Stay out of her uterus!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
InsightJustice for All, stay out of my uterus

Whoo weee, This is quite the rant.. Scary and she say she'll comitt violence if she has to!!!!!!!!!!! :cuckoo:
By the time this column is printed, Justice for All's cultish tribute to the fetus will have left the grass of our campus. While the right wing whack-jobs are now gone from our fading campus lawns, the ghosts of their messaging haunt me.

What we saw when Justice for All came to Auraria was complete and utter disrespect. Not only were we visually assaulted by an enormous display of gory images with questionable validity and undeniable shock value; the women who make up our student body, faculties and staff had the essence of their freedom questioned. This is not something that just came with the Justice for All fetus-fest; it is an ever-present violation of the privacy and liberty of women that is found in the media, politics, religion, entertainment and social interaction.

The fact that women's sexuality, their safety during sex and their health decisions that follow sexual relationships are debated as topics for broad consensus in the first place is misogynistic. When males are granted the right to make health choices freely while women have the same privacy and freedom denied due to biological characteristics, the sexism that runs rampant in our society is blatantly clear.

Now, self-proclaimed "pro-lifers" reading this column may venture to dub me a hypocrite, as I am opposed to war and the death penalty, yet I support abortion. They will most likely question my support of human life. This is where the error lies. I am not "pro-life" and have never claimed to be. I am opposed to oppression and violations of peoples' self-determination.

I stand behind abortion rights because I believe that no one can serve as a better governing body over an individual than that person. I believe individuals have the ability to discern what they will and will not do, as they are autonomous beings. For this reason, I am also vegan, against the death penalty, opposed to state power and fully supportive of individual sexual decisions.

Honestly, I do not care what a woman's reason is for having an abortion, as I am not in a place to judge. Economics, family, sex abuse, power disparities in relationships, education and many other factors I have no ability to begin to understand, play into a woman deciding to terminate a pregnancy. I do not care how many abortions a woman has or for what reason; it is her body and her choice, bottom line.

Of course, I will discourage one from undergoing numerous abortions as a casual affair. I would also encourage an individual from casually having root canals and open-heart surgery. Regardless of whether I think their judgment leading up to such a choice was the best or if I myself would make the same choice, it is a person's right to do so.

One may ask about the self-determination and autonomy of a child. Once a child is born, I wish it nothing but the best. I would love to see every child have an education, food, shelter and medicine. However, I fail to see how a mass of cells the size of a kumquat, with no nerve endings, or a potentially viable fetus that is so deformed it has no chance of surviving (plus, it may kill the woman carrying it) can qualify as self-determined individuals. I fail to see how one can even consider the aforementioned cellular growths to be humans.

I warn all advocates for an end to legalized abortion right now: you will never succeed in ending abortion. People like me will fight back. We will break any law and violate every social norm to ensure that our sisters can receive safe and affordable abortions on demand, without apology, because it is their right.

I, for one, am tired of having my legitimate decisions scrutinized in the name of morals and governance. I am tired of hearing those that undermine my autonomy, be they men or women, dubbed "pro-life." I refuse to live in fear any further that women will lose the ability to decide to go through a life saving procedure. No government, church, political organization or private citizen will take away my rights to my body, my uterus, my sanity and my safety. I encourage other women to adopt the same standard.

This leaves me to ask a question I once read on a button to Justice for All and their cultish following led by megalomaniacal religious fundamentalist privileged males. If you cut off my reproductive choice, can I cut off yours?

- Zoe Williams, [email protected]

Stephanie said:
InsightJustice for All, stay out of my uterus
By the time this column is printed, Justice for All's cultish tribute to the fetus will have left the grass of our campus. While the right wing whack-jobs are now gone from our fading campus lawns, the ghosts of their messaging haunt me.

What we saw when Justice for All came to Auraria was complete and utter disrespect. Not only were we visually assaulted by an enormous display of gory images with questionable validity and undeniable shock value; the women who make up our student body, faculties and staff had the essence of their freedom questioned. This is not something that just came with the Justice for All fetus-fest; it is an ever-present violation of the privacy and liberty of women that is found in the media, politics, religion, entertainment and social interaction.

The fact that women's sexuality, their safety during sex and their health decisions that follow sexual relationships are debated as topics for broad consensus in the first place is misogynistic. When males are granted the right to make health choices freely while women have the same privacy and freedom denied due to biological characteristics, the sexism that runs rampant in our society is blatantly clear.

Now, self-proclaimed "pro-lifers" reading this column may venture to dub me a hypocrite, as I am opposed to war and the death penalty, yet I support abortion. They will most likely question my support of human life. This is where the error lies. I am not "pro-life" and have never claimed to be. I am opposed to oppression and violations of peoples' self-determination.

I stand behind abortion rights because I believe that no one can serve as a better governing body over an individual than that person. I believe individuals have the ability to discern what they will and will not do, as they are autonomous beings. For this reason, I am also vegan, against the death penalty, opposed to state power and fully supportive of individual sexual decisions.

Honestly, I do not care what a woman's reason is for having an abortion, as I am not in a place to judge. Economics, family, sex abuse, power disparities in relationships, education and many other factors I have no ability to begin to understand, play into a woman deciding to terminate a pregnancy. I do not care how many abortions a woman has or for what reason; it is her body and her choice, bottom line.

Of course, I will discourage one from undergoing numerous abortions as a casual affair. I would also encourage an individual from casually having root canals and open-heart surgery. Regardless of whether I think their judgment leading up to such a choice was the best or if I myself would make the same choice, it is a person's right to do so.

One may ask about the self-determination and autonomy of a child. Once a child is born, I wish it nothing but the best. I would love to see every child have an education, food, shelter and medicine. However, I fail to see how a mass of cells the size of a kumquat, with no nerve endings, or a potentially viable fetus that is so deformed it has no chance of surviving (plus, it may kill the woman carrying it) can qualify as self-determined individuals. I fail to see how one can even consider the aforementioned cellular growths to be humans.

I warn all advocates for an end to legalized abortion right now: you will never succeed in ending abortion. People like me will fight back. We will break any law and violate every social norm to ensure that our sisters can receive safe and affordable abortions on demand, without apology, because it is their right.

I, for one, am tired of having my legitimate decisions scrutinized in the name of morals and governance. I am tired of hearing those that undermine my autonomy, be they men or women, dubbed "pro-life." I refuse to live in fear any further that women will lose the ability to decide to go through a life saving procedure. No government, church, political organization or private citizen will take away my rights to my body, my uterus, my sanity and my safety. I encourage other women to adopt the same standard.

This leaves me to ask a question I once read on a button to Justice for All and their cultish following led by megalomaniacal religious fundamentalist privileged males. If you cut off my reproductive choice, can I cut off yours?

when I was a young stud...i accepted the girl who said....buzz off...this is nothing new in human sociology...what is amiss in todays world is those who do not get the message...no-means no...simple really...hormons kick in and the girl has the say on who enters the garage...sorta speak...if ya don't want to pro-create or give birth..then just keep your legs crossed...damn... birth is the last dominion of the gal....she has the last say...if it is rape...then I am for ya and will fight for your reputatation and will eliminate the abuser...very simple! then again...if ya want to play well then take birth control..or make sure the idiot who plays with ya takes care too...pleasure is a two way street...we all like the orgasim.....!

Hey arch, I agree with what you say... I guess I should of added to the post how absurd this women sound's. I'm not sure I'd like to run into her in a dark alley. :eek:

Stephanie said:
Hey arch, I agree with what you say... I guess I should of added to the post how absurd this women sound's. I'm not sure I'd like to run into her in a dark alley. :eek:

you just moved into the top ten of girl's that are "Hotties' you are now tied with Bonnie!...and the world moves on thanks to intelligent people!

archangel said:
you just moved into the top ten of girl's that are "Hotties' you are now tied with Bonnie!...and the world moves on thanks to intelligent people!

Thank you arch.. I fixed the post and added my thought's on her.. :cuckoo:

I love it when a pro-abortion supporter threatens violence. Aren't they already committing violence? I mean, isn't this like a robber saying, "I'm going to re-steal your money!" Not really a hard-core pro-lifer myself, but I love to point this out. Also: how come the abortion-lovers want us to "stay out of my uterus", but they never have a problem going into my wallet?

Stephanie said:
:eek: :rotflmao:

That poor ,small sperm always gets left out of this debate. What if I WANT that so called "mass of cells" that I accidently helped create from MY body parts?

dilloduck said:
That poor ,small sperm always gets left out of this debate. What if I WANT that so called "mass of cells" that I accidently helped create from MY body parts?

You make a good point dillo... Where's the man's choice in this decision.. :huh:

Stephanie said:
You make a good point dillo... Where's the man's choice in this decision.. :huh:

pro-murder folks will tell ya he shouldnt have had sex in the first place then---they dont say that about the woman----It's a womans rights issue run amok--all the way !!!

Oh my, what could possibly haunt her so?

Oh, I mean, totally. Dude. I for one can't name a single woman in a position of power.

The fact that women's sexuality, their safety during sex and their health decisions that follow sexual relationships are debated as topics for broad consensus in the first place is misogynistic.

Liberal Debate Tactic #1: Declaring all opposition racist/sexist/(whatever)ist, and thus not worthy of discussion or thought.

When males are granted the right to make health choices freely while women have the same privacy and freedom denied due to biological characteristics, the sexism that runs rampant in our society is blatantly clear.

Liberal Debate Tactic #2: Blame Men.

Someone's been reading the Little Red Book.

Then why are heroin and crack illegal?

Liberal Debate Tactic #3: There is no such thing as an overused talking point.

Liberal Debate Tactic #4: Judgements are bad. Avoid them at all costs.

[/QUOTE]One may ask about the self-determination and autonomy of a child. Once a child is born, I wish it nothing but the best. I would love to see every child have an education, food, shelter and medicine. However, I fail to see how a mass of cells the size of a kumquat, with no nerve endings, or a potentially viable fetus that is so deformed it has no chance of surviving (plus, it may kill the woman carrying it) can qualify as self-determined individuals. I fail to see how one can even consider the aforementioned cellular growths to be humans. [/QUOTE]

The presence of human DNA aids in the identification on the species. But I agree that only self-determined individuals have the right to live.

Therefore, I propose mass euthanasia of all mentally disabled individuals, for the following reasons:

A)They are not self-determined individuals, in the sense that many can't do anything but sit there.
B) It costs the state alot of money to keep them around.

Liberal Debate Tactic #5: 9/10 college kids say talking like a violent revolutionary is Ub3r c00l.

I, for one, am tired of having my legitimate decisions scrutinized in the name of morals and governance.

Here the poltical affiliation of the writer (Anarchist, not Communist) is revealed. The only purpose of government is to scrutinize and forbid certain decisions in the name of governence. Hey! I wonder if there's some correlation there? Without laws, government has no purpose, and therefore, does not exist. That is the writers aim.

I am tired of hearing those that undermine my autonomy, be they men or women, dubbed "pro-life." I refuse to live in fear any further that women will lose the ability to decide to go through a life saving procedure.

Babies, while still in the womb, have been reported to have allegedly eviscerated and killed their mothers from the inside on a regular basis. It's true, man.

No government, church, political organization or private citizen will take away my rights to my body, my uterus, my sanity and my safety. I encourage other women to adopt the same standard.

This leaves me to ask a question I once read on a button to Justice for All and their cultish following led by megalomaniacal religious fundamentalist privileged males.[

Liberal Debate Tactic #6: -Ist Adjectives are your friend. Attempt at least 3 per noun.

If you cut off my reproductive choice, can I cut off yours?

Liberal Debate Tactic #7: Penis jokes.

dilloduck said:

Cmon' be a man...ya lost control of your 'boing' as did the girl...now ya and her must pay the ultimate price...that being a whole person in the making...whether ya like it or not! Orgasims are a really fun thing to experience...however the ultimate price to pay is a young'n! :eek:

archangel said:
Cmon' be a man...ya lost control of your 'boing' as did the girl...now ya and her must pay the ultimate price...that being a whole person in the making...whether ya like it or not! Orgasims are a really fun thing to experience...however the ultimate price to pay is a young'n! :eek:
np problem with me Arch--you just tell the little lady

dilloduck said:
np problem with me Arch--you just tell the little lady

I gave the little lady the opportunity to e-mail direct....so far no dice or response...I suppose it is just more political BS...not real...oh well live and learn! :2guns:

archangel said:
I gave the little lady the opportunity to e-mail direct....so far no dice or response...I suppose it is just more political BS...not real...oh well live and learn! :2guns:

DON"T KILL MY RHETORICAL MASS OF CELLS !!!!!!! :cry:

dilloduck said:
DON"T KILL MY RHETORICAL MASS OF CELLS !!!!!!! :cry:

I just call em like I see em..& call em out....Doc Holiday is my game...either put up or shut up...really quite simple!

archangel said:
I just call em like I see em..& call em out....Doc Holiday is my game...either put up or shut up...really quite simple!
But but--the law says she can kill em !!!!
It just aint fair, arch !!!!

archangel said:

All right you two very funny..haha Now knock it off... :whip: :rolleyes:

Stephanie said:
All right you two very funny..haha Now knock it off... :whip: :rolleyes:

to speak ones mind is not acceptable on the open forum...oh well the VC tried their best to dispatch me...failed..is this a oman or what? talk to dmp he seems to have the market on this one...geez...hey dmp... ya said in a pm that I was not welcome in this forum unless I bowed to your demands...sorry I will not bow to you or Kathyianne or anyone else including shattered or said the canuck....sorry but ya left me no recourse but this... as you hide in the dark corners of USMB and say one cannot challenge a mod or admin...oh well I suppose this is the end of free speech of that which I for one fought for and y'all? :banned: if ya so desire to stop free speech!

Forum List

Back