Stay on the Mexico Side of the Border and Keep Your Kids

Simple.

See, I solved the issue with logic

-Geaux

brr. the fake news reporters and news stations – the 2-faced miscreants... all for ratings and their hypocritical "stand."

brrr. CBS Gail King

….our new enemies.....the media.

[It’s all his fault!!] . . .

Immigration problem started a loooooong time ago. them & they -- all live in a world. not a clue.

….and especially all those at the front lines [in charge] the biggest brrrrrr of 'em all.

brrr.

God Help America !

The Democrats don't care about kids, at least not the ones here.... especially in the ghettos. They likely already are counting on their vote. They need to reach out to other people who they will hold in poverty once they become legal, then their vote is counted. Surprised they let abortions happen, usually its the poor who do them, and the offspring would of likely have been democrat

-Geaux

Why not deport these families back to their nations, and work with the nation's they came from in order to ensure their safety ??The same demands we make on rogue nuclear states when it comes to inspections/verify, well the same should be done in consideration of reuniting these people with their nation's, and ensuring their safety upon that reunification.

We are one of the strongest nations in the world, and if we can't ensure these families safety back to their homeland, and then if have to "threaten" their government with sanctions etc if don't get their act together in regards to their citizens, then we are worthless as a nation.
I would work if we had the balls to follow thought.

Simple.

-Geaux

The hypocrite baby murders of Planned Parenthood have the audacity to Tweet this:

View attachment 199638

^^^^ Planned Parenthood do NOT care about children, the organisation is responsible for 50 MILLION of the most innocent of innocent being systematically butchered since 1973. Planned Parenthood are the EXPERTS in separating child from parent.
Thank you for showing that you don't care for them after they pass the birth canal.

"Thank you for showing that you don't care for them after they pass the birth canal."

I have given birth to four kidlets and in mid September it will be five kidlets. What have you done, how many have you given birth to?....

.....Oh that's right, I forgot :abgg2q.jpg:

Simple.

-Geaux

The hypocrite baby murders of Planned Parenthood have the audacity to Tweet this:

View attachment 199638

^^^^ Planned Parenthood do NOT care about children, the organisation is responsible for 50 MILLION of the most innocent of innocent being systematically butchered since 1973. Planned Parenthood are the EXPERTS in separating child from parent.
Thank you for showing that you don't care for them after they pass the birth canal.

"Thank you for showing that you don't care for them after they pass the birth canal."

I have given birth to four kidlets and in mid September it will be five kidlets. What have you done, how many have you given birth to?....

Some of these libs can't figure out why they aren't getting pregnant because they are taking it in the wrong hole

-Geaux

Simple.

-Geaux

View attachment 199638

Some of these libs can't figure out why they aren't getting pregnant because they are taking it in the wrong hole

-Geaux

Yes to get pregnant you need two people each with the below and that's Biology 101.

upload_2018-6-20_23-11-25.png

Forum List

Back