Stealth drone

Perhaps you should do a little Research before you spout off. Obama clearly did know about it, and Standard procedure would have been to send in Planes to destroy it if necessary, Were not talking about some run of the mill Predator Drone, this was an advance, classified Stealth Drone people.
Yes it is, and Obama's just shot us all in the foot with Stealth technology to one of the biggest America haters on earth.

Just spreading the wealth - its not fair we have all that stealth technology all to ourselves

They want a piece of the pie too :eusa_whistle:
Unfortunately, they're the country, when armed with the knowledge Congress decided to quadruple the metal in troop humvees, they upped the firepower of IEDs to match and exceed, sending more of our fighting men and women to amputee retraining centers or their graves.

We're not getting out of this without a total loss of evasive tech.

Perhaps you should do a little Research before you spout off. Obama clearly did know about it, and Standard procedure would have been to send in Planes to destroy it if necessary, Were not talking about some run of the mill Predator Drone, this was an advance, classified Stealth Drone people.

Exactly right; The decision fell to the president. Obama was presented options and he chose none of the above, so as to not offend Iran. That was the determining factor as reported in the WSJ yesterday.

Are any of us surprised?
NOT in the least...but then we have Statists here on these pages applauding...and making excuses...

After losing an extremely high tech drone in Iran,Obama was given two options.
Destroy in place or retrieve.
Which did he choose?

Neither ...he just let them keep it.
Way to go Obammy,did you put a bow on it for them?

He was afraid that doing either would be considered an act of war....Gee..you mean like supplying our enemies with weapons and cash?

What a moron........
It was reported that all communications was lost with the drone. If you have no communications, how are you going to send a signal to blow it up. I seriously doubt that Obama even knew of the mission, much less made a decision not to blow it up. Your post is not even reasonable much less factual.

Your right up there with Obammy when it comes to intelligence. One of YOUR lib networks reported it just the way I posted it.
He was TOLD he had two options !! Destroy in place or retrieve. Which means they could have gone in and got it or destroy it from the air. No one said anything about using remote methods of destroying it.
You might want to look into it before opening your pie hole.

Last edited:
Which did he choose?

He was afraid that doing either would be considered an act of war....Gee..you mean like supplying our enemies with weapons and cash?

What a moron........
It was reported that all communications was lost with the drone. If you have no communications, how are you going to send a signal to blow it up. I seriously doubt that Obama even knew of the mission, much less made a decision not to blow it up. Your post is not even reasonable much less factual.

On the evening news, it was reported that the drone was not in tact, that it had crashed. I think it's reasonable to assume that the decision was made that it was not necessary to send fighters to destroy a drone that may have already have been mostly destroyed. The pictures the Iranians displayed on TV were not the actual drone and in fact did not even look like it.

If Obama had ordered fighters into Iranian air space and there was a conflict, this thread would have read Obama attacks Iran over an unmanned drone. From what was reported it was the right decision.

There is far too little information to blame Obama. Of course the opposition blames Obama with everything, so this is to be expected.

On the evening news, it was reported that the drone was not in tact, that it had crashed. I think it's reasonable to assume that the decision was made that it was not necessary to send fighters to destroy a drone that may have already have been mostly destroyed. The pictures the Iranians displayed on TV were not the actual drone and in fact did not even look like it.

If Obama had ordered fighters into Iranian air space and there was a conflict, this thread would have read Obama attacks Iran over an unmanned drone. From what was reported it was the right decision.

There is far too little information to blame Obama. Of course the opposition blames Obama with everything, so this is to be expected.

So your telling me that the drone that was shown on Iranian TV was not the actual drone we lost?
So the Iranians just happened to have a drone that looks just like the one we lost? Because YES it looks exactly like the one we lost BECAUSE IT IS THE ONE WE LOST!!!

Oh ...and if Obammy would have taken out that drone by any means necessary...I would have actually given him credit for having a brain.

So your telling me that the drone that was shown on Iranian TV was not the actual drone we lost?
So the Iranians just happened to have a drone that looks just like the one we lost? Because YES it looks exactly like the one we lost BECAUSE IT IS THE ONE WE LOST!!!

Oh ...and if Obammy would have taken out that drone by any means necessary...I would have actually given him credit for having a brain.

So you know what the drone looks like?

Do you watch the News? If you did you would know what it looks like to.
And by golly it looks exactly like the one they showed file footage of.
I love it when people spout shit and have no idea if what they are saying is true.............:cuckoo:

I love it when people spout shit and have no idea if what they are saying is true.............:cuckoo:

Why do they have the banners/ flags in front of the landing gear of the "drone" that they "captured and landed intact"? It's a bad model they fabricated in the past 3 days. How many years have you spent as an aircraft metalsmith/composite technician?

Obama didn't want to offend Iran:eusa_whistle:

U.S. Considered Sending Commandos to Get Drone Downed in Iran

WASHINGTON – American officials considered conducting a covert mission inside Iran to retrieve or destroy a stealth drone that crashed late last week -- but ultimately concluded such a secret operation was not worth the risk of provoking a more explosive clash with Tehran, a U.S. official said.

Tehran says it shot down the unmanned craft. But the U.S. source said the drone developed mechanical difficulties and remote pilots lost control of it -- and officials knew immediately it had gone down in eastern Iran.

Read more: U.S. Considered Sending Commandos To Get Drone Downed In Iran | Fox News

Covering their ass. We had a window when we could have sent a stealth Fighter in and Destroyed it. That window is gone. We could have done that with out "Risking a more Explosive Clash with Tehran"

Besides WTF is Iran going to do about it, that is if we don't let them get nukes, what in the hell could they do about it? Please, lol Obama is an Idiot, He should not fear a Conflict with Iran so much, unless your talking about trying to take Iran over and occupy it, which would indeed be a task, any other military Conflict between us and Iran will simply result in Iran losing many Planes, Boats, Tanks, People, Etc, and of course give us a nice excuse to bomb some Nuke sites while were there. lol

If Obama truly believes that we should have just let them have this, for fear of provoking a Response, and is not just using it as an excuse. He is even less qualified to be president than I thought. Fucking Grow a set, If Iran wants a Fight over us Violating their Air Space to Destroy a Drone, Don't fear it. It will not end well for the Government in Iran, I assure you.

Clearly you know all sorts of stuff Nobody else does. Hell why even watch the news, just ask Salt. He knows all. Trust him.

Clearly you know all sorts of stuff Nobody else does. Hell why even watch the news, just ask Salt. He knows all. Trust him.

I know military aircraft/drone structures and landing gear, it's been my job for the past 26 years. How about you?

Which did he choose?

What a moron........

LMAO.. So Obama was Johnny on the spot and fully engaged when it was taking out pirates with simultaneous head shots and locked and loaded for pulling the trigger on Bin Laden, but has no clue when it comes to allowing advanced technology to fall into hostile hands?

[The most valuable intel that could have been gathered from that drone was destroyed. (Software and data). So, yes, it's no where near as big a deal as it's being made out to be.

So you don't think being able to study the Materials, and Design of a Stealth Air Craft, Might help them develop their own? Are you for real? The Most Valuable Intel on that Aircraft is the Very materials it is made of, and the Design of the Craft it self. Those are the things that give it stealth, Software and Data have nothing to do with it at all.

[The most valuable intel that could have been gathered from that drone was destroyed. (Software and data). So, yes, it's no where near as big a deal as it's being made out to be.

So you don't think being able to study the Materials, and Design of a Stealth Air Craft, Might help them develop their own? Are you for real? The Most Valuable Intel on that Aircraft is the Very materials it is made of, and the Design of the Craft it self. Those are the things that give it stealth, Software and Data have nothing to do with it at all.

That "stealth" airframe is old news and the composites/paint has been know by the chinese and russians for years.

Obama said "Ask Osama Bin Laden if I'm using appeasement as part of my foreign policy".

We would motherfucker, if you would stop capping them instead of capturing them.:D

With Obama it's all or nothing. Simply kill em.

He practically gift-wraps a stealth drone and delivers it to the Iranians.

Part of our stealth technology ended up in the hands of the Chinese after the OBL raid as well.

This is not the work of a thoughtful leader. It is the work of a blundering amateur.

Last edited:

Why do they have the banners/ flags in front of the landing gear of the "drone" that they "captured and landed intact"? It's a bad model they fabricated in the past 3 days. How many years have you spent as an aircraft metalsmith/composite technician?

Well actually I do have experience in that field ...I helped build the prototype of the F-22 Raptor and I made parts for the NASA shuttle program.
You sir are an idiot...if you think thats not the missing drone. Hell,the White House has already admitted it.

Quit grasping at straws...it makes you look like a moron.

That "stealth" airframe is old news and the composites/paint has been know by the chinese and russians for years.

Not according to the Military ....

drones were developed by women, therefore no Muslim man could ever figure it out, since all they have is male engineers.

Forum List

Back