Statins are a fraud

All I know is my cholesterol was 260 one year ago. I was prescribed atorvastatin (Lipitor) and literally 3 months later my cholesterol is 153.

I stopped taking it, my cholesterol went up to 199.

I just had it checked 2 weeks ago and I am under 150.

Nothing drastic changed in my diet. Some changes, but not that significant.

Seems to work for me.
Cholesterol was a made up problem. It never was harmful.
Dr Gimper speaks, it must be true...... :rofl:
Yep only the doctor knows best. You stick with that dumbass. You won’t make it passed 50. I guess it is a way to cull the dumb from society, with an early death. What a blessing.
As usual you missed the point..... :lmao:

All I know is my cholesterol was 260 one year ago. I was prescribed atorvastatin (Lipitor) and literally 3 months later my cholesterol is 153.

Seems to work for me.
Just so we are clear. You are saying high cholesterol (high LDL) makes no difference and is not a bad thing?

Seems to work for me.
Just so we are clear. You are saying high cholesterol (high LDL) makes no difference and is not a bad thing?
Yes. Google “cholesterol myth”. There have been a number of studies in recent years proving it is not as harmful as many in the medical establishment think.

Here is good article.
New Study: Is High Cholesterol Really Just A Fabricated Disease? Are Statins Completely Useless?

Seems to work for me.
Apart from what gipper has already pointed out, the threshold for what is a ‘dangerous’ level of cholesterol keeps being lowered, so more statins are sold. The original cholesterol research is somewhat dodgy too, you should look it up. There is also research that indicates no difference in mortality rates in people with both ‘high’ and ‘normal’ cholesterol levels, take a look at the research.

Human health is so simple that "there must be more to it".

Enter the doctors.:dev2:

I went on statins 20 years ago. For 3 days. Muscle cramps so intense and couldn't sleep. I threw them away. My cholesterol was high then. I'm 91 now. Eat clean and exercise. 1 or 2 heinekkens per day before dinner. For me statins made me miserable. They aren't natural.

Please explain.
People have traded a legacy of health for a destiny of illness without realizing it. Even to the point where they anticipate illness and don't think it unusual. They believe that the responsibility for their health lies in the hands of the doctors, not in theirs. The vast array of drugs gives the impression that natural processes are no match for the 'beneficial' effects of pharmaceuticals. This becomes self-fulfilling as the true knowledge of health is papered over by reams of scientific discoveries regarding 'health' and is finally lost altogether. The tragic results are evident in every population on earth.

Statins and BP meds are prescribed to patients that have never had high cholesterol or high BP as a post-operation protocol to protect the doctors from liability. I had arterial blockages that required bypass surgery to correct, although I was otherwise in good health, with no history of high BP or cholesterol. I took the prescribed statins and BP meds for some years before they finally began to affect my general health. After I quit taking them my muscle strength improved as well as my BP which returned to the normal range. The worst effect I suffered was my BP, which while taking Lisinopril, was all over the place, even spiking so high that it required nitroglycerin to control it.

People have traded a legacy of health for a destiny of illness without realizing it. Even to the point where they anticipate illness and don't think it unusual. They believe that the responsibility for their health lies in the hands of the doctors, not in theirs. The vast array of drugs gives the impression that natural processes are no match for the 'beneficial' effects of pharmaceuticals. This becomes self-fulfilling as the true knowledge of health is papered over by reams of scientific discoveries regarding 'health' and is finally lost altogether. The tragic results are evident in every population on earth.
Very true. I couldn’t agree more.

However there are some of us intelligent enough not trust the establishment HC industry. I lost trust at least two decades ago, though I recognize the industry can still do great things. The problem is it’s become all about making money first and foremost, and not healing the sick.

I often wonder when I see the absurd big pharma tv commercials how many Americans believe that happy horse shit. I suspect it’s a lot.

However there are some of us intelligent enough not trust the establishment HC industry. I lost trust at least two decades ago, though I recognize the industry can still do great things. The problem is it’s become all about making money first and foremost, and not healing the sick.

I often wonder when I see the absurd big pharma tv commercials how many Americans believe that happy horse shit. I suspect it’s a lot.
True. Judging by the sheer number and variety of drug commercials we seem to be falling apart at the seams health wise...and maybe we are. :omg:

Statins and BP meds are prescribed to patients that have never had high cholesterol or high BP as a post-operation protocol to protect the doctors from liability. I had arterial blockages that required bypass surgery to correct, although I was otherwise in good health, with no history of high BP or cholesterol. I took the prescribed statins and BP meds for some years before they finally began to affect my general health. After I quit taking them my muscle strength improved as well as my BP which returned to the normal range. The worst effect I suffered was my BP, which while taking Lisinopril, was all over the place, even spiking so high that it required nitroglycerin to control it.
Statins are a perfect example of the failure of the HC system. These drugs are dangerous and ineffective in promoting health.

A family member was prescribed Lipitor just as he retired to a gold plated retirement from one of the nation’s largest war machine makers. This was about 15 years ago. He’s never been the same. It effected his muscles to point where now he can’t walk. His quack doctors took him off it after his initial bad reaction, only to put him back on it months later because his cholesterol shot up.

He never got to enjoy a nice retirement.

Statins are a perfect example of the failure of the HC system. These drugs are dangerous and ineffective in promoting health.

A family member was prescribed Lipitor just as he retired to a gold plated retirement from one of the nation’s largest war machine makers. This was about 15 years ago. He’s never been the same. It effected his muscles to point where now he can’t walk. His quack doctors took him off it after his initial bad reaction, only to put him back on it months later because his cholesterol shot up.

He never got to enjoy a nice retirement.
I experienced a general weakness in my muscles that didn't show up in the blood test that shows muscle deterioration due to the statins that some experience. My doctor said that I was 'tolerating' the meds well, which means that if they're not outright killing me I should continue taking them.

A doctor urged me to take statins. I looked into the side effects and decided to go the natural route with red yeast rice. I'm feeling fine well over a decade later.

Yet another proof that healthcare in the USA, is a FRAUD. I am betting that this proof that statins are ineffective and harmful, will be ignored by the medical industry. Proving once again it is all about the money, and not about improving the health of Americans.

From fake news to fake medicine..to fake everything, in the good ole US of A.

FAKE MEDICINE: Call To Abandon Statin Drugs & Baby Aspirin
Baby-Aspirin, Statin Cholesterol Drugs Found To Have Null Effect On Heart Attacks And Heart Disease.
By Bill Sardi

September 19, 2018

----------

Meanwhile, a consortium of 17 prominent cardiologists, pointing to a study of 1.3 million patients, call on doctors to abandon use of statin cholesterol-lowering drugs to prevent heart disease saying they offer no protection. The strongest and most striking finding was elderly people with high levels of LDL-C, considered the most dangerous form of cholesterol, live the longest.

This landmark indictment of statin drugs was published in the Expert Review of Clinical Pharmacology journal and pointed to statistical deception that created the false appearance statin drugs are safe and effective for heart disease. Statin drugs are said to reduce the risk for a heart attack by 30%, but that is a relative number. Maybe 3 out of 100 adults experience a heart attack over a 5-year period and that risk is reduce to 2 out of 100, which is only a 1% risk reduction in hard numbers but a 33% drop in relative numbers. And statin drugs only prevent non-mortal heart attacks, not the deadly attacks.

The growing $19 billion global statin drug market with 221 million annual prescriptions(falsely) promises to prevent heart disease in 56 million Americans. Lipitor, the best selling drug of all time (~$125 billion), has been a fraud.

Fake Medicine - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com
OP's LewRockwell reference is booby-trapped from the start, and costs $92 to read the entire article. The abstract only is not sufficient to grasp the science involved.

OP's LewRockwell reference is booby-trapped from the start, and costs $92 to read the entire article. The abstract only is not sufficient to grasp the science involved.
Are you unaware of the dangers of statins? Is this news entirely unknown to you?

And since you don’t have the entire article, have you concluded everything Bill Sardi discusses is suspect?

Are you unaware of the dangers of statins? Is this news entirely unknown to you?

And since you don’t have the entire article, have you concluded everything Bill Sardi discusses is suspect?
Badger takes rosuvastatin, and there are already statin posts in Skye's thread. Sardi needs to hit the statin history books.

Badger takes rosuvastatin, and there are already statin posts in Skye's thread. Sardi needs to hit the statin history books.
I don’t agree. Many experts recommend avoiding statins. They can be very harmful, while offering little benefit.

Bill Sardi died earlier this year in a hospital in S CA. The doctors effectively killed him by following the Fauci Death Protocol.

I just posted on this--my overall cholesterol is a bit high, LDL is a touch high, good HDL is quite high. Dr. brought it up but we agreed to watch it. I DO NOT want to go on any RX drugs for this as I agree it's a racket. Gonna try some natural supplements. And maybe cut out some cheese, which I eat every day. :)

A doctor urged me to take statins. I looked into the side effects and decided to go the natural route with red yeast rice. I'm feeling fine well over a decade later.
I use red yeast rice too. I also take Niacin (B3). It seems to have helped reduce my cholesterol considerably, while providing other significant health benefits and all naturally with no side effects…as long as you can tolerate the flush.

Forum List

Back