State with highest murder rate has strictest gun laws.

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City

The state is Louisiana.

The gun laws are as follows:

NO permits required to purchase, NO firearm or owner licenses.
Concealed carry permits are issued
OPEN CARRY is allowed
No assault weapon ban

In fact - the ONLY restrictions in the state is you must obtain a permit to sell an AUTOMATIC weapon, short barrel shotgun or rifle, or a silencer.

I guess that last one must be why the murder rate is so high.

The state is Louisiana.

The gun laws are as follows:

NO permits required to purchase, NO firearm or owner licenses.
Concealed carry permits are issued
OPEN CARRY is allowed
No assault weapon ban

In fact - the ONLY restrictions in the state is you must obtain a permit to sell an AUTOMATIC weapon, short barrel shotgun or rifle, or a silencer.

I guess that last one must be why the murder rate is so high.

Moron, keep it up.

Well you are right. They are the highest. Cant find any info about it being by assault rifles though

What about in the real world?

So you are admitting their mind isn't the real world?

No, I'm asking does the magic of guns not work to defend life where Democrats live?

Not in their mind. Meaning the liberal loons could witness a women getting raped, full penetration with her kicking and screaming. She could pull out a gun and shoot the fuckin perv and you fools would either be making up some other excuse as to why she is ok or saying she is an evil bitch for shlooting the angel. You can take that however you want.

So you are admitting their mind isn't the real world?

No, I'm asking does the magic of guns not work to defend life where Democrats live?

Not in their mind.

I didn't ask about anyone's minds. I'm asking does the magic of guns not work to defend life where Democrats live?

Meaning the liberal loons could witness a women getting raped, full penetration with her kicking and screaming. She could pull out a gun and shoot the fuckin perv and you fools would either be making up some other excuse as to why she is ok or saying she is an evil bitch for shlooting the angel. You can take that however you want.

Meanwhile you righties would be talking about what a blessing it would be if she became pregnant from the rape.

Not in their mind.

I didn't ask about anyone's minds. I'm asking does the magic of guns not work to defend life where Democrats live?

Meaning the liberal loons could witness a women getting raped, full penetration with her kicking and screaming. She could pull out a gun and shoot the fuckin perv and you fools would either be making up some other excuse as to why she is ok or saying she is an evil bitch for shlooting the angel. You can take that however you want.

Meanwhile you righties would be talking about what a blessing it would be if she became pregnant from the rape.

I wouldn't wish that, actually.. And if she did, abort it

Does the magic of guns not work to defend life where Democrats live?

Nothing works when people have no respect for life or others property. The only fix is a culture shift, no law will do it.

A "cultural shift" ?

Sounds vague.

Not vague at all, if you know about a crime you tell the police, as long as the culture says different, nothing changes. Guns, laws, nothing is more important than an attitude not to accept criminal behavior and doing something.

A "cultural shift" ?

Sounds vague.

Not vague at all, if you know about a crime you tell the police...

Even if it means you die? What if it means your children would die?

People are dying anyway, question is do you want to improve your lot in life or die cowering in a corner. Personally I'll go down fighting for right and to improve things, but wait I can't because people like you think only criminals should have guns.

People are dying anyway, question is do you want to improve your lot in life or die cowering in a corner. Personally I'll go down fighting for right and to improve things, but wait I can't because people like you think only criminals should have guns.

:2up:

People are dying anyway, question is do you want to improve your lot in life or die cowering in a corner.

Even at 11.2 per 100,000 per year - death by murder is hardly a certainty. Your logic is absurd. I should make myself 100% likely to die in order to reduce my chances of dying from 0.0112% - to what? That makes no mathematical sense. Why would I commit suicide to make myself safer?

Personally I'll go down fighting for right and to improve things

How many murders have you reported?

, but wait I can't because people like you think only criminals should have guns.

I do think that? I didn't know that's what I thought. Thanks for informing me of my own thoughts.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back