State Politics Of Shut Down Damages Democrats

Yeah, of course. Violent criminals gotta go, no argument here. You are so out of touch about what your "opposition" thinks it is cracking me up. What else you got?

Have you read the immigration standards to immigrate here legally? I'm thinking not because most of these dreamers will get booted out.

I posted the requirement. They ignore them. All these people who support amnesty only support it because the wetbacks don’t live in their neighborhoods. If that were the case, all these libtards would quack like ducks . Notice none of the illegal advocates are willing to host any DACA wet backs in their homes?

Typical liberal bleeding hearts, so long as illegals are not killing and raping them, robbing their homes, shoving drugs on their kids the prissy libs pat themselves on the back for caring about the poor illegals. Look at me look at how much I care aren't I special.
I wish you two douchebags could see how ridiculous you sound. Dumb and dumber here tackling the worlds problems, y’all sound like two redneck drunks talking nonesense in a bar. What a joke

I have no use for illegal loving scum like you, here go educate yourself loser MS-13 wants to send 'younger, more violent offenders' to the US, officials say
And what in the world makes you think I support ms-13? Stop making shit up

Granted 911 was not pleasant. As far as getting screwed, evidently we will find out in the coming months, Strzok and Page texts will show up...revealing much more than any of us want to know.
Yeah, 911 sucked... That was a national security issue. The housing crisis was a product of failed policy and regulation and that effected our entire economy in the most devastating way since the depression. Nothing that happened from 2009-2016 even comes close to comparing to that. So what is it exactly that makes you say we got screwed and how does the Obama screwed compare to the Bush screwed in your opinion?

Hmm, quite complicated and lengthy, there were many mistakes. I feel one place where the economy started to derail was when it was determined buying a house was a right. That allowed for unqualified buyers to purchase homes they couldn’t afford. Many may blame banks for that. Unfortunately, banks typically hold on to loans for the first few months and then sell them to Freddie/Fannie May. Banks didn’t necessarily feel home ownership was a right but Democrats in Congress were pushing the concept. Hence the government (Freddie/Fannie) was buying just about every loan that crossed their desk, regardless if it was a good loan or not. During the Obama years the stock market went up, unfortunately it was going up because the government was propping it up, which helped Obama add nearly $8 trillion to the debt. That’s my take in a nutshell.
True, past policy factors built up the the housing crisis. Reagan’s deregulation in the 80s, Clinton’s push for housing were both factors. But again, let’s look at cause and effect. You say we got screwed under obama, but where’s the crisis. I didn’t see a 911, I didn’t see an economic collapse. I saw a slow recovery and tremendous growth in our stock market and a steady decrease in unemployment. Trump has been bragging about his great achieving stock market all year which turned out to be 25% growth. Obama had 26% growth in 2013. Again I’ll say that there were many problems during Obama’s term. But “screwed”, I don’t think so.

There was considerable growth during the Obama term(s). But it cost close to $8 trillion dollars.
I agree that Obama was careless with the spending. I think the stimulus help pull us out of a recession but he went too far in many areas as well. I was hoping to get a smart fiscally responsible leader this cycle. How do you feel about the budget and deficit under Trump? We got that trillion dollar infrastructure looming. I think he is saving that for election time so he end his term with a “win”

I do feel the spending lessened the recession, but at one hell of a cost. I'd say most of us could live like kings/queens, but that credit card statement at the end of the month would be a killer. I'm ok with the $1.5 trillion over 10 years for the reduction in taxes, if nothing else that helps a lot of people. Also, most will be sending that money back into the economy through additional spending. As far as a trillion dollar infrastructure that should create quite a return on investment. A lot may depend, if it's left up to states to expense, places like California (where I am) will probably not make the wisest choices.

Have you read the immigration standards to immigrate here legally? I'm thinking not because most of these dreamers will get booted out.

I posted the requirement. They ignore them. All these people who support amnesty only support it because the wetbacks don’t live in their neighborhoods. If that were the case, all these libtards would quack like ducks . Notice none of the illegal advocates are willing to host any DACA wet backs in their homes?

Typical liberal bleeding hearts, so long as illegals are not killing and raping them, robbing their homes, shoving drugs on their kids the prissy libs pat themselves on the back for caring about the poor illegals. Look at me look at how much I care aren't I special.
I wish you two douchebags could see how ridiculous you sound. Dumb and dumber here tackling the worlds problems, y’all sound like two redneck drunks talking nonesense in a bar. What a joke

I have no use for illegal loving scum like you, here go educate yourself loser MS-13 wants to send 'younger, more violent offenders' to the US, officials say

Your support of ILLEGALS jumping our borders without vetting, allowing them to cut to the front of the line and obtain amnesty for their crimes you illegal supporting traitor.

Yeah, 911 sucked... That was a national security issue. The housing crisis was a product of failed policy and regulation and that effected our entire economy in the most devastating way since the depression. Nothing that happened from 2009-2016 even comes close to comparing to that. So what is it exactly that makes you say we got screwed and how does the Obama screwed compare to the Bush screwed in your opinion?

Hmm, quite complicated and lengthy, there were many mistakes. I feel one place where the economy started to derail was when it was determined buying a house was a right. That allowed for unqualified buyers to purchase homes they couldn’t afford. Many may blame banks for that. Unfortunately, banks typically hold on to loans for the first few months and then sell them to Freddie/Fannie May. Banks didn’t necessarily feel home ownership was a right but Democrats in Congress were pushing the concept. Hence the government (Freddie/Fannie) was buying just about every loan that crossed their desk, regardless if it was a good loan or not. During the Obama years the stock market went up, unfortunately it was going up because the government was propping it up, which helped Obama add nearly $8 trillion to the debt. That’s my take in a nutshell.
True, past policy factors built up the the housing crisis. Reagan’s deregulation in the 80s, Clinton’s push for housing were both factors. But again, let’s look at cause and effect. You say we got screwed under obama, but where’s the crisis. I didn’t see a 911, I didn’t see an economic collapse. I saw a slow recovery and tremendous growth in our stock market and a steady decrease in unemployment. Trump has been bragging about his great achieving stock market all year which turned out to be 25% growth. Obama had 26% growth in 2013. Again I’ll say that there were many problems during Obama’s term. But “screwed”, I don’t think so.

There was considerable growth during the Obama term(s). But it cost close to $8 trillion dollars.
I agree that Obama was careless with the spending. I think the stimulus help pull us out of a recession but he went too far in many areas as well. I was hoping to get a smart fiscally responsible leader this cycle. How do you feel about the budget and deficit under Trump? We got that trillion dollar infrastructure looming. I think he is saving that for election time so he end his term with a “win”

I do feel the spending lessened the recession, but at one hell of a cost. I'd say most of us could live like kings/queens, but that credit card statement at the end of the month would be a killer. I'm ok with the $1.5 trillion over 10 years for the reduction in taxes, if nothing else that helps a lot of people. Also, most will be sending that money back into the economy through additional spending. As far as a trillion dollar infrastructure that should create quite a return on investment. A lot may depend, if it's left up to states to expense, places like California (where I am) will probably not make the wisest choices.
Why would Trumps infrastructure provide an ROI and Obama’s stimulus not? Have you looked at the current deficit under Trump and played it out over 8 years? How does that compare to Obama? Are you considering both mandatory and discretionary spending as separate items?

Your support of ILLEGALS jumping our borders without vetting, allowing them to cut to the front of the line and obtain amnesty for their crimes you illegal supporting traitor.
See there you go again, making shit up. I don’t support illegal border crossings at all. Are you just trying to emphasis how clueless you are? It’s like one incorrect ignorant statement after another with you.

Why would Trumps infrastructure provide an ROI and Obama’s stimulus not? Have you looked at the current deficit under Trump and played it out over 8 years? How does that compare to Obama? Are you considering both mandatory and discretionary spending as separate items?

There's no such thing as Obama's stimulus, all that money was funneled to public employee unions next to none of it was spent on "shovel ready projects". Of course the unions then kicked back money to his campaign, shocker. The Trump corporate tax cut on the other hand went directly to businesses without the greedy scum Dem's getting their hands on it.

There's no such thing as Obama's stimulus, all that money was funneled to public employee unions next to none of it was spent on "shovel ready projects". Of course the unions then kicked back money to his campaign, shocker. The Trump corporate tax cut on the other hand went directly to businesses without the greedy scum Dem's getting their hands on it.
Here ya go mr clueless. Go educate yourself
American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 - Wikipedia

How was the employment rate under obama? That was the effect of the stimulus.

Remember what happened when Obama tried to do infrastructure...

Senate blocks $60 billion infrastructure plan, another part of Obama jobs bill

Wouldn't say Obama invested wisely, high speed rail and a last minute effort to include state election systems to be "critical infrastructure" are just two that come to mind.

Christ you are dumb, what was the unemployment rate for public employees during the peak of the recession...unchanged at 3.8% HELLO earth to Slade. Where do you think they got the money to avoid layoffs of public employees...YES Obama's so called stimulus money that's where, they used it to make payroll for 2 years. Here have a few of these you ignorant drone :itsok::itsok::itsok:

Republicans block Democrats, Democrats block Republicans....how's that working for the country?

Christ you are dumb, what was the unemployment rate for public employees during the peak of the recession...unchanged at 3.8% HELLO earth to Slade. Where do you think they got the money to avoid layoffs of public employees...YES Obama's so called stimulus money that's where, they used it to make payroll for 2 years. Here have a few of these you ignorant drone :itsok::itsok::itsok:
Nice spin, but you are ignoring the fact that the private market unemployment rate continuously decreased under obama to the point where it is now which is bottom of the barrel. Dog on his spending all you want, dog on slow growth and stagnant wages all you want those are legit critiques, but there is no denying that he brought us out of a recession and put people back to work.

Republicans block Democrats, Democrats block Republicans....how's that working for the country?
It’s not... it’s bullshit partisan politics.

With the news coming out regarding FISA, FBI, collusion, etc. and potentially Obama's (or Democrats) involvement. I'm starting to think we are damn lucky Obama was reigned in to some degree.

Too many politicians play these games because they are posturing for re-election or pandering to lobbyists so they can raise campaign funds. The center of all this bullshit is the campaign process. It prevents people from getting shit done and throws them on a soapbox engaged partisan squabbles and conflicts instead of working for the people

With the news coming out regarding FISA, FBI, collusion, etc. and potentially Obama's (or Democrats) involvement. I'm starting to think we are damn lucky Obama was reigned in to some degree.
We will see what comes of that. Much of it sounds politicized to distract from Russia, which is also being way over politicized. To be frank, I’m sick of both those topics

Too many politicians play these games because they are posturing for re-election or pandering to lobbyists so they can raise campaign funds. The center of all this bullshit is the campaign process. It prevents people from getting shit done and throws them on a soapbox engaged partisan squabbles and conflicts instead of working for the people

Even that starts to get complicated when they decide the people making the most noise must be "the people".

We will see what comes of that. Much of it sounds politicized to distract from Russia, which is also being way over politicized. To be frank, I’m sick of both those topics

It has been going on for a long time, but it's now starting to get quite interesting.

Forum List

Back