STAY Pissed-Off, Barack!!!

Obama needs to hang out with Clint Eastwood for a little while. That dude is tough even in his old age.

gran_torino_2.jpg
Gee, it's lookin' like the "conservatives'" Inner-Weenie won't be-able to HANDLE that!!!

gop-quit-crying9.jpg

Everything the troll She-man posts should be in the flame zone, since the lame zone does not exist any more.
If that's where you feel more-comfortable, gettin' your butt whupped (outta the publics' eye), that'd be your choice.

:rolleyes:

Your only-other-option is to be a "more happy news" Reagan-type, or a blithering-idiot/"What, me worry?" Lil'-Dumbya-type!!

"In contrast to those annoying happy types, miserable people are better at decision-making and less gullible, his experiments showed.

Those in a bad mood outperformed those who were jolly - they made fewer mistakes and were better communicators."

1197086068917675051egore_Thumb_Up_.svg.med.png

if thats your idea of the president being
pissed-off.....no wonder all these other leaders.....
ignore the man......

Last edited:
Geee...........the "I'll kick their asses" comment didnt seem to do dick for the approval numbers the last couple of days...................

Strongly Approve still at...................25%

Total Disapprove now at ( drum roll please )....................54%

Obama Approval Index History - Rasmussen Reports

Thems real "kick ass" numbers s0ns!!!!!!:oops::oops::oops:
$Urkel[1] copy.jpg our bad ass kicking President!!!! he's so scary!!!!!

Everything the troll She-man posts should be in the flame zone, since the lame zone does not exist any more.
If that's where you feel more-comfortable, gettin' your butt whupped (outta the publics' eye), that'd be your choice.

Geeze... could you carry on like a bigger boot licker? You have a secret crush on Obammy boy don't ya? Come on... you'd do him... admit it!

I thought all those Chicago boys were tough. You know. Like Al Capone???

Guess not. Jeeze.

Geeze... could you carry on like a bigger boot licker? You have a secret crush on Obammy boy don't ya? Come on... you'd do him... admit it!
Not a prob.

People used to bust-on-me for supporting Bill Clinton, as well!!

Watch & learn, Skippy!!!!!

827.gif

Geee...........the "I'll kick their asses" comment didnt seem to do dick for the approval numbers the last couple of days...................

Strongly Approve still at...................25%

Total Disapprove now at ( drum roll please )....................54%

Obama Approval Index History - Rasmussen Reports

Thems real "kick ass" numbers s0ns!!!!!!:oops::oops::oops:
View attachment 10557 our bad ass kicking President!!!! he's so scary!!!!!

"Health reform became a coordinated movement during the unsuccessful 1912 campaign of progressive candidate Theodore Roosevelt.

On March 21, 2010, the U.S. House of Representatives passed the Senate version of its health care reform bill. On the 23rd, President Obama signed it into law."

'Nuff SAID!!!!!

825.gif

I'm guessing Shaman is laughing so hard somewhere, he's pissing on himself. Anybody really ready for Oil Spill humor already?

You do realize that the Flame Zone is one of the most read and posted areas of the forum right? How on earth is that out of the Public's eye?

Forum List

Back