Stay Tuned

I totally agree he never should have recused himself. The Dems created his need to by design, and it worked.
I call your post a winner except it should be laid at the feet of Rosenstein. He had to give Mueller the broad scope to go after anything unrelated to Russia.

Then by extension, we have to lay the blame at Sessionzzzz feet for being a dishonest coward.

He either should not have recused himself (which he did under false circumstances) or he should have never accepted the AG job.

I predict that, after the MidTerms, Sessionzzz is Frog-Marched out of the DoJ Offices.

He is a coward and should be shown no mercy and given no respect -- At all

Normal Dem behavior. Try to disrupt a legitimate thread so it gets moved.
Wow, I bet if we could rewind the clock to five years ago and show this stupid post to you, you wouldn't recognize yourself.

I bet 5 years ago you would have lauded Mueller for his receiving the Bronze Star, a Purple Heart, the Vietnamese Cross of Gallantry and two Navy Commendation Medals for his service in Vietnam.

And overseeing the prosecution of Manuel Noriega, John Gotti and the bombing of Pan Am Flight 103.

Not to mention transforming the FBI to focus on national security after the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

Honey bunny, the man hasn't changed. But the times and players in high office have.

Mueller goddamned sure wouldn't be the first scumbag to go from Hero to Heel.

Happens every day.

So if it happens every day you shouldn't have any trouble reeling a few off.
You know, on the same level as Mueller, who was also the longest serving FBI director next to Hoover.

Wow, I bet if we could rewind the clock to five years ago and show this stupid post to you, you wouldn't recognize yourself.

I bet 5 years ago you would have lauded Mueller for his receiving the Bronze Star, a Purple Heart, the Vietnamese Cross of Gallantry and two Navy Commendation Medals for his service in Vietnam.

And overseeing the prosecution of Manuel Noriega, John Gotti and the bombing of Pan Am Flight 103.

Not to mention transforming the FBI to focus on national security after the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

Honey bunny, the man hasn't changed. But the times and players in high office have.

Happens every day.

You know, on the same level as Mueller, who was also the longest serving FBI director next to Hoover.
Yeah about that, Mueller was the longest serving FBI director, and when all this Russian nastiness took place on his watch under Obama, why didn't he do anything about it? I'll bet you will either troll or deflect.

Happens every day.

Yeah about that, Mueller was the longest serving FBI director, and when all this Russian nastiness took place on his watch under Obama, why didn't he do anything about it? I'll bet you will either troll or deflect.

Robert Mueller retired from the FBI in 2013 to teach at Stanford University.
What specific "Russian nastiness" are you referring to?
Sounds like you're the troll here, troll.

Last edited:
ter-insects-cricket_main_9280

Forum List

Back