State of Palestine

Israel exists as a refuge from legal codes
For jews only
Strange how Yousef Mohammed has nothing to say that you have to be a Muslim to be a citizen in some Muslim country. Meanwhile, in Israel there are people other than Jews who are citizens and they also have the freedom to practice their religious beliefs in peace, which is unlike Muslim countries. Tell us, Mr. Gooz, why the Baha'is have a beautiful temple in Israel where they can practice there faith while in your native land of Iran they are persecuted, jailed, and killed?

As usual you are wrong. Israel survives despite the Arabs trying to destroy it. As usual, you lose
That's true for the Palestinian's, not Israel.

The only reason people want to destroy Israel, is because Israel is actively trying to destroy them.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah ... Israel has those 350 million Arabs surrounded and genocide is next!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sayit SCOFF NOT-----I encountered muslims from abroad ----LONG
AGO----most of them from the Indian sub continent----back then.
I got to meet them right away-----from the airport----on something
like educational visa ----highly educated products of India
and pakistan we talked-------being young and ----not actually
"working" I was just a be there person-----"oh---you want
to eat? next floor up------no I really do not know a barber"

college student me-----curious about people from DISTANT LANDS...
From muslims I got the POV of a muslim talking to a christian.
me: " I am jewish"

oh gee----then I learned ALL ABOUT JEWS

One of the things I learned about jews that all
pakistani and indian muslims know is
"THE JEWS WANT TO DESTROY ISLAM"

to that point in my life I thought it
the FUNNIEST thing I had ever heard. It is
a firm belief in the entire islamic world and even
preached in mosques

Another lie from a Pro- Palestinian. They have been trying to destroy Israel since May 14, 1948. Throughout HISTORY it has been the goal of the Arabs to destroy the Jews . :clap2:
Your argument is a total joke.

By 1948, over 700,000 arabs were driven from their homes do to the violence from jewish terrorist groups like Irgun.

How many times have you Israeli bitches claimed there's no Palestine?

How many illegal Palestinian settlements have been built in Israel?

How many Bedowin villages have the Palestinian's destroyed?

How many Israeli homes have the Palestinian's bulldozed down on a half-hours notice?

How many times have pieces of shit like you said Palestinian's need to back to Jordan, Egypt, Syria, etc?​
Israel is trying to make life so unbearable for the Palestinian's that they'll leave the area and for you to act like Israel is the victim, is pretty fucked!

You go fuck yourself, asshole, you're nothing but a little Israeli kiss-ass skumbag!

Because Israel IS the victim! And there is no sovereign State of Palestine! Not now, not in 100 years from now, not ever! - Jeremiah

How about a hundred years ago, Christian?

"His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine..."

Balfour Declaration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back