Stay classy, liberals!

Anyone find out who offed the pig?

This is all pretty funny, and ties in with Romney's confirmation bias. The dope never thought he could lose because he believed everything he read on rightwingnut media.

How stupid is that?

I mean, seriously.

And hey, Mitten? Take your tax returns and shove them up your ass.

Murf, is it your intention to look like such a squealing pansy? I was just wondering if you realized how you came across to normal people.

That's rich. You fuckers have no problem with torturing and killing farm animals for political statements and I'm supposed to be the one who's abnormal? :rolleyes:
Sick crowd you're rolling with if barb-wiring pig snouts before you dress them in t-shirts is the norm.

murf's got a soft spot in his uh, heart for pigs

here he is, down on the farm

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gLN3QoN-q8]Squeal Like a Pig - YouTube[/ame]

The worst part of it is that they may have tortured the animal.

The pig reportedly also had barbed wire wrapped around its head, the Times said.

cont... Report: Dead Pig In Romney Shirt Found At Manhattan Beach GOP Headquarters « CBS Los Angeles

I used to think libs were just ignorant... useful tools as it were. But more and more I'm thinking they're just evil, rotten to their soulless cores.

the next time you think will be the first time

Lame.

the next time you think will be the first time

Lame.

i thought i'd go with your theme, murfster.

:lmao:

You pussies are just miffed because you thought everybody was going to line up to kiss Obama's ass if he managed to get himself back in office. And just like last time, it's not happening. Yeah... you'll get to keep Obamacare and all the other nasty shit he got through in his first term. But you KNOW he kicked the can down the road in terms of Americans feeling the pain and the debt bomb is ticking. Now you want bipartisan cover. Well... fat chance. It's your albatross. Wear it.

Dead pig in Mitt Romney shirt left at GOP Manhattan Beach office
A dead pig with a Mitt Romney T-shirt was found dumped at a Republican Party campaign office in Manhattan Beach, police said Thursday night.

The dead animal was found early Thursday morning at the GOP office in the 3900 block of Highland Avenue, the Manhattan Beach Police Department said.​

Compared to a chair hanging from a tree by a noose, that's funny.
The hung chair was obviously done by a liberal to make conservatives look bad.

There -- do you idiots see how stupid that sounds?

Dead pig in Mitt Romney shirt left at GOP Manhattan Beach office
A dead pig with a Mitt Romney T-shirt was found dumped at a Republican Party campaign office in Manhattan Beach, police said Thursday night.

The dead animal was found early Thursday morning at the GOP office in the 3900 block of Highland Avenue, the Manhattan Beach Police Department said.​

Compared to a chair hanging from a tree by a noose, that's funny.
The hung chair was obviously done by a liberal to make conservatives look bad.

There -- do you idiots see how stupid that sounds?

Not as stupid as starting a thread about a pig and blaming all liberals for it. Sure it wasn't the Muslims, Jews or Freemasons?

i thought i'd go with your theme, murfster.

:lmao:

You pussies are just miffed because you thought everybody was going to line up to kiss Obama's ass if he managed to get himself back in office. And just like last time, it's not happening. Yeah... you'll get to keep Obamacare and all the other nasty shit he got through in his first term. But you KNOW he kicked the can down the road in terms of Americans feeling the pain and the debt bomb is ticking. Now you want bipartisan cover. Well... fat chance. It's your albatross. Wear it.

i could give a rat's ass whose ass you kiss, murfster.

keep whining :thup:

Del, you wouldn't know class if it bitched slapped you in the face.

Get some mouth wash in the scab isle at Wal Mart.

Forum List

Back