State Senatorial Race-Democrat Candidate is online gamer, what do you think?

paulymarine

Rookie
Oct 5, 2012
New England
Hi was hoping to get some more opinions to make sure my views are not corrupt. Here in Maine the republicans are bringing some heat on one of the Dem candidates for spending too much time playing Wizards and Warcraft. For those of you who may not know, it is an mmorpg (an online game). I guess she spends more than 22 hours per week playing it. The Candidate is Colleen Lachowicz.
My view is, I don't see a big problem with it. She can do pretty much what she wants in her off time just like anyone else does, as long as it does not interfere with her job and her "Office" and or upholding the Constitution of the State and the Nation. People do worse things with their off time. I know that the parties on either side will seize anything to get the other, but I try to think of my party as somewhat honorable. I am not sure that this is the right way to go. I am Republican and consider myself conservative.

I won't post a link because I have not made myself familiar with all the rules yet, but you can find this if you google it. It is becoming a big deal in this state. I think Fox has it also.

BTW I am not voting for her, and never planned to. Just concerned that her record and values should be on the table, not her off time game playing habits.

Forum List

Back