State Special Olympics

Againsheila

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2008
Federal Way WA
Heading out to the state special olympics for opening ceremonies in a few. Have to drive to Ft Lewis to get our passes stamped, then on to McChord for the ceremonies. Tomorrow I will be there all day. I hope Andrew gets the gold.

Heading out to the state special olympics for opening ceremonies in a few. Have to drive to Ft Lewis to get our passes stamped, then on to McChord for the ceremonies. Tomorrow I will be there all day. I hope Andrew gets the gold.

Good Luck to him. :)

Excellent Shelia! I know your son will have a great time! I loved being a coach at our state's Special Olympics! It's an experience he will (or your family) never forget!

GO ANDREW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap2:

Well, we had a blast...no gold, but Andrew got the bronze.

GOOD FOR HIM! That's great! :clap2:

Is he still wearing the medal?

No, Daddy took it off him to make sure it's not lost. Daddy will make another collage for Andrew and hang it on the wall with all his medals for this year.

I love those collages! My daughter made one with all her track ribbons and awards.

I wish you could post a pic with him wearing the medal!

GOOD FOR HIM! That's great! :clap2:

Is he still wearing the medal?

No, Daddy took it off him to make sure it's not lost. Daddy will make another collage for Andrew and hang it on the wall with all his medals for this year.

I love those collages! My daughter made one with all her track ribbons and awards.

I wish you could post a pic with him wearing the medal!

Me too, I'm just not tech savvy enough.

Forum List

Back