Staten Island is mad

You think those two generators, even if they could be safely transported and set up to work in the building, is enough to not cause evacuation?

:lmao:

Those hospitals were suppose to check their generator situation PRIOR tot he storm. So if they failed, it's on the hospital. The race will generate MILLIONS in charity work for a 8 hour event. Quit fucking whining, people.

So many trying to score a political point over this.

For the record, Bloomberg is a cocksucker. But this is not where it needs to be pointed out.

Those size generators, yes.

Yeah, sure they would. :lmao:
It's so easy to arm chair quarterback this scenario and cause a bunch of hoopla over nothing. the logistics and reality of a situation are a lot different however.

I know I saw Romney hand out a a few groceries to a place where he was going to campaign anyway in Ohio, just to be seen on TV. and then he was off and running and could give a shit

The event was planned before the storm asshole.

They turned the event into a donation center and folks who were there to see a speech, instead volenteered their time and effort to the relief help.

YOU FAIL.

Why were the camera's there? For a fucking campaign moment and nothing else, he could give a shit, unless if his yacht was parked in the harbor.

I used to live there and still have family and friends in Richmond County.. it's a cluster fuck... non-union relief workers being turned away, food in short supply, etc.

I used to live there and still have family and friends in Richmond County.. it's a cluster fuck... non-union relief workers being turned away, food in short supply, etc.

no one believes that.

believe! believe!

seenothin.jpg

It's a bit amusing that everyone who was trying to attribute Sandy's relief efforts as some great leadership achievement and accomplishment for Obama two days ago are now trying to claim that conservatives are politicizing it when we learn that hell is literally breaking loose in Staten Island and that the relief isn't going as expected.

How about you guys get over yourselves and we actually help the people who need it?

Hey Mr. President, you didn't provide that relief by yourself...

It's a bit amusing that everyone who was trying to attribute Sandy's relief efforts as some great leadership achievement and accomplishment for Obama two days ago are now trying to claim that conservatives are politicizing it when we learn that hell is literally breaking loose in Staten Island and that the relief isn't going as expected.

How about you guys get over yourselves and we actually help the people who need it?

crybabyinchieftear.jpg

Or is it more likely that you northern liberals are so used to the idea of the govt meeting your needs, you've forgotten that trait that USED to be common among Americans, self reliance?.

tornado alley?

tell that to those Bible Belt morons and those Gulf Coast imbeciles.

now fuck off with the tough guy routine loser.

:eusa_whistle:

Storm of the century and mister Goofball reveals he hates America

Hey dumbass, a tornado destroying your house and everything you freaking own, along with most of your town, is not the same as you not having electricity for a few days you stupid SOB. As for the jackasses in NO during Katrina, typical southern black liberals waiting for the govt to take care of them, no difference between a dumbass northern liberal and dumbass southern liberal but some distance. The common denominators are dumbass and liberal. As for tough guy routine, it is what it is candyass. As for storm of the century, that's my point scrote, they FREAKING KNEW IT WAS COMING. THEY FREAKING KNEW THEY'D HAVE NO POWER. THEY FREAKING KNEW ALL OF THIS, yet they are begging the govt for food and water less than 3 days after the storm? Sounds to me like a bunch of incompetent, un-self reliant pieces of liberal shit that don't know how to take care of themselves and expect nanny state to take care of them. Like I said, screw them. If their house is still standing they should have sufficient food and water stock piled to last them awile so that the limited resources the state has can be used to help people that have had their homes swept away. I mean these freaking morons had almost a week's worth of warnings. Too stupid to prepare, not worth saving, we''ll delete a bunch of worthless citizens from the gene pool and we'll be a stonger nation for it.

The government only helps a person with tornado damage if it levels a major city. Otherwise, you don't even get a National Guard response.

Or is it more likely that you northern liberals are so used to the idea of the govt meeting your needs, you've forgotten that trait that USED to be common among Americans, self reliance?.

tornado alley?

Hey dumbass, a tornado destroying your house and everything you freaking own, along with most of your town, is not the same as you not having electricity for a few days you stupid SOB. As for the jackasses in NO during Katrina, typical southern black liberals waiting for the govt to take care of them, no difference between a dumbass northern liberal and dumbass southern liberal but some distance. The common denominators are dumbass and liberal. As for tough guy routine, it is what it is candyass. As for storm of the century, that's my point scrote, they FREAKING KNEW IT WAS COMING. THEY FREAKING KNEW THEY'D HAVE NO POWER. THEY FREAKING KNEW ALL OF THIS, yet they are begging the govt for food and water less than 3 days after the storm? Sounds to me like a bunch of incompetent, un-self reliant pieces of liberal shit that don't know how to take care of themselves and expect nanny state to take care of them. Like I said, screw them. If their house is still standing they should have sufficient food and water stock piled to last them awile so that the limited resources the state has can be used to help people that have had their homes swept away. I mean these freaking morons had almost a week's worth of warnings. Too stupid to prepare, not worth saving, we''ll delete a bunch of worthless citizens from the gene pool and we'll be a stonger nation for it.

Since when is it up to you to decide who lives and who dies? :mad:

We let Obama decide that whether its hurricanes, ambassadors or Obamacare...

Molinaro sounded quite satisfied with the progress in an interview just a while ago;

both Governor Cuomo and the President talked to him personally.

Molinaro sounded quite satisfied with the progress in an interview just a while ago;

both Governor Cuomo and the President talked to him personally.

Please, please stick with that story. Two days from now you'll be begging for us to forget.

tornado alley?

Since when is it up to you to decide who lives and who dies? :mad:

Here's the facts grandama. If you're too stupid and worthless to take the neccessary steps and precautions to provide for your own well being, like stocking enough food and water to last you a week or so when you where given days worth of warnings that a hurricane was coming and you would probably be losing power for at least a week maybe more, your stupidity shouldn't mean others who are in trouble due to circumstances outside their control, like having their house washed away in a flood or burned to the ground by fires, have to suffer. Some of these people where whining and crying in FRONT OF THEIR HOMES, by thursday, freaking thursday, TWO DAYS AFTER THE STORM, that they needed the govt to bring them food and water. I say screw them. This nation needs self reliant, self disiplined and self controlled citizens NOT weak, pansy assed little twits that expect Nanny State to take care of them. If they starve to death in a week the gene pool can do nothing but improve.

Forum List

Back