Steaking turns 30...

insein

Apr 10, 2004
Philadelphia, Amazing huh...
At least as far as modern streaking goes. Here's a story that should lighten the mood.

http://www.thisislondon.com/news/articles/10363661?source=Metro

It started as a college prank 30 years ago but today no major sporting event, it seems, is complete without it.

Streaking, the pastime in which cheeky exhibitionists get their thrills showing off their private bits in public, is celebrating its birthday (suit).

Since the first modern-day streak took place at a university in the US in the 1970s, streakers have entertained at the Oscars, the Ashes, Wimbledon, the British Open and the Superbowl.

Ha-ha. The thread title is "Steaking" right now.
I was wondering what in the H-E-double hockey sticks you were talking about :p:

I'm an O.G. streaker :D

BTW, my name actually refers to the fact that I used to be a Macromedia Flash programmer. A little play on words...

Well, in all fairness, I do like to run around naked too but only when asked by the right person.

Originally posted by nycflasher
I'm an O.G. streaker :D

BTW, my name actually refers to the fact that I used to be a Macromedia Flash programmer. A little play on words...

Well, in all fairness, I do like to run around naked too but only when asked by the right person.

You're a silly goose!

Sometime ago in DC there was a card game and the looser had to cycle around the block naked....since it was after midnight that was okay cause no one was up anyway.

He did and his friends followed .... suddenly the streets were swarmed with the sounds of sirens and this was followed by rows of fire trucks, police cars and ambulance...a building caught fire and the residents ran outside....

I am not telling the rest of the story but I was not the one naked on a bike.

Where I went to college, there were literally hundreds of streakers nightly during finals week during my junior year. It was the funniest thing in the world to watch. It got so bad that they had officers out on watch in the areas around the barracks.

New Topics

Forum List

Back