Stay at home moms

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
STAY AT HOME MOMS
Poor stay at home moms having too many kids but cannot get birth control or abortions on welfare are demonized by Radical Right Wing Extremist as lazy, moochers off the tax payers and they should go to work but child care subsidies and Government job training programs are cut off.

Who is running for president? Ann or Mitt?

Somebody duct tape LilOlLunatic's wrists together. Thanks.
:eusa_boohoo:

I completely understand when you call my post ranting and raving and incoherent because you are not fully capable of understand my intellect on issues. You who are only capable of putting no more than one liners together and personal attacks instead of voicing an lucid opinion.

lithium_technologies__use.jpg

STAY AT HOME MOMS
Poor stay at home moms having too many kids but cannot get birth control or abortions on welfare are demonized by Radical Right Wing Extremist as lazy, moochers off the tax payers and they should go to work but child care subsidies and Government job training programs are cut off.

Some would say, stay in school and get an education. That is problem number one with poor moms with too many children. Why look to the government for handouts when the answer was there for you in the first place?

Child care subsidies are not cut off and birth control is available.

STAY AT HOME MOMS

What are you talking about? The right doens't demonize stay at home moms like you describe, do you have any actual examples?

You whole post sounds dishonest, you should back it up.

STAY AT HOME MOMS

I admire the five million women who have chosen to stay home with their kids, and be a present parent. Ann will make a great First Lady.

STAY AT HOME MOMS

I admire the five million women who have chosen to stay home with their kids, and be a present parent. Ann will make a great First Lady.

Stay at home moms, in my personal opinion, have a job that is more important than almost any other Job in america I can think of.....possibly even more important than the job of President.

STAY AT HOME MOMS

Stay at home moms, in my personal opinion, have a job that is more important than almost any other Job in america I can think of.....possibly even more important than the job of President.

Ann said Mitt tells her that all the time. I think he has been a great dad and appreciative husband. I lived among Mormons for two years and loved their family lives. The children all seemed happy, as did their parents. I so enjoyed visiting their homes, for that good feeling of, family. They played together and laughed a lot.

STAY AT HOME MOMS

To have a child, it takes a man and a woman...two potential bread winners, LilOlLady. The poor choose their lot by making their place in life. Either they follow the norm and get an education and a job and provide for their families or they don't.

You on the other hand look for a) birth control or abortions on welfare, b) child care subsidies, and c) Government job training programs.

See the difference between conservative and liberal?

STAY AT HOME MOMS

I agree. I also know that many mothers have to work and I respect those who are willing to. They have very busy lives, if they do both jobs well.

Also many women are just not cut out to enjoy staying at home and rearing their children, and they would rather work. This is good too, imo, because if they didn't enjoy mothering, they might not make the best role models, for their kids. "Children learn what they live."

I agree. I also know that many mothers have to work and I respect those who are willing to. They have very busy lives, if they do both jobs well.

Also many women are just not cut out to enjoy staying at home and rearing their children, and they would rather work. This is good too, imo, because if they didn't enjoy mothering, they might not make the best role models, for their kids. "Children learn what they live."

That is what is great about america, you can make those choices and by doing so it doesn't make your position as an American or your opinions as an American any less valuable.

I chose to have a career. But as a child, I remember well coming home to my mother each day and talking about my day at school. It was a hard choice to make. I tried my best to make up for that difference by making myself available as soon as I could after work.

The importance I believe as you said, is being role models as parents and citizens in this great nation. Thank God we have choices.

STAY AT HOME MOMS

Some people make poor decisions. Why should others reward them?

As Jackson said, stay in school, get an education, prepare yourself for the workforce.

And don't get pregnant if your situation cannot support children. You can get free condoms at the heath department.

And it helps if you're married to your children's father. A full-time dad is one of the greatest factors in a child's success.

What's so damn hard to understand about this? You wanna breed like rabbits to get another welfare check, people might resent having to pay for your actions.

And that's the crux of it: The left doesn't want people to face the consequences of their actions.

Forum List

Back