Steady Decline...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Is it just me, or have we as a nation, been in a steady downward decline ever since Ann Landers died in June of 2002. Let's face it. Seems like we've been in the shit ever since then. Could it be that her death will eventually cause the death of America?

that is as good of an excuse as anything for some out there.

Personally I htink it it the new millinium still biting our ass.
:D

But since the world ends next year it matters little anyway.

Last edited:

When is the world going to end next year? I want to spend down my saving account.

When is the world going to end next year? I want to spend down my saving account.

Ohh wait I was off a year it is 2012 when Palin gets elected.
oopsy on my part.

I have it on bad authority that the head of Anne Landers is cryogenically frozen with Walt Disney and they are having wild tongue lashing sex as I type this.

Is it just me, or have we as a nation, been in a steady downward decline ever since Ann Landers died in June of 2002. Let's face it. Seems like we've been in the shit ever since then. Could it be that her death will eventually cause the death of America?

I don't know, love ... I think I'd go back a couple more decades ... like maybe 4 decades.

I don't know, love ... I think I'd go back a couple more decades ... like maybe 4 decades.

I actually believe that the world began to slip when women stopped wearing those hose that had a seam running up the back of 'em.

Forum List

Back