State Trivia...

archangel said:
GW's ranch...... :huh: :huh: :huh:

Guadalupe Peak. Just under 9,000 ft. (Austin if you are talking about "high" as in dope smoke'n!) :clap1:

freeandfun1 said:
Guadalupe Peak. Just under 9,000 ft. (Austin if you are talking about "high" as in dope smoke'n!) :clap1:

I knew I would get this wrong..what do I know I live on a mountain top..don't know much about flatlanders topography...lol :cof:

archangel said:
Lake Pyramid...then again I was looking for some new tips..the boat is ready to go! :thup:

I was thinking that, but wasn't sure.

Where is the only glacier in Nevada?

Lake Meade ain't bad striper fish'n, but the water is so polluted I am not sure I would want to eat any of them!

freeandfun1 said:
I was thinking that, but wasn't sure.

Where is the only glacier in Nevada?

Lake Meade ain't bad striper fish'n, but the water is so polluted I am not sure I would want to eat any of them!

Geez sometimes I think it is on the mountain where I live...however the only guess I would make would be Elko County..as for eating fish in Lake Meade you are correct.I wouldn't eat em..It is fun to speed around on though..... :cof:

archangel said:
Geez sometimes I think it is on the mountain where I live...however the only guess I would make would be Elko County..as for eating fish in Lake Meade you are correct.I wouldn't eat em..It is fun to speed around on though..... :cof:

Great Basin National Park. Not a big glacier, but a glacier non the less. My wife and I hiked up to it last fall. It is a beautiful park, in the middle of nowhere and offers some great back-country camping!

freeandfun1 said:
Great Basin National Park. Not a big glacier, but a glacier non the less. My wife and I hiked up to it last fall. It is a beautiful park, in the middle of nowhere and offers some great back-country camping!

I got one right..Great Basin...Elko County....

Forum List

Back