State Takes Legal Action to Seize $135K From Bakers Who Refused to Make Cake for Lesbian Couple

Status
Not open for further replies.
State Takes Legal Action to Seize $135K From Oregon Bakers

Nope no harm done to you if you disagree with homosexuality and won't bend to their will. None at all. Just lose your business,money,freedom,house,cars etc etc etc. Great thing about the internet is it NEVER loses its memory so when time comes it will be fairly simple to find the scum who destroyed this nation and get revenge.

I fought the law, and the law won

So this money is to pay for the homos pain and suffering for not getting a cake baked?

This is how you teach the law to the ineducable.
You mean this is how you break the spirit of religious people,stomp on religious liberty and force them to choose between principles and doing what a state ORDERS it to do illegally. Just remember. A man who has lost everything has nothing left to lose. AKA keep pissing people off and taking what they have and leave them with nothing you are going to end up with a very pissed off,armed populous that has nothing left to lose.

If your religion teaches the illegal persecution of others, then you're either in the wrong religion, or in the wrong country.
Not baking a cake now is persecution....good god....you fucking liberals have gone off the fucking deep end....now what IS persecution is fining,threatening to jail,confiscate their business,home,car etc for not making a cake. THAT is persecution.
Next time, obey the law, even if you disagree, or face the consequences. They have only themselves to blame.

Nope no harm done to you if you disagree with homosexuality and won't bend to their will. None at all. Just lose your business,money,freedom,house,cars etc etc etc. Great thing about the internet is it NEVER loses its memory so when time comes it will be fairly simple to find the scum who destroyed this nation and get revenge.

The "law" won what? Seeing how the "law" isn't the one doing anything to them. Its a "commission" which IMO sounds like something from a communist like dictatorship ya know keeping an eye on business to make sure they serve who the state says they MUST serve...damn that's so dictator like. So no they broke no law if they did then the actual LAW would be doing something not a civil commission that's run like a dictatorship AND has ties to a pro homosexual group....this stinks to high heaven of corruption and doing favors for each other....yeah nothing illegal going on with the illegal commission.

So this money is to pay for the homos pain and suffering for not getting a cake baked?

You mean this is how you break the spirit of religious people,stomp on religious liberty and force them to choose between principles and doing what a state ORDERS it to do illegally. Just remember. A man who has lost everything has nothing left to lose. AKA keep pissing people off and taking what they have and leave them with nothing you are going to end up with a very pissed off,armed populous that has nothing left to lose.

If your religion teaches the illegal persecution of others, then you're either in the wrong religion, or in the wrong country.
Not baking a cake now is persecution....good god....you fucking liberals have gone off the fucking deep end....now what IS persecution is fining,threatening to jail,confiscate their business,home,car etc for not making a cake. THAT is persecution.

You're exactly the kind of person who makes these laws necessary.

If you want to pretend that your God hates fags, that's your business.

If you want to act out on that belief, that's our business.
Actually its none of your business who a business chooses to do business with. None. Zero. It wasn't my business either until the state decided to persecute this couple.

The "law" won what? Seeing how the "law" isn't the one doing anything to them. Its a "commission" which IMO sounds like something from a communist like dictatorship ya know keeping an eye on business to make sure they serve who the state says they MUST serve...damn that's so dictator like. So no they broke no law if they did then the actual LAW would be doing something not a civil commission that's run like a dictatorship AND has ties to a pro homosexual group....this stinks to high heaven of corruption and doing favors for each other....yeah nothing illegal going on with the illegal commission.
Here are the laws, and they are enforce by a commission. ORS 659A.403 - Discrimination in place of public accommodation prohibited - 2013 Oregon Revised Statutes

Bakery knew the law
Bakery broke the law
Bakery must pay the price

I would go farther than these people have gone. I would release a short statement directly to the state. Simple as this. GO FUCK YOURSELF. YOU ARE NOT GETTING ANY MONEY. I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR BEING RIGHT. :)

Bakery knew the law
Bakery broke the law
Bakery didn't break any law. Bakery WON'T pay anything :) As you can see.

Actually its none of your business who a business chooses to do business with. None. Zero. It wasn't my business either until the state decided to persecute this couple.
We do t serve negroes here

Our society, our rules, for businesses and citizens. If you don't like them either get them changed or vote with your feet. Either way, grow up.

Bakery knew the law
Bakery broke the law
ORS 659A.403 - Discrimination in place of public accommodation prohibited - 2013 Oregon Revised Statutes

Bakery knew the law
Bakery broke the law

Bakery took $500k from the we hate fags crow

They can pay

When u start a business there are laws that business must follow .

Maybe I'd be ok if they just ignored food safety rules too?
And religious rights come WAY ahead of some homosexual whining over a cake. Go get someone else to make a cake. EVERY business I have been into has a sign that says we reserve the right to refuse business to anyone for any reason. This is an attack by homosexuals on the rights of religious people. Simple as that.
These people aren't religious. They're bigots. This has absolutely nothing to do with faith and everything to do with commerce.

And what manner of "attack" did the Lesbian couple conduct? They came to the bakery as paying customers expecting the same level of service every other customer receives. Is that now seen as an attack?

My but the bigots and their moronic minions love to be seen as victims for their bigotry and hatred.

Last edited:

I would go farther than these people have gone. I would release a short statement directly to the state. Simple as this. GO FUCK YOURSELF. YOU ARE NOT GETTING ANY MONEY. I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR BEING RIGHT. :)
As long as they don't mind living on the street, knock yourself out.

The fun part is now more homosexual customers will come in and ask for a cake

At $135k a pop

The state awarded a similar amount to a woman who was discriminated against BECAUSE she was a Christian.

So much for your ignorance -based theories.

What happened to all the big talking bigots who said they would pay all these fines and judgments for these sorts of people?

Did the novelty wear off that crusade?

Bakery knew the law
Bakery broke the law

Bakery took $500k from the we hate fags crow

They can pay
You mean people donated money to fight the religious persecution of this couple. I know. I helped. As far as I know they haven't taken the money yet and they don't want to.
The fun part is now more homosexual customers will come in and ask for a cake

At $135k a pop
And they will be denied :) See I would have made a lovely cake...maybe a protruding vagina or a woman's head eating another woman out....you want cake? Here ya go! :D

The state awarded a similar amount to a woman who was discriminated against BECAUSE she was a Christian.

So much for your ignorance -based theories.
Where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back