Stay at home moms

Somebody duct tape LilOlLunatic's wrists together. Thanks.
:eusa_boohoo:

I completely understand when you call my post ranting and raving and incoherent because you are not fully capable of understand my intellect on issues. You who are only capable of putting no more than one liners together and personal attacks instead of voicing an lucid opinion.

'A' lucid. Not An. 'A.'

My mother was a stay at home Mom and as a family we were none of the things you describe in your OP. One of the biggest problems in America today is that Moms don't stay at home and raise their children while the husband works to provide for the family. We, as a people, became greedy and wanted more than what the income Dad made could afford to buy such as nicer cars, bigger and better houses, all of the modern day toys. Use to be that people would save their money - before the invent of the credit card - and pay cash when they bought things. The credit card, and instant gratification, did much to destroy this country. When you take on too much debt, Mom has to go to work to help pay the way and it's the kids that suffer in the long run because while both parents work, they, in a lot of cases, are left unsupervised and left to basically raise themselves.

America is going to love having an attractive, bright and classy First Lady once again!

Ann-Romney.jpg

You spelled 'white' wrong.

Why do you always inject race into everything?

Oh wait, never mind... it's the I got nutt'n response.

Somebody duct tape LilOlLunatic's wrists together. Thanks.
:eusa_boohoo:

I completely understand when you call my post ranting and raving and incoherent because you are not fully capable of understand my intellect on issues. You who are only capable of putting no more than one liners together and personal attacks instead of voicing an lucid opinion.

Yeah, I'll admit that soaring intellect of yours is sometimes a bit hard for me to comprehend.

Take these pearls of your wisdom for example:

"If there beheadings in olka it is probably done my moonshiners."

"He is obviously brained damaged for lack of oxygen during his heart transplant."

"There were no rush to judgment at all. Corrupt city officials made the call. Judge, jury and excutioner on the spot and the case shelves. When have there even been an accidently shooting and not..."

Not to mention your most recent from above:

"...you are not fully capable of understand my intellect on issues."

"...instead of voicing an lucid opinion."

Trust me. Intellect is not a term you should loosely toss around in here when you're referring to yourself.

America is going to love having an attractive, bright and classy First Lady once again!

Ann-Romney.jpg

You spelled 'white' wrong.

only a liberal "hive" mind would be so bigoted to think that comment had anything to do with race.

Actual " smart, thinking" liberals would never do this, only the dishonest ones...............says a lot about you.

C'mon NYcarbineer, stand by and defend your racism would ya :doubt:

Forum List

Back