State of the Union

1. It's all Bush's fault
2. I inherited this mess from Bush
3. It's not my fault
4. Did I mention that it is all Bush's fault?

There ya go... now you can skip it and watch Family Guy.

1425117940_cf5f85612e.jpg

just like watching this. which is more entertaining​

Obama's first State of the Union Address is coming up fast.

The address not only reports on the condition of the nation but also allows the president to outline his legislative agenda and national priorities to Congress.

What will he have to say?

So far I've heard about how he will reconnect with the people, which tells me he knows he is failing. I wonder how he will spin this first year.

First, he'll blame Bush for everything. Then he'll say, "it's not about me." Finally, he'll talk about a bunch of useless crap using the words 'I' and 'me' about 25,000 times.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

YOu bet. He'll only have to say three words. "It's Bush's Fault." Then he can shut up and we can all go to bed. After all. Even the telepromter deserves a night off from one of his speechfests.

Spins???? Obama has spun his first year so, there is nothing left for any of us to add.

1) He will apologize for losing touch with the people
2) He will outline economic plans for the next year
3) He will outline the closure of Iraq's occupation
4) He will make a quip about his dog, or daughters.
5) He will outline goals in foreign policy
6) He will outline new and improved security acts, because the previous ones are outdated
7) He will likely talk throughout the speech about reaching out to republicans, and hoping to cooperate on a health bill
8) He will close with something about the economy, what his economic panel foresees, what his goals are, and steering the country in the right direction.

Well, you be a good little Obamabot and keep following him blindly.. off the cliff. The man's a pathalogical liar who makes Clinton look honest.. never thought I'd see that!

Funny, why'd you assume I am talking to you??

Because the only other post was mine. Pretty safe assumption.
Doesn't matter about how you feel about Obama, or how I feel about Obama,

because

SAINTS ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

First, he'll blame Bush for everything. Then he'll say, "it's not about me." Finally, he'll talk about a bunch of useless crap using the words 'I' and 'me' about 25,000 times.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

YOu bet. He'll only have to say three words. "It's Bush's Fault." Then he can shut up and we can all go to bed. After all. Even the telepromter deserves a night off from one of his speechfests.

I would think he's smarter than that. to blame Bush in front of a national audience after his disaster last year will all but sink his boat. and the remotes will start clickin

Oh, wait, I'm not wearing a hat... well, you know what I mean.

Geaux Saints and Laissez les bon temps rouler!!!!!

Forum List

Back