Stay classy, Trumpians!

pbo bowled a 129 and dissed the Special Olympics... I suppose he is a hateful, childish, idiot and very are proud of it.

Obama said something dumb, and quickly appologized for it. When has Trump ever appologized for anything?

pbo bowled a 129 and dissed the Special Olympics... I suppose he is a hateful, childish, idiot and very are proud of it.

Obama said something dumb, and quickly appologized for it. When has Trump ever appologized for anything?

Trump has never apologized for anything he's gotten wrong. He still won't apologize for breaking up the families, but with the EO that he has just signed admits that his first move to break them up was wrong.

King, how do we ever confirm this chrome-domed talking heads urban legend? I am sure you have seen the video's of the talking points being repeated by 512 different magic 8 ball's on all the MSM... I don't even believe the audio recording from the ProPublica site... They all have agenda's...

King you misunderstood my point... I watched the show live... Martha (Smithie was filling in for Martha) is on at 1300 hours here in the Aloha State... What I questioned was the truthfulness of the progressive talking heads story... Did this anecdote even take place or is it conveniently made up to make good TV?

Well, he said it on Fox News. I'm certain they archive things.

I can't believe the Trumpians are doubting the authenticity of this story. I guess that makes it more comfortable for them. Here's another look:

King, well this Trumpian is questioning the authenticity of the story, so believe it... Comfortable is not a very good descriptive word in my case... People lie all the time and that makes me very uncomfortable...
Well, I'm sorry you're so skeptical. But here's the 'next day' story where Mr.Lewandowski refused to apologize for his comment.

Corey Lewandowski refuses to apologize for 'womp womp' comment - CNNPolitics

Is it that hard to fathom that someone in Lewandowski's position could be so heartless and crass? He is not infallible.

Well, I'm sorry you're so skeptical. But here's the 'next day' story where Mr.Lewandowski refused to apologize for his comment.

Is it that hard to fathom that someone in Lewandowski's position could be so heartless and crass? He is not infallible.

King, you and I have a what I hope to be a continuing cyber relationship... I winced when Lewandowski "womp womped"... The level of vitriol between the 2 parties right now is at a scale of 12 on 1 through 10 scale... You pick the Lewandowski hill to fight on and I will pick the Fonda hill to fight on, and what do we have at the end of the day?
As far as being skeptical re: the validity of the anecdote, that was used I stand by my skepticism... And what Lewandowski said to CNN is spot on as far as I am concerned... The paid political contributor is fair game and his acting ability leaves a little to be desired...

King, you and I have a what I hope to be a continuing cyber relationship... I winced when Lewandowski "womp womped"... The level of vitriol between the 2 parties right now is at a scale of 12 on 1 through 10 scale... You pick the Lewandowski hill to fight on and I will pick the Fonda hill to fight on, and what do we have at the end of the day?
As far as being skeptical re: the validity of the anecdote, that was used I stand by my skepticism... And what Lewandowski said to CNN is spot on as far as I am concerned... The paid political contributor is fair game and his acting ability leaves a little to be desired...
Fair enough. But calling Liberals scumbags on account of Peter Fonda is disingenuous when Lewandowski says what he did. I'm not, by any means, accusing you of painting Liberals with the broad scumbag brush. We have had a cordial, friendly relationship here and I respect your opinions.

The reason I posted Lewandowski's crass and insensitive comments was as a rebuke to those who simultaneously believe that everything every Liberal holds as Gospel while believing everything said by a Trump official or public supporter has the weight and authenticity of righteous, truthful and morally upright beliefs.

Forum List

Back