State Takes Legal Action to Seize $135K From Bakers Who Refused to Make Cake for Lesbian Couple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maj
Here Are The 11 Most Devastating Quotes From John Roberts’ Gay Marriage Dissent.
Ah. Dodging now.....yeah.
Trolling. Make your point.
The 11 Most Devastating Quotes From John Roberts' Gay Marriage Dissent
So...you accused me of trying to claim that the Supreme Court never reverses itself...you did. Gonna stand by that or weasel out?
I'm accusing you of Trolling. Make a point if you can.

Maj
Here Are The 11 Most Devastating Quotes From John Roberts’ Gay Marriage Dissent.
So...you accused me of trying to claim that the Supreme Court never reverses itself...you did. Gonna stand by that or weasel out?
I'm accusing you of Trolling. Make a
Maj
So...weaseling out it is...and I thought you were made of sterner stuff.

Maj
Maj
More trolling. Make your point if you can.

Maj
Maj
I made my point...you accused me of claiming that the Supreme Court never reverses itself...and now you are weaseling out of standing by your own accusation.....no backbone.

Maj
Maj
I made my point...you accused me of claiming that the Supreme Court never reverses itself...and now you are weaseling out of standing by your own accusation.....no backbone.
Go cry to your mommy. Here's Scalia dissent.

Scalia's Full Dissent on Same-Sex Marriage Ruling

Maj
Maj

Yep...no backbone.

Maj
Maj

Yep...no backbone.

This is excellent.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/s/25...nst-supreme-courts-huge-gay-marriage-decision

Yep...no backbone.

This is excellent.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/s/25...nst-supreme-courts-huge-gay-marriage-decision
That you have no backbone to stand by your own accusations? Well, maybe you were raised to think that was a good thing.

Mod Note:

Kinda interesting discussion going on here. But it needs to be a lot less personal in Zone2..
Think this thread has run it's course. Feel free to freshen the questions being resolved and start new
threads..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back