State of the Union

SFC Ollie

Still Marching
Oct 21, 2009
Extreme East Ohio
Obama's first State of the Union Address is coming up fast.

The address not only reports on the condition of the nation but also allows the president to outline his legislative agenda and national priorities to Congress.

What will he have to say?

So far I've heard about how he will reconnect with the people, which tells me he knows he is failing. I wonder how he will spin this first year.

Obama: Folks...we fucked!

At that point he breaks down in tears and has to be carried off by Nancy and Harry.

eh. im not sure i really care about the state of the union address. It's just going to be the normal partisan address given with half the group loving every word and the other half not happy. Im just rather tired of it.

The address not only reports on the condition of the nation but also allows the president to outline his legislative agenda and national priorities to Congress.

So far I've heard about how he will reconnect with the people, which tells me he knows he is failing. I wonder how he will spin this first year.

First, he'll blame Bush for everything. Then he'll say, "it's not about me." Finally, he'll talk about a bunch of useless crap using the words 'I' and 'me' about 25,000 times.

eh. im not sure i really care about the state of the union address. It's just going to be the normal partisan address given with half the group loving every word and the other half not happy. Im just rather tired of it.

and the usual hand sitting when the applause light goes on. I think there's an old Ronald Reagan movie on that night :lol::lol::lol:

"im a fuck up" !!!!

I'm sure that whatever he says will be used next weekend on SNL. I think his whole first year has been a comedy. He's appologized to everybody else. Maybe he will tell us just how sorry he really is.:lol:

Well I have read his biggest thing is how is is going to save the middle class who are under 'assault' with tax breaks and credits-- although no one has said where this money is coming from. I figure this is him hoping that everyone will forget the past year.

CaféAuLait;1943247 said:
Well I have read his biggest thing is how is is going to save the middle class who are under 'assault' with tax breaks and credits-- although no one has said where this money is coming from. I figure this is him hoping that everyone will forget the past year.

i hear he is planning to increase taxes on the "wealthy". Then again, he never really has cared for any sort of spending controls. so he may as well just borrow it all from China too.

I'm sure that whatever he says will be used next weekend on SNL. I think his whole first year has been a comedy. He's appologized to everybody else. Maybe he will tell us just how sorry he really is.:lol:

with Bush alive and kickin???? fat chance

CaféAuLait;1943247 said:

Have you ever notice that democrats pit one group against the other and then claim to be saviours of the 'oppressed group'. Its like they are pitting one group of people against the other like rich vs. poor or black vs white.

CaféAuLait;1943247 said:

Have you ever notice that democrats pit one group against the other and then claim to be saviours of the 'oppressed group'. Its like they are pitting one group of people against the other like rich vs. poor or black vs white.

That is a good point.

First, he'll blame Bush for everything. Then he'll say, "it's not about me." Finally, he'll talk about a bunch of useless crap using the words 'I' and 'me' about 25,000 times.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

1) I inherited a disaster, and I saved the day
2) We need to move forward on the high priorities of nationalizing health care, taxing the wazoo out of fossil fuel use and giving unions the right to organize any place they want without the frivolous charade of a vote first
3)All my buds need some more cash, so lets print some more money and pass it out, so it can stimulate their life styles
4)This will all somehow make things better for those who are not connected to my political machine, or wealthy. One can hope.
5) I am the 0ne, the 0nly, the great 0bamamandis! Look out upon my works, and be afraid!

obama_ballin.gif

Obama is going to call for a stop of discretionary spending for 3 years. Basically he is falling into campaign mode and making promises to the Moderates in hopes to get them off his back while he and his cohorts complete the raping of our Constitution. I don't buy it for a second!

Watch the other hand carefully.

Obama is going to call for a stop of discretionary spending for 3 years. Basically he is falling into campaign mode and making promises to the Moderates in hopes to get them off his back while he and his cohorts complete the raping of our Constitution. I don't buy it for a second!

Watch the other hand carefully.

Yep. That is what he did during the campaign as well. Talked down deathpanels in order to get the criticism off his back.

WE MUST STOP THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back