Stay out of her uterus!!!!!!!!!!!

archangel said:
to speak ones mind is not acceptable on the open forum...oh well the VC tried their best to dispatch me...failed..is this a oman or what? talk to dmp he seems to have the market on this one...geez...hey dmp... ya said in a pm that I was not welcome in this forum unless I bowed to your demands...sorry I will not bow to you or Kathyianne or anyone else including shattered or said the canuck....sorry but ya left me no recourse but this... as you hide in the dark corners of USMB and say one cannot challenge a mod or admin...oh well I suppose this is the end of free speech of that which I for one fought for and y'all? :banned: if ya so desire to stop free speech!

Hey arch. I must of misunderstood yours and dillo's post. I thought you all were referring to me somehow... Sorry if I stirred up something else.

Stephanie said:
Hey arch. I must of misunderstood yours and dillo's post. I thought you all were referring to me somehow... Sorry if I stirred up something else.

I am just a tired and pissed off vet... who is really tired of 'chicken Hawks' who tell me what I can say...adios!...this was not meant for you just dmp,shattered,kathianne,said et al!

archangel said:
I am just a tired and pissed off vet... who is really tired of 'chicken Hawks' who tell me what I can say...adios!

Good lord, it's just amazing how many of the threads you enter turn out being about you and how you interact on the board. I swear, I hear less whinning from my 9 year old neice.

You say adios, fine be quiet for awhile!!

MtnBiker said:
Good lord, it just amazing how many of the threads you enter turn out being about you and how you interact on the board. I swear, I hear less whinning from my 9 year old neice.

I will...taking a break...cause I for one and many others find this to be a joke..Mtn biker et al..and what have you expressed other than being a mild mannered moderate....gimmee a break....until ya spilled blood for our country buzz off! Kill me or ban me but don't censor me..this is in the constitution...or is this just for the favored few?

1- Freedom of Speech -"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

The above quote is directly from the first amendment. The USMB respects freedom of speech and allows for much more than what is demanded. We'll allow more than what is on other boards but there are limitations. Contrary to popular belief, freedom of speech DOES NOT give you the right to say anything you want anywhere you want. I will allow common sense to dictate the difference between one expressing themselves and one who is disruptive to the board.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9153

This is very simple.

And quite frankly your pissing and moaning all the time is disruptive to the board.

MtnBiker said:
Good lord, it just amazing how many of the threads you enter turn out being about you and how you interact on the board. I swear, I hear less whinning from my 9 year old neice.

CHURCH!

Forum List

Back