State with highest murder rate has strictest gun laws.

Even if it means you die? What if it means your children would die?

People are dying anyway, question is do you want to improve your lot in life or die cowering in a corner. Personally I'll go down fighting for right and to improve things, but wait I can't because people like you think only criminals should have guns.

So if you witnessed a crime you would be fine with your children dying as a result of your testimony?

Do you even have kids?

I would protect my family even if I had to send them a way for a while, you can keep coming up with excuses why people accept living in lawless shit holes. The truth is they don't have to, they can get involved in fixing the problem or they can move. And don't give me any crap that they can afford to move, illegals come thousands of miles with nothing and they seem to do just fine, so yes they can move.

People are dying anyway, question is do you want to improve your lot in life or die cowering in a corner. Personally I'll go down fighting for right and to improve things, but wait I can't because people like you think only criminals should have guns.

So if you witnessed a crime you would be fine with your children dying as a result of your testimony?

Do you even have kids?

I would protect my family even if I had to send them a way for a while,

Must be nice to be able to afford to send your family away for a while. Good thing only people that can do that witness murders.

BTW, how many kids do you have?

you can keep coming up with excuses why people accept living in lawless shit holes. The truth is they don't have to, they can get involved in fixing the problem or they can move.

How does getting yourself and your family murdered help fix the problem?

And don't give me any crap that they can afford to move, illegals come thousands of miles with nothing and they seem to do just fine, so yes they can move.
They come thousands of miles with nothing to live in the same "lawless shitholes" you claim people can just up and move from.

It must be really nice to not have to worry about money or employment.

You forgot to tell me how many murders you've witnessed.

BTW - I like your strategy of simply hoping that people will be willing to sacrifice their lives to maybe put a criminal behind bars - and asserting you'd do the same even thought you've never witnessed a murder never had your family's life in danger and probably don't even have kids.

Your strategy is definitely a lot more practical than say - investing in witness protection programs that would make it possible for people whose lives are threatened by their testimony to be safe. That wouldn't do anything. Its not like the federal witness protection program is an extremely successful program that broke the back of organized crime - there' s no way such a system would work for state and local justice systems! Why give someone the chance to testify at a murder trial and live when we can just tell them they'd better make the "right decision" and that "right decision" is getting themselves and maybe their children killed? Its far cheaper just to look down our noses at people who refuse to testify while we ourselves conveniently have never and most likely never will have our lives threatened due to testifying.

Last edited:

Do you even have kids?

I would protect my family even if I had to send them a way for a while,

Must be nice to be able to afford to send your family away for a while. Good thing only people that can do that witness murders.

BTW, how many kids do you have?

you can keep coming up with excuses why people accept living in lawless shit holes. The truth is they don't have to, they can get involved in fixing the problem or they can move.

How does getting yourself and your family murdered help fix the problem?

And don't give me any crap that they can afford to move, illegals come thousands of miles with nothing and they seem to do just fine, so yes they can move.
They come thousands of miles with nothing to live in the same "lawless shitholes" you claim people can just up and move from.

It must be really nice to not have to worry about money or employment.

You forgot to tell me how many murders you've witnessed.

BTW - I like your strategy of simply hoping that people will be willing to sacrifice their lives to maybe put a criminal behind bars - and asserting you'd do the same even thought you've never witnessed a murder never had your family's life in danger and probably don't even have kids.

Your strategy is definitely a lot more practical than say - investing in witness protection programs that would make it possible for people whose lives are threatened by their testimony to be safe. That wouldn't do anything. Its not like the federal witness protection program is an extremely successful program that broke the back of organized crime - there' s no way such a system would work for state and local justice systems! Why give someone the chance to testify at a murder trial and live when we can just tell them they'd better make the "right decision" and that "right decision" is getting themselves and maybe their children killed? Its far cheaper just to look down our noses at people who refuse to testify while we ourselves conveniently have never and most likely never will have our lives threatened due to testifying.

Right the only answer has to be the fucking government, tell me, at what point do people take responsibility for themselves and their own conditions?

Usually it's the illegals that cause the places they move into to become shitholes. See Los Angeles.

The state is Louisiana.

The gun laws are as follows:

NO permits required to purchase, NO firearm or owner licenses.
Concealed carry permits are issued
OPEN CARRY is allowed
No assault weapon ban

In fact - the ONLY restrictions in the state is you must obtain a permit to sell an AUTOMATIC weapon, short barrel shotgun or rifle, or a silencer.

I guess that last one must be why the murder rate is so high.

How many of those murders were committed by someone with a concealed carry?
How many of those murders were commited by someone not allowed to own a firearm?
How many of those murders were committed by someone open carrying?
How many of those murders were committed by "assault weapon?"

PooPoo you are a complete moron. The problem with N.O. is the citizens who live there.
That and your corrupt police force. And of course the corrupt liberal gov. So hows that chocolate city working out for you?
N.ot
O.ur
P.roblem
D.ude

The state is Louisiana.

OPEN CARRY is allowed
No assault weapon ban

In fact - the ONLY restrictions in the state is you must obtain a permit to sell an AUTOMATIC weapon, short barrel shotgun or rifle, or a silencer.

Another state has similar gun laws. Actually, they are looser, if anything: concealed carry is allowed with no permit required. It is one of the SAFEST states in the country.

The state is Louisiana.

OPEN CARRY is allowed
No assault weapon ban

One supposes that the vast chasm of income inequity between the poor and the wealthy in that state is likewise part of the problem, eh?

Forum List

Back