State of Illinois Welcoming Center: For Mexicans?

If you are hear legally I don't care but please learn to speak the language of the country you wanted to come to. I am tried to pressing 1 to speak english

If you are hear 1 legally I don't care but please learn to speak the language of the country you wanted to come to. I am tried 2 to 3 pressing 1 to speak english

When are you going to learn the english language?

1. here

2. tired

3. of

Why did you immediately jump to the conclusion that I hate Mexicans that are in Mexico? And any Mexican that is in the US should be a loyal American and not just some deadbeat fleecing poor Americans. All Americans should hate those who invade the United States including those who were once Mexicans.

thats not what you said Gordo.....you said Mexicans......you never specified where they are from.....if you would have paid attention in school meanings of how words are used in a sentence, would not be a problem for you.....

Mexicans pretty much means they're Mexican nationals. Mexican is a nationality not a race or ethnicity.

when this fucker says MEXICANS.....he means every fucking one of them here or there.....no distinction.....now since a few people have gotten on him about it he is trying to make it look like he was only talking about the NON-American ones.....bullshit, his posts now and in the past dont back that up.....a Mexican is a Mexican to this Dipshit.....so i dont know why the Chump is thanking you...

thats not what you said Gordo.....you said Mexicans......you never specified where they are from.....if you would have paid attention in school meanings of how words are used in a sentence, would not be a problem for you.....

Mexicans pretty much means they're Mexican nationals. Mexican is a nationality not a race or ethnicity.

when this fucker says MEXICANS.....he means every fucking one of them here or there.....no distinction.....now since a few people have gotten on him about it he is trying to make it look like he was only talking about the NON-American ones.....bullshit, his posts now and in the past dont back that up.....a Mexican is a Mexican to this Dipshit.....so i dont know why the Chump is thanking you...

Hey BeanerBrain. I posted this days ago but your hatred of REAL Americans won't let you admit that I tell the truth:

04-17-2011, 04:36 PM #42 (permalink)
Why did you immediately jump to the conclusion that I hate Mexicans that are in Mexico? And any Mexican that is in the US should be a loyal American and not just some deadbeat fleecing poor Americans.
All Americans should hate those who invade the United States including those who were once Mexicans.

All Americans including those who were once Mexicans should hate those who invade the United States. Is this better? Is this clearer?

Any Mexican that enters the US legally to be an American should be willing to give up their Mexican nationality. If not, they can't be American.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back