State Politics & The War On Drugs: USSC A Solution?

Should California's overproduction of pot for assumed-export be tolerated?

• No. We have federal eradication money going to Mexico to stem the tide at those borders too.

• Yes. Weed is inevitable. Other states will just have to live with California's influences.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Legalization means, better drugs at potentially lower cost.
Yes, because using drugs as a lifestyle is always good for a nation's populace to keep its national security at an all time high. Pardon the pun.

:alcoholic:Yo Russia, China...suck it! ..lol...wait...what was I just doing..

Legalization means, better drugs at potentially lower cost.
Yes, because using drugs as a lifestyle is always good for a nation's populace to keep its national security at an all time high. Pardon the pun.

:alcoholic:Yo Russia, China...suck it! ..lol...wait...what was I just doing..
dear, you really do just need, full body massages with happy endings until your attitude improves.

The US government is one of the largest purchasers of drugs, in the world.

The Crazy Way the Government Buys Billions of Dollars of Drugs

Yes and because something is broken we shouldn't fix it? I guess if I was high all the time, that type of apathy and cynical resolve would creep into my ambitions too...

Pot, cannabis, should be deregulated and sold like alcohol and tobacco.

RE: other hard drugs, meth, opiates etc. When I hear libertarians and liberals talk about how deregulating these substances would just solve the "drug war" problem -- I believe they are talking out of their ass and have no clue about chemical addiction, and the massive collateral damage that goes on with every addict.

Also, the notion of a "non-violent" drug crime is mostly b.s. too. Unless you're talking about a person who grows pot for personal use only. People don't understand the amount of violence done to the human body with the habitual use of meth and opiates. If you're selling or smuggling meth or heroin, just because you don't carry a gun, you're still involved in an extremely violent crime.

I agree with you on legalizing cannabis, but I would add any other god given plant we can grow for personal use. Decriminalizing or legalizing the harder drugs will not solve the drug addiction or abuse problem, but it would end the hazards of the black market and the cost of incarceration. Including price and quality of the products. Crime associated with hard drug use is due to the price. Quality or lack of consistency is the main cause of death from black market drugs.

I agree with you on legalizing cannabis, but I would add any other god given plant we can grow for personal use. Decriminalizing or legalizing the harder drugs will not solve the drug addiction or abuse problem, but it would end the hazards of the black market and the cost of incarceration. Including price and quality of the products. Crime associated with hard drug use is due to the price. Quality or lack of consistency is the main cause of death from black market drugs.

Here's a thread on a dialogue intended to solve the drug crisis outside the discussion of legalization, should any of you be daring enough to join it? A New Approach To The Drug Crisis: Augment 12-Step Programs & Drug Laws

Pot, cannabis, should be deregulated and sold like alcohol and tobacco.

RE: other hard drugs, meth, opiates etc. When I hear libertarians and liberals talk about how deregulating these substances would just solve the "drug war" problem -- I believe they are talking out of their ass and have no clue about chemical addiction, and the massive collateral damage that goes on with every addict.

Also, the notion of a "non-violent" drug crime is mostly b.s. too. Unless you're talking about a person who grows pot for personal use only. People don't understand the amount of violence done to the human body with the habitual use of meth and opiates. If you're selling or smuggling meth or heroin, just because you don't carry a gun, you're still involved in an extremely violent crime.

Pretty much 100% of the opioid deaths are because the "heroin" available has been spiked with fentanyl.

Forum List

Back