"Stealing America" my response to the DNC's "Stealing Democracy" advert.

It's slowed. By the end of the Bush administration, America was losing 750,000 a month. That's right, a month.
Clearly not by anything that was done. One must wonder if, like a bathtub, the outflow trickles to a halt once all the water is gone.
Look at the Bush tax cuts for the rich. They need that money so they can move more jobs to China and Republicans are fighting to make sure they get it. And the base is agreeing. Can you believe it? Talk about working against your own self interests.
Those tax cuts for the "rich" are across the board tax cuts. If you don't know that, you'll find out come January 1.

Over regulation and punitive taxation, combined with union benefits and perks, is what's moving manufacturing jobs out.

Raise taxes! Yeah, that'll make those manufacturers want to stay!:lol::lol::lol:

Suddenly when Obama needed something to make a claim to he turns Tax-cuts for the rich into the Obama Middle-class Tax Cuts overnight....like friggen magic. How did he do that? Could it be they were LYING!!!

And these brain-dead fools believe both versions and never question them.

Where's my bat. I think a few empty skulls need to get crushed cuz they ain't using them.
Ideological zealots such as rdean and his ilk are quick to apply bad intentions to the GOP, but never look at the Dems in that way. Never apply any critical thought at all to what the Dems say and do. This is why they want more taxes on "the rich," never for one minute thinking just what the Dems would do with the extra revenue they claim this will generate. (It won't generate near what they project, increasing taxes never has.)

They will SPEND IT. They will NOT use it to reduce debt.

Raising taxes only gives the government MORE power.

The zealots admit here that the Dems screwed the pooch, yet they still want to give the government more power. They need to check themselves into the nearest hospital for a mental health evaluation.

Which, by the way. Recognize this entire fake "foreign money" play for what it is -- the excuse in advance for the Dems losing massively come November.

They do it very time, install an excuse for losing well before the elections, so that when they lose they can say "see? We told you so."

They did it with Gore, Kerry, and even Obama. In 2008, the reason in advance for Obama losing was racism. "America's still racist, won't elect a black President."

They never lose due to their policies or their corruption, it's always got to be something else. "Stolen elections," "racism." Blame shifting, that's all it is.

The Dems lose because their TIRED OLD TAX AND SPEND AND OVER-REGULATE POLICIES ALWAYS FAIL!

Look at the Bush tax cuts for the rich. They need that money so they can move more jobs to China and Republicans are fighting to make sure they get it. And the base is agreeing. Can you believe it? Talk about working against your own self interests.

Laughable. You seem to be another that fails to even have a hint of understanding the complexities involved in the market. Your partisanship comes through loud and clear though. Complaining of repubs and control of government in the context you have mentioned is also laughable. Currently the democrats have greater control then the republicans ever did. Meaning for 98% of the legislation they had to have opposition party support. Its time your side owned up to its failures. Begin to show some level of understanding as to the dynamics and metrics of the failures. Voting for any democrat in its current form is against my self interests, my families interests and Americas self interests.

Anybody else check the Rasmussen #'s this AM????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:oops::funnyface::funnyface::oops:

mn-obama25_PH1_0501727861.jpg

Shut up, auto, if that is all you have. Outsourcing is favored by my party at the expense of the workers, only for the stockholders. Some Democrats favor it, of course, but far, far fewer than Republicans. Pull your head out.

Shut up, auto, if that is all you have. Outsourcing is favored by my party at the expense of the workers, only for the stockholders. Some Democrats favor it, of course, but far, far fewer than Republicans. Pull your head out.
Why do you have a party? "MY party?" You're stupidly personalizing this way too much. Which is exactly what they want you to do.

Which, by the way. Recognize this entire fake "foreign money" play for what it is -- the excuse in advance for the Dems losing massively come November.

They do it very time, install an excuse for losing well before the elections, so that when they lose they can say "see? We told you so."

They did it with Gore, Kerry, and even Obama. In 2008, the reason in advance for Obama losing was racism. "America's still racist, won't elect a black President."

They never lose due to their policies or their corruption, it's always got to be something else. "Stolen elections," "racism." Blame shifting, that's all it is.

The Dems lose because their TIRED OLD TAX AND SPEND AND OVER-REGULATE POLICIES ALWAYS FAIL!

They want a donor list so they can attack anyone who's donating to the GOP. That way they can attack them on a personal level. It's their way of threatening their opposition. Maybe they can look into their lives and find something they can expose in the media.

They want a donor list so they can attack anyone who's donating to the GOP. That way they can attack them on a personal level. It's their way of threatening their opposition. Maybe they can look into their lives and find something they can expose in the media.
Multitasking! Gotta love it!

Meanwhile 22 million are going, "When are you gonna start working on JOBS?"

Maybe All States should start Taxing Federal Employee Retirement Pensions.

Maybe Capital Gains tax should be at the same rate as Wage Tax.

Their interest in the average American. Their interest is about making the rich richer, the stockholders, not the welfare of America. Thus outsourcing means better dividends for the holders.

Typical leftist bullshit.

The Dems are mostly rich white people. They want to help their donors any way they can and they want to attack anyone who sides with their opposition. It's all about power. The Dems use our tax dollars to prop up their base. In my mind this is immoral if not illegal.

The Dems have this image of helping the poor and attacking the rich and what ends up happening is the rich move their businesses costing millions of jobs and the poor end up more and more broke. Being successful is evil and being poor is a constant state.

Just look at California. That's what's in store for the rest of the country and the Dems want that same misery to be nation-wide.

LOL It didnt take long or much effort to take you to task. You first remark. Shut up.

Such sweet music.

Seems Obama is in favor of outsourcing. Why do you think he banned drilling then gave money to Brazil and Mexican oil companies to do the same exact thing?

Forum List

Back