Stay Classy, Rick: Santorum Compares Gay Marriage To Polygamy

Rick Santorum is so fucking right! I believe gay marriage is far worst then Polygamy. He is also right about it needing to be outlawed like Beastity!

It is no better then a man and a dog! It is a dishonorable act.

And what part of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness does Mr. Sanitorium not understand?

Rick Santorum is so fucking right! I believe gay marriage is far worst then Polygamy. He is also right about it needing to be outlawed like Beastity!

And what part of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness does Mr. Sanitorium not understand?

First...let me say...I disagree with Santorum.
But his opinion is valid.

That being said...

If I were allowed to rob the brinks truck, it would make me a very happy man.

I am sure...say....Obama would support the law stating that grand theft is illegal.

So that being said..and using your words.....

And what part of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness does Mr. Obama not understand

First...let me say...I disagree with Santorum.
But his opinion is valid.

That being said...

If I were allowed to rob the brinks truck, it would make me a very happy man.

I am sure...say....Obama would support the law stating that grand theft is illegal.

So that being said..and using your words.....

And what part of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness does Mr. Obama not understand

You might want to go back to the analogy lab and rethink your retort.

Forum List

Back