Status Quo - 2016

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
I'm all in favor of shaking up the status quo... (Insert your preferred Deity here) knows that congress needs to be jump-started...

But is there any way we can keep the $2 gasoline? :dunno:

`

I'm all in favor of shaking up the status quo... (Insert your preferred Deity here) knows that congress needs to be jump-started...

But is there any way we can keep the $2 gasoline? :dunno:

`

Not really because the market forces control that. However, surrendering to Democrat leadership would put more regulations and/or taxes in place on fracking. That would influence the market forces to increase prices.

If I were Trump, I would do a take off on an Obama policy.

DumBama's wife pressured him into creating diet policy because kids are too fat. So he forced restaurants to put calorie count on every item they sell. I think Trump should do the same thing, except for green costs.

If you buy a bag of potato chips, the bag has to include the green costs it took to make those chips and have them delivered to your store. If you buy a car, that too has to include a green cost right on the sticker. If the car you buy costs $35,000, it should also highlight that $12,000 of that car went to pollution nonsense.

Michelle's idiotic idea didn't make one kid thinner, but I bet if people actually knew what kind of cash they were paying for a greener country, the support for more pollution control would drop dramatically. People don't realize that all those costs are in every single item they buy today, they just don't know how much they're paying for it, and we should.

Forum List

Back