Stay classy, Trumpians!

Nosmo King

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2009
Buckle of the Rust Belt

Elevating the discourse since 2015! As if the Trumpians,already weren't trying to polish the turd that The Sonald gave them with his zero tolerance policy, Cory throws another fifty five gallon drum of gasoline on the bonfire!

It must be exhausting sweeping up after all Trump's henchmen and defending the indefensible. As it was said in Cool Hand Luke, 'stay down! Yer beat!'

King, how do we ever confirm this chrome-domed talking heads urban legend? I am sure you have seen the video's of the talking points being repeated by 512 different magic 8 ball's on all the MSM... I don't even believe the audio recording from the ProPublica site... They all have agenda's...

King, how do we ever confirm this chrome-domed talking heads urban legend? I am sure you have seen the video's of the talking points being repeated by 512 different magic 8 ball's on all the MSM... I don't even believe the audio recording from the ProPublica site... They all have agenda's...
Well, he said it on Fox News. I'm certain they archive things.

The left has redefined the term asshole.
Would you care to expand? Cory Lewandowski, former Trump campaign manager is the one acting like an asshole here.

Unless you think it's fair game to mock 11 year old Downes Syndrome kids. It's not as if she didn't already have a lot of challenges. It's not as if she was forced by violence to flee her own country to seek asylum here. It's not as if, upon arrival, she was separated from her mother.

But now she must endure mocking by the Eight Wing of American politics and someone who worked at the highest levels of the Trump campaign.

What a classy move!

Meanwhile the anti-trump left posts vitriol online every second of every hour and nobody bats an eye. Because we expect it from you, because you're the dregs of society.

King you misunderstood my point... I watched the show live... Martha (Smithie was filling in for Martha) is on at 1300 hours here in the Aloha State... What I questioned was the truthfulness of the progressive talking heads story... Did this anecdote even take place or is it conveniently made up to make good TV?

Well, he said it on Fox News. I'm certain they archive things.

I can't believe the Trumpians are doubting the authenticity of this story. I guess that makes it more comfortable for them. Here's another look:

King, well this Trumpian is questioning the authenticity of the story, so believe it... Comfortable is not a very good descriptive word in my case... People lie all the time and that makes me very uncomfortable...

Well, Trump mocked a disabled reporter, and people tend to take cues from those that they follow. Why should it surprise anyone that Lewindowsky mocked a child with Down's syndrome? Lewindowsky is just following Trump's behavior.

Well, Trump mocked a disabled reporter, and people tend to take cues from those that they follow. Why should it surprise anyone that Lewindowsky mocked a child with Down's syndrome? Lewindowsky is just following Trump's behavior.

The right is made up of hateful, childish, idiots, and they are proud of it.

The right is made up of hateful, childish, idiots, and they are proud of it.

Unfortunately, I have to agree. Although not all of those on the right are hateful childish idiots, it seems that those that are get the most attention.

Forum List

Back