Statement from the Black side.

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
The white liberal differs from the white conservative only in one way. The liberal is more deceitful than the conservative. The liberal is more :what:hypocritical than the conservative. Both want power, but the white liberal is the one who has perfected the art of posing as the Negroā€™s friend and benefactor, and by winning the friendship and support of the Negro, the white liberal is able to use the Negro as a pawn or tool in this political football game. Politically the American Negro is nothing but a football, and the white liberals control this mentally dead ball. Through tricks of tokenism and false promises, and they have the willing cooperation of Negro leaders. These leaders sell out our people for just a few crumbs of token recognition and token gains-----MALCOLM X ( from his speech called, Godā€™s Judgment of White America)

The white conservatives arenā€™t friends of the Negro either, but at least they donā€™t try to hide it. They are like wolves, they show you their teeth in a snarl. That always keep the Negro aware of where he stands with them, but the white liberals are foxes who show their teeth to the Negro also, but they pretend theyā€™re smiling. The white liberal is more dangerous than the conservative. They lure the Negro, and as the Negro runs from the growling wolf. He flees into the open jaws of the smiling fox. The job of the Negro leaders is to make the Negro forget that the wolf and fox belong to the same canine family, and no matter which one of them the Negro puts his trust in. He always ends up in the dog house----MALCOLM X (from his speech called, Godā€™s Judgment of White America)

And the ignorant part of your statement is that you're treating it like it was MLK Jr's individual choice. You can't get away with explaining it like it was a personal decision of MLK Jr. to whitewash Gandhi, you have to explain why John Dube, S.S. Tema, W.E.B. DuBois, Marcus Garvey, Hubert Harrison, Mordacai Johnson, Martin Luther King Jr., Langston Hughes, Aminu Kano, Kwame Nkrumah, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Nelson Mandela, Albert Luthuli, Desmond Tutu, Julius Nyerere, Kenneth Kaunda, and Joshua Nkomo ALL caped for Gandhi. Dube lived within shouting distance of Gandhi and interacted with him all the time, Tema interacted with him too, DuBois interacted with him regularly, Garvey and Gandhi shared books and letters, Johnson and King went all the way to India to study his ways and interact with those who knew him, a lot of the guys on that list studied Gandhi for YEARS before coming to a conclusion about him.

This is called "historical anachronism", where ya'all read something out of context in 2018 and think that people in 1878 or 1943 or 1958 are gonna think just like you do. Political correctness wasn't a thing in their era. Anti-racism was basically not a thing in their era. Black people EXPECTED the average non-Black subject of the British kingdom to be racist. Even the scientists were racist in their day, there wasn't hardly anyone saying, "Don't be racist", anti-racism wasn't seen as a higher moral value. That wasn't saying it was a good thing, it was saying it was an EXPECTED thing.

Tell me the truth now - if God sends you back to 1880 and you interact with some random non-Black subject of the British empire, are you gonna expect them not to be racist? :gucci:

Black activists didn't care if they learned about Gandhi's previous racism as a young man because they expected ALL them people to be racist by default. What they cared about what that he fought against White Supremacy, and that he eventually realized his racist views were wrong, became anti-racist, and argued for the equality of all peoples including the freedom of all Black peoples from oppressive White British and White American rule.

To act like Gandhi's racist statements in the first half of his life would have put him on the Summer Jam Screen in 1911 is just ignorant.

When did I "make excuses" for them? :what: I told you where they came from and put them in context. ALL racist sentiments come from somewhere, it's not like people have a little devil on their shoulder that makes them do bad things. Racist behavior is always learned.

:gucci:

You don't seem to have no clue what I'm saying.

DuBois and King and the rest WOULD HAVE CARED if Gandhi had stayed racist. They would have cared if he never promoted African equality. But he didn't stay racist, so they didn't hold his earlier statements against him, his later antiracist work was far more unusual and surprising than his earlier racist past had been.

It's weird as hell you hitting me for this too. I know you've seen me in the Coliseum and Higher Learning put people on the Summer Jam Screen for their racist shyt. I'm the one who got the British White boy banned for talking out of line back in April, and just this week I was the one who put that unconscious agent on blast for regurgitating White Supremacist narratives. I have no tolerance for racist behavior. But I also don't see the point of putting people on blast for shyt they don't do anymore cause they changed.

The white liberal differs from the white conservative only in one way. The liberal is more deceitful than the conservative. The liberal is more :what:hypocritical than the conservative. Both want power, but the white liberal is the one who has perfected the art of posing as the Negroā€™s friend and benefactor, and by winning the friendship and support of the Negro, the white liberal is able to use the Negro as a pawn or tool in this political football game. Politically the American Negro is nothing but a football, and the white liberals control this mentally dead ball. Through tricks of tokenism and false promises, and they have the willing cooperation of Negro leaders. These leaders sell out our people for just a few crumbs of token recognition and token gains-----MALCOLM X ( from his speech called, Godā€™s Judgment of White America)

The white conservatives arenā€™t friends of the Negro either, but at least they donā€™t try to hide it. They are like wolves, they show you their teeth in a snarl. That always keep the Negro aware of where he stands with them, but the white liberals are foxes who show their teeth to the Negro also, but they pretend theyā€™re smiling. The white liberal is more dangerous than the conservative. They lure the Negro, and as the Negro runs from the growling wolf. He flees into the open jaws of the smiling fox. The job of the Negro leaders is to make the Negro forget that the wolf and fox belong to the same canine family, and no matter which one of them the Negro puts his trust in. He always ends up in the dog house----MALCOLM X (from his speech called, Godā€™s Judgment of White America)

And the ignorant part of your statement is that you're treating it like it was MLK Jr's individual choice. You can't get away with explaining it like it was a personal decision of MLK Jr. to whitewash Gandhi, you have to explain why John Dube, S.S. Tema, W.E.B. DuBois, Marcus Garvey, Hubert Harrison, Mordacai Johnson, Martin Luther King Jr., Langston Hughes, Aminu Kano, Kwame Nkrumah, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Nelson Mandela, Albert Luthuli, Desmond Tutu, Julius Nyerere, Kenneth Kaunda, and Joshua Nkomo ALL caped for Gandhi. Dube lived within shouting distance of Gandhi and interacted with him all the time, Tema interacted with him too, DuBois interacted with him regularly, Garvey and Gandhi shared books and letters, Johnson and King went all the way to India to study his ways and interact with those who knew him, a lot of the guys on that list studied Gandhi for YEARS before coming to a conclusion about him.

This is called "historical anachronism", where ya'all read something out of context in 2018 and think that people in 1878 or 1943 or 1958 are gonna think just like you do. Political correctness wasn't a thing in their era. Anti-racism was basically not a thing in their era. Black people EXPECTED the average non-Black subject of the British kingdom to be racist. Even the scientists were racist in their day, there wasn't hardly anyone saying, "Don't be racist", anti-racism wasn't seen as a higher moral value. That wasn't saying it was a good thing, it was saying it was an EXPECTED thing.

Tell me the truth now - if God sends you back to 1880 and you interact with some random non-Black subject of the British empire, are you gonna expect them not to be racist? :gucci:

Black activists didn't care if they learned about Gandhi's previous racism as a young man because they expected ALL them people to be racist by default. What they cared about what that he fought against White Supremacy, and that he eventually realized his racist views were wrong, became anti-racist, and argued for the equality of all peoples including the freedom of all Black peoples from oppressive White British and White American rule.

To act like Gandhi's racist statements in the first half of his life would have put him on the Summer Jam Screen in 1911 is just ignorant.

When did I "make excuses" for them? :what: I told you where they came from and put them in context. ALL racist sentiments come from somewhere, it's not like people have a little devil on their shoulder that makes them do bad things. Racist behavior is always learned.

You don't seem to have no clue what I'm saying.

DuBois and King and the rest WOULD HAVE CARED if Gandhi had stayed racist. They would have cared if he never promoted African equality. But he didn't stay racist, so they didn't hold his earlier statements against him, his later antiracist work was far more unusual and surprising than his earlier racist past had been.

It's weird as hell you hitting me for this too. I know you've seen me in the Coliseum and Higher Learning put people on the Summer Jam Screen for their racist shyt. I'm the one who got the British White boy banned for talking out of line back in April, and just this week I was the one who put that unconscious agent on blast for regurgitating White Supremacist narratives. I have no tolerance for racist behavior. But I also don't see the point of putting people on blast for shyt they don't do anymore cause they changed.
I beg to differ on white Conservatives wanting power. That is total bullshit, as conservatives just want to be left alone in their lives so they can take care of their families and themselves, with personal responsibility. Maybe you should go out and see how that works, because the other sorry ass side, takes no responsibility for their actions then blame US when the shit hits the fan. Conservatives have the big three, the right to Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness. A liberal can never be happy, so will never achieve the Big 3.

9e79b5843c4d9c50b2c5928060f17fa1.jpg

Forum List

Back