration is addition by subtraction. I'm certain that no one of any political description would wish the support of a vile-mouthed juvenile such as yourself.

4. As you are a proven idiot, this analogy will probably have no meaning to you: it was well reported that, even when OBL was sighted, during three administration, the OK to shoot him required presidential oversight.

Any sentient individual- clearlly not a description of you- would realize that destroying the drone in another nation would involve protocol of at least the same nature.

5. Posting is not for you. You should go back to the task for which you are better prepared, using silly putty to lift the comic page. I’m sure somebody will open the egg for you.

Last edited:
I'm sure Obama will consider it a gift to our enemies.

Where would that idea come from?

...oh, yeah:

"America's chickens are coming home to roost" and "...not God Bless America. God damn America." Reverend Wright

You know....the first thing I think after reading something as astute as this observation is " When am I going to be all grown up so I can think AND actually write things like that?"

So mature and so well thought out. Fuck....I am so jealous!

...oh, yeah:

"America's chickens are coming home to roost" and "...not God Bless America. God damn America." Reverend Wright

You know....the first thing I think after reading something as astute as this observation is " When am I going to be all grown up so I can think AND actually write things like that?"

:lame2:

...oh, yeah:

:lame2:
Bigtime lame...it is tentamount to admitting defeat.

The Iranians have one of our unmanned drones. What more do you need to know? The name of the guy who found it? The time of day? Had he had his morning tea yet?

:lol:
Has he had a bowel movement yet? Does he wear a turbin? Member of al-Queida in good standing...?:eusa_whistle:

...oh, yeah:

Precisely. From the mouths of miscreants...and America Haters everywhere...Obama is making damn sure that prophecy rings true. Maybe the 12th Imam is someone we know? :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Oh yeah........I'm defeated. The proof that Obama misplayed this event is all over the fucking place!

BTW.....what the fuck is tentamount supposed to mean? A mountain for tenting? Idiot.

Obama said "Ask Osama Bin Laden if I'm using appeasement as part of my foreign policy".

We would motherfucker, if you would stop capping them instead of capturing them.:D

With Obama it's all or nothing. Simply kill em.

He practically gift-wraps a stealth drone and delivers it to the Iranians.

Part of our stealth technology ended up in the hands of the Chinese after the OBL raid as well.

This is not the work of a thoughtful leader. It is the work of a blundering amateur.
And an ameteur that wants the US Military neutered...ONE way, or the other.

Most of us have NO CLUE what the hell is going on in the military. This is the reason that many of the jobs (military) have security clearances. Weapons are always being created, as well as all kinds of ways to destroy the enemy.

One of the most fascinating, yet bizarre that I've read of, was from US Army Psyops in Vietnam. Ever heard of Operation Wandering Soul? Here is a link to the operation. Listen to the audio and read the history and translation, if you haven't heard of it.

The Wandering Soul - Vietnam Psychological Operations (PSYOP)

Our military is very resourceful. We probably have something more powerful and stealthy than the drone, at least on the proverbial drawing board. I have faith in them.

That never stopped the Dems in Washington from doing exactly that to Bush for 8 MF years. They sent out armies of journalists to track down mold and mildew accusing Bush of mistreating the troops.

After years of hearing them bitch about no body-armor and an a lack of up-armored Humvees we're just paying back the very person that was one of the figureheads of the attacks. Attacks for which he's never had the class to apologize for.

Nothing is ever reported accurately. Sometimes we used to make fun of CNN reporters and their "Facts" and laugh about how much they got it wrong. We never trusted them while we were deployed for many reasons. Their habit of tipping off the enemy for one. Their misreporting for another. CNN is the enemy's greatest weapon against us.

Yes, shit like this happens, however Obama is guilty of going to the well one too many times with his repetitive drone attacks, and it's finally blown up in his face. Not only doesn't he have any good intel because he rushed in front of the cameras to brag about getting OBL, ruining his chance of getting just about every al Qaeda leader before they knew what hit them, but now he's botched things in Iraq and Afghanistan wearing out our welcome in both strategic areas of operation. We could have used them for the next 20 years to launch attacks against terrorist hot-spots but now it looks like we'll soon have to do everything from a carrier. He says he got 17 of 20 leaders when it seems he only got 3. Is he giving away more secrets with his bragging?

We should have gotten cheap oil contracts with the Iraqis, but instead China and soon Iran will be sucking on that straw.

This Harvard prick has undone just about everything Bush worked for and refused to tell us about because it was supposed to be a secret. Obama is giving away or technology and our allies technology to our enemies. The damage he's done to us is unimaginable. We've given our enemies a chance to catch up with us because this tin-horn dictator wannabe is playing games with our latest and most effective technology.

The guy is an outright buffoon and folks actually believe he's competent. The only time he takes credit for anything is when it goes right by pure luck on his part and the skill of the operators on the ground. Everything else is buried in the news. His fuckups are too many to count and even harder to discover.

Last edited:

That never stopped the Dems in Washington from doing exactly that to Bush for 8 MF years. They sent out armies of journalists to track down mold and mildew accusing Bush of mistreating the troops.

After years of hearing them bitch about no body-armor and an a lack of up-armored Humvees we're just paying back the very person that was one of the figureheads of the attacks. Attacks for which he's never had the class to apologize for.

Nothing is ever reported accurately. Sometimes we used to make fun of CNN reporters and their "Facts" and laugh about how much they got it wrong. We never trusted them while we were deployed for many reasons. Their habit of tipping off the enemy for one. Their misreporting for another. CNN is the enemy's greatest weapon against us.

Yes, shit like this happens, however Obama is guilty of going to the well one too many times with his repetitive drone attacks, and it's finally blown up in his face. Not only doesn't he have any good intel because he rushed in front of the cameras to brag about getting OBL, ruining his chance of getting just about every al Qaeda leader before they knew what hit them, but now he's botched things in Iraq and Afghanistan wearing out our welcome in both strategic areas of operation. We could have used them for the next 20 years to launch attacks against terrorist hot-spots but now it looks like we'll soon have to do everything from a carrier. He says he got 17 of 20 leaders when it seems he only got 3. Is he giving away more secrets with his bragging?

We should have gotten cheap oil contracts with the Iraqis, but instead China and soon Iran will be sucking on that straw.

This Harvard prick has undone just about everything Bush worked for and refused to tell us about because it was supposed to be a secret. Obama is giving away or technology and our allies technology to our enemies. The damage he's done to us is unimaginable. We've given our enemies a chance to catch up with us because this tin-horn dictator wannabe is playing games with our latest and most effective technology.

The guy is an outright buffoon and folks actually believe he's competent. The only time he takes credit for anything is when it goes right by pure luck on his part and the skill of the operators on the ground. Everything else is buried in the news. His fuckups are too many to count and even harder to discover.
In regard to the lack of armor? That was residual from Clinton...:eusa_whistle:

In regard to the lack of armor? That was residual from Clinton...:eusa_whistle:

Yes......armor and body-armor.

After losing an extremely high tech drone in Iran,Obama was given two options.
Destroy in place or retrieve.
Which did he choose?

Neither ...he just let them keep it.
Way to go Obammy,did you put a bow on it for them?

He was afraid that doing either would be considered an act of war....Gee..you mean like supplying our enemies with weapons and cash?

What a moron........

Key words highlighted
:evil:

Nut bar lies “..Truthmatters
Pale Rider gave us a link. It appears he has more credulity on this issue.

"Fox News National Security Correspondent Jennifer Griffin reported " That should tell you something about the story. Fox "News" has no credibility
…Truthseeker
When one cannot dispute a story, dispute the network. Where’s your link to accuracy?

“Is there nothing the anti-christ won't do to destroy us? Launch a congressional fishing expedition NOW! “…occupied

When you cannot debate with facts, create the one sentence BS.

Obviously, the only poster who had anything worthwhile to say is the one who reported the article. At the very least, we should wait for the true answers to come out. It appears it’s heading that way.

So we know the Iranians really have the drone and that the drone appears to be intact. Now comes the part where we, the public, try to parse the posturing (on both sides) from the truths. For instance, Iran claims its air defenses detected and shot down the drone as soon as it entered Iranian airspace. Yet the drone in the video looks highly un-shot-up and mostly un-crashed. The official in the video is apparently explaining this away by claiming Iran’s military brought the drone down with the intention of causing minimum damage. Gravity generally doesn’t bend its rules based upon intention, but okay.

And then there’s the fact that the drone was recovered some 140 miles from the border. Had the drone been engaged just as it crossed into Iranian airspace, one could envision it limping its way in-country for a distance. But more than 100 miles?
Video: Iran Puts Its Captured RQ-170 Drone on Display | Popular Science

Act of Treason: Obama Gives Iran A Drone
It has now been revealed that Obama refused to recover or destroy the top secret RQ170 Sentinel Drone that landed on Iranian soil so now the Iranian Islamic Regime has a fully functional top secret USRQ170 Sentinel Drone at their disposal, courtesy of Obama the Traitor-in-Chief.

State television on Thursday aired footage of what it said was the captured drone, showing what appeared to be an RQ-170 Sentinel aircraft with little visible damage.
The Pentagon said American experts were analysing the footage.
The footage showed a cream-coloured aircraft being examined by two commanders of Tehran’s elite Revolutionary Guard Corps, who are in charge of the country’s air defences.
Aerospace unit Brigadier General Amir-Ali Hajizadeh said the drone had been captured
through a cyber attack. “It fell into the trap of (the Guards) electronic warfare unit who then managed to land it with minimum damage,” he said.
US drone penetrated 250 km: Iran protest – The Express Tribune

So far it appears that the drone was not shot down but landed safely, perhaps with the help of cyber attack from Iran. But why wasn't it destroyed by the US when that happened?... is another question.

Is this the time to cut our defense funding and allow this kind of thing to happen? Why wasn't there self destruct mechanisms on board? If they were there, why weren't they used? How can we thwart cyber attacks without funding?

It looks like we've gone wrong somewhere.

Forum List

Back