States Have Every Right to Withdraw From the Union

These states are experiencing secession movements
The Constitution is predicated upon the ratification and support of the individual states. The state legislatures have the right to declare it not applicable. They ratified it...they can also nullify it!
Apparently that depends on who is potus. If you get one like Dishonest Abe, prepare to die.

I can't remember any President who was okay with states walking away from the Union.

Lincoln- the first great Republican President.

The Constitution is predicated upon the ratification and support of the individual states. The state legislatures have the right to declare it not applicable. They ratified it...they can also nullify it!
Apparently that depends on who is potus. If you get one like Dishonest Abe, prepare to die.

I can't remember any President who was okay with states walking away from the Union.

We are a nation of 50 states with each state having the freedom to decide whatever they want to do within their borders. Gun control, abortion, sanctuary cities.

There could be a silver lining should Don get re-elected. Maybe California secedes. Maybe other blue states follow. Thus putting an end to the Empire. That would be so great.

There could be a silver lining should Don get re-elected. Maybe California secedes. Maybe other blue states follow. Thus putting an end to the Empire. That would be so great.
Not much economy left if blue states leave. Can't build a military from Alabama.

We are a nation of 50 states with each state having the freedom to decide whatever they want to do within their borders. Gun control, abortion, sanctuary cities.

We are a nation of 50 states and no- each states doesn't have the freedom to do whatever it wants within their borders. You can't bring back slavery, you can't outlaw all guns, you can't deny women the vote.

This is an appropriate thread to remind everyone that Lincoln deserved to be executed twice. Rest in piss you piece of shit!

Nobody is seceding- despite the whackos in Texas and California.

Not much economy left if blue states leave. Can't build a military from Alabama.
That’s great news. Our military needs drastic cuts.

This is an appropriate thread to remind everyone that Lincoln deserved to be executed twice. Rest in piss you piece of shit!

Damn that Lincoln for keeping the United States together!

And denying all of those misunderstood slave states from creating their own slave owners paradise.

Lincoln was the first- and greatest Republican President.

Name a single state where its citizens want to secede. Then go look at the Constitution and post where it says secession is a thing. For a bunch of asshats who think any law not directly referenced in the Constitution is illegal I'm sure you'll some how find justification for taking your proverbial ball and going home. Fucking quitters.

As far as I know, there is no escape clause in the constitution. I believe that the whole of the states can vote to allow certain states to leave though, but that isn't going to happen either.

It is illegal to deprive Americans of the protection of the US constitution therefore secession is illegal. Can't just decide to steal a state in order to set back the clock to Jim Crow.

Damn that Lincoln for keeping the United States together!

And denying all of those misunderstood slave states from creating their own slave owners paradise.

Lincoln was the first- and greatest Republican President.

Dedicated to a true American hero...JWB.

Name a single state where its citizens want to secede. Then go look at the Constitution and post where it says secession is a thing. For a bunch of asshats who think any law not directly referenced in the Constitution is illegal I'm sure you'll some how find justification for taking your proverbial ball and going home. Fucking quitters.

It is illegal to deprive Americans of the protection of the US constitution therefore secession is illegal. Can't just decide to steal a state in order to set back the clock to Jim Crow.

The Union no matter how bad, is perpetual. All who try to leave are traitors and should be executed.

So thinks the foolish murderous statist.

Forum List

Back