State Sen. Allen of Arizona - earth 6,000 y.o.

The truly humorous thing about the 6,000 y/o myth is that it makes the book it's based on completely false ... :lol:

You guys are such whores for science.

Remember, science changes continually, and has no effect on the truth, which remains constant.

Remember, science changes continually, and has no effect on the truth, which remains constant.

Come on Allie, you can't see the irony in believing that the world is only 6,000 years old based on the bible?

I've been around long enough to know the only truth is in the Bible. I've seen enough of what is written of in there come true, despite the scoffing of the masses, to have more trust in it than I do in carbon dating, fads, or mob mentality.

On the other hand, I'm not sure the bible gives us a year for the birth of the world.

On the other hand, I'm not sure the bible gives us a year for the birth of the world.

;) Part of my own point ... but think about it, half of what happened in that book couldn't have happened if the world was only 6,000 years old. Even without the dates ... 6,000 years isn't a lot of time.

I've been around long enough to know the only truth is in the Bible. I've seen enough of what is written of in there come true, despite the scoffing of the masses, to have more trust in it than I do in carbon dating, fads, or mob mentality.
Oh yea, dinosaurs were on Noah's Ark. That was some big ass boat.

So, you're the guy who watches Keith Olberfuck! :lol:

did or didn't Sen. Allen say what the OP says he did?
I dunno...I don't watch Keith Olberfuck.

Nonetheless, someone saying something patently silly hardly makes them a "worst person" in Arizona, let alone the world. But, since she carries that (R) by her name, I guess she's fair game for a demagogue dickweed hack like Keith Olberfuck...huh?

Last edited:

Come on Allie, you can't see the irony in believing that the world is only 6,000 years old based on the bible?

it depends on which group you are hearing....i was always told when i was growing up in the religious once a week thing i had to go to....that CIVILIZATION is approx 6-7000 yrs old....not the planet.....

Here is Senator Allen in a hearing stating that the earth is 6,000 years old.
She's the Worst Person in the World on this video so you'll have to listen to the runners up, unless you fast forward to 1:25 min into it.
Not only do I wonder how this woman could be elected a state senator, but who the hell voted for her?
Countdown with Keith OlbermannCountdown with Keith Olbermann

I blame Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy. Clearly, the Jews are to blame. :D

I hate to break it to ya,, but the age of the earth and the birth of civilization aren't even in the same genre of discussion.. plussssseeee!
As I clearly demonstrated in two sources. One for the age of civilization and one for the age of the earth.

I hate to break it to ya,, but the age of the earth and the birth of civilization aren't even in the same genre of discussion.. plussssseeee!
As I clearly demonstrated in two sources. One for the age of civilization and one for the age of the earth.

other than your slam on fox news what was yer point doyathink???

other than your slam on fox news what was yer point doyathink???
I thought flat-earthers might be interested to know that Fox wrote something contrary to their belief that the earth is 6,000 years old.

Forum List

Back