State of the Union, by Obama, more smoke and mirrors.

Maple

Mar 15, 2009
Is anyone going to believe what he is saying anymore? Now he is going with a spending freeze on non-discretionary spending in the budget, AFTER he RAISED spending and increased their budgets by 24-30% this last year.

It's like your boss giving you a 30% raise this year and telling you that you won't get one for 3 years. Sounds like a deal to me, I will take it.:lol::lol:

Broken Promises.
1. Transperency. All legislation will be on-line for 3 to 5 days for all Americans to review before I sign it. Remember the 787 billion dollar stimulus bill signed before the congress and senate had a chance to read it. All negotiations on health care reform will be on C-Span for all Americans to see, there will be no back room deals.:lol::lol::lol:

2.Remember his promise- I will eliminate earmarks- he signed the 410 billion dollar Omnibus bill with 9,000 earmarks, one which Bush refused to sign. Obama did that right off and without blinking an eyelash. He recently signed another with 5,000 earmarks.

3. Remember his promise-The stimulus bill will keep unemployment below 8%. We are at 10% and growing, remember his promise-we need to sign this bill right away and told Americans it will create 3 million 650,000 jobs in the PRIVATE SECTOR. :lol::lol: Washington D.C has an unemployment rate of just 4%, because all the jobs created have been government jobs, no private sector jobs have been created. The private sector supports those government jobs with their tax dollars. :cuckoo: I
Written in this stimulus bill were bonuses paid to failed AIG executives, remember the feigned outrage after they finally read the bill and found them in there? Now instead of jobs created they go with the line jobs saved.:lol::lol::lol:

Just a reminder- don't fall for this again America!!! It's all smoke and mirrors and designed to get you to support Democrats in the November election.

This is my favorite broken promise because there are 8 of them. :lol::lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPMf6kW_1Nw]YouTube - President Obama Making C-SPAN Promise 8 Separate Times[/ame]

A proposal to cut taxes, increase military spending, and cut elsewhere in government to balance the budget?

That's the Reagan plan 1981. And likely to be just as big a farce and fiscal disaster.

Better smoke and mirrors than shit and war like we got from Bush and which we are still trying to recover from.

It doesn't matter what he does, your side will bitch no matter what.:cuckoo:

Better smoke and mirrors than shit and war like we got from Bush and which we are still trying to recover from.

It doesn't matter what he does, your side will bitch no matter what.:cuckoo:

Last time I checked, we are still in Iraq and Afghanistan. So much for the lack of "war" from this Democrat.

-TSO

This guy has given so many speeches people don't care anymore.

He's going to tell us, he feels our pain.
I would bet his teleprompter feels more pain for the American people than he does.

YOur so right. I don't plan on listening either. I'm so sick of this guys speeches it just ain't funny.

CAn pretty much figure that he is going to try to make everyone believe he will move to the center. Ain't buying it though. This guy is a disaster.

Oh, I plan to listen. He is the president. I may not agree on his policies, but once a year the president comes out and gives the country a prime time update on the current situations and the up coming plans for policy changes.

Yes, this president does speak a lot, but at the same time, I wish the previous administration had spoken more.

-TSO

This guy has given so many speeches people don't care anymore.

He's going to tell us, he feels our pain.
I would bet his teleprompter feels more pain for the American people than he does.

Yeah, bush had given what? 3 speeches by this time in his presidency?

Forum List

Back