State of Hawaii may be in Contempt of Court over Obama Birth Certificate

Does or Does Congressman Trent Franks 's congressional district want an investigation?

Dont know, i am still waiting for your link. Is this Trent Frank a burfer? IF so, it makes sense he would WANT a congressional investigation, no?

You don't know? and your waiting for what link? You'd better get of your Arse and bring your own facts before attempting to disparage someone Zona You need to prove that this post is discredited before you intimate that it is that is straight slander. Again, what is your proof that Trent Franks district did or didn't want an investigation?

I repeat...(again with a question)..is this guy a birther? If so, it makes sense he wants an investigation. You see if he is a burfer, his is as crazy as any burfer on this bb but he has enough power to waste money with an investigation.

Get it now? Burfers are funny.

The entire State of Hawaii is embroiled in the Barry Hussein Soetoro birth certificate mess now. You must remember the president’s April 2011 very public celebratory release of his long form birth certificate.

Amid the Democrat leaping chest bumps and one kneed fist pumps, I’d say that it was a very respectful and dignified celebration.

You thought it was over, you thought the “birthers” were defeated and everyone from the Supreme Court to Congress could go on pretending that Barry Hussein Soetoro is a legitimate president. Now who would want to destroy that made for the Progressive media Kodak moment? Maybe a United States District Judge, perhaps? Read more... Google Creating Orwellian Worldview

Beating a dead horse doesnt help to get where you wish to go.

That said I did enjoy Trump punking the president.

If Dumbass the Chump "punked" Obama, then why did he drop out of the race after Obama released his birth certificate?

Actually, it looks like Dumbass the Chump got punked. Matter of fact, haven't heard much outta him since.........

I want you to guess what show has him on (I believe) weekly......guess? Wait for it......

FOX AND FRIENDS! They still have this idiot come on and spout his bullshit. They are the only ones I know low enough to have that hack on.
I say it again:
Brian Kilmeade is the dumbest mother fucker on television.

No, what it means is, NOBODY'S personal information is out there for God and Country to see.

Or maybe I'm wrong. Where are all Bush's personal grades, papers, etc?

What kind of hack would ask to see Bush's third grade papers....I mean, its not like htey would do that to Obama...oh wait, nevermind. :eusa_whistle:

Surely.

You first.

i'm not sure what that means

This is proof they have NOTHING to debate you with. You know and I know that ANY birther could provide all the evidence in the world, yet they have none on their side to counter the other side. They believe what they believe either because the T.V. said it, or they just love Obama so much that they will not listen.

FogBlow: What does it mean?

The entire State of Hawaii is embroiled in the Barry Hussein Soetoro birth certificate mess now. You must remember the president’s April 2011 very public celebratory release of his long form birth certificate.

Amid the Democrat leaping chest bumps and one kneed fist pumps, I’d say that it was a very respectful and dignified celebration.

You thought it was over, you thought the “birthers” were defeated and everyone from the Supreme Court to Congress could go on pretending that Barry Hussein Soetoro is a legitimate president. Now who would want to destroy that made for the Progressive media Kodak moment? Maybe a United States District Judge, perhaps? Read more... Google Creating Orwellian Worldview

:tongue: You have GOT to be kidding. If not, whats wrong with you man? :cuckoo:

Nope... not kidding at all noodle head... The birth certificate please! Subpoena to be delivered

Those who have demanded the truth WILL get the LAST LAUGH... and it will be all you obumbobots that will look like the fools that you are in the end.

No, what it means is, NOBODY'S personal information is out there for God and Country to see.

We are not speaking of Bush we are discussing Obama. But yes records are that easy to get. There are websites you can pay to find ANYONE'S records, but not Obama's.

Here is Bush's Yale college transcripts:

Now it's your turn to produce the Obama college records. If they are not sealed than you should have no problems with posting them.
There are no Obama records they have all been scrubbed so that all of the "Suspension of Disbelief" Sheeple can feel sane and reasonable arguing for an Usurper in the White house.

We are not speaking of Bush we are discussing Obama. But yes records are that easy to get. There are websites you can pay to find ANYONE'S records, but not Obama's.

Now it's your turn to produce the Obama college records. If they are not sealed than you should have no problems with posting them.
There are no Obama records they have all been scrubbed so that all of the "Suspension of Disbelief" Sheeple can feel sane and reasonable arguing for an Usurper in the White house.
:lol::lol::cuckoo::lol::lol:

George W. Bush's YALE Transcript: GeorgeWBush.org :: Official Site to Re-Select Bush/Cheney in 2004!

Tell ya what Stashing it in your Ass Man.........get me copies of Jr's time in the Navy.

You won't be able to, because he wants to keep them hidden.

Oh yeah you donut smiling fucktard, what makes you think I want you to post any information about me on a board?

George W. Bush's YALE Transcript: GeorgeWBush.org :: Official Site to Re-Select Bush/Cheney in 2004!

Tell ya what Stashing it in your Ass Man.........get me copies of Jr's time in the Navy.

Oh yeah you donut smiling fucktard, what makes you think I want you to post any information about me on a board?

All you seem to do is talk. I think that's what your doing anyway.

I asked you to post Obama's records. You say that he hasn't paid to have them sealed, so it should be no problem for you to prove me wrong by posting those for us here.

Bush was not in the Navy he was in the Air National Guard.

Follow the link to some of those records.

Service Records of John F. Kerry and George W Bush - Links to all public documents - AWOLBush.com

I have many many of his records, in fact I have a disc around here somewhere which contain ALL of his records.

One year? Bush's transcript for one year. Where did it come from? Is all his information available, or just that lone piece of paper (which nobody has proven to be valid, by the way).

Here is Bush's Yale college transcript

Bush was never in the Navy and if the rest of your information is anything like your posting manners no wonder Bill Myer believes Americans are stupid!!!:lol::lol::lol::cuckoo::lol::lol::lol:

One year? Bush's transcript for one year. Where did it come from? Is all his information available, or just that lone piece of paper (which nobody has proven to be valid, by the way).

In the post just above yours I submitted a link to many of his military records. Out of all of our presidents since Kennedy, Bush has provided more of his personal records than anyone.
I am not a Bush fan btw. He was just a puppet like every other president since Kennedy.

Why do the records matter so much as far Obama goes?

It is written in the Constitution that a president must be a natural born citizen of the U.S..
His case has some very interesting issues with it that making sure he is a natural born citizen should of been done from the get go in a more thorough way than the way we usually vet a Presidential candidate.

Obama has a Kenyan father who was in America to attend college. His grandmother says that she was present when he was born in Kenya. The house Obama was born in in Kenya is an historical site there. More than reason enough with this alone to make sure he is a natural born citizen.

When Obama was I think 6 yrs. old his mother married and Indonesian man named Lolo Soetoro. They moved than to Jakarta Indonesia, and Lolo Soetoro adopted Obama and changed his name to Barry Soetoro. If Obama is telling the truth about being born in Hawaii than by being adopted and being a citizen of Indonesia(which was considered a British territory at the time), he had a duel citizenship and not eligible to be President according to the Constitution. Like all other records though these records have been sealed.

When Obama was finally forced to show a birth certificate he submitted a short form certificate of live birth. Immediately this was found to be a forgery. Than with pressure mounting Donald Trump began to question this issue. It became to big than for the media to stay silent about and Obama released a long form birth certificate. This too was found to be a forgery by several document examiners including 3 CIA experts.

This is why Obama has sealed all of his personal records. Once again if you do not believe the overwhelming evidence against him than simply post his records for us to see.
As far as I am concerned I am finished with this thread.

In the post just above yours I submitted a link to many of his military records. Out of all of our presidents since Kennedy, Bush has provided more of his personal records than anyone.
I am not a Bush fan btw. He was just a puppet like every other president since Kennedy.

It is written in the Constitution that a president must be a natural born citizen of the U.S..
His case has some very interesting issues with it that making sure he is a natural born citizen should of been done from the get go in a more thorough way than the way we usually vet a Presidential candidate.

Obama has a Kenyan father who was in America to attend college. His grandmother says that she was present when he was born in Kenya. The house Obama was born in in Kenya is an historical site there. More than reason enough with this alone to make sure he is a natural born citizen.

When Obama was I think 6 yrs. old his mother married and Indonesian man named Lolo Soetoro. They moved than to Jakarta Indonesia, and Lolo Soetoro adopted Obama and changed his name to Barry Soetoro. If Obama is telling the truth about being born in Hawaii than by being adopted and being a citizen of Indonesia(which was considered a British territory at the time), he had a duel citizenship and not eligible to be President according to the Constitution. Like all other records though these records have been sealed.

When Obama was finally forced to show a birth certificate he submitted a short form certificate of live birth. Immediately this was found to be a forgery. Than with pressure mounting Donald Trump began to question this issue. It became to big than for the media to stay silent about and Obama released a long form birth certificate. This too was found to be a forgery by several document examiners including 3 CIA experts.

This is why Obama has sealed all of his personal records. Once again if you do not believe the overwhelming evidence against him than simply post his records for us to see.

Only those who willingly suspend disbelief in the case of Progressive partisanship refuse to question the Democrat hierarchy that placed an unconstitutional usurper in power.:clap2:

I believe that is ALL the information we have on Obama: one piece of paper, and even that hasn't been proved "valid".

Yes BDBOOP,I was under the impression you were one of the few on here that did not see only what they wanted to see,and knew there is not a shread of evidence that he is a us citizen when you thanked me for my previous post? Please dont tell me I have been wrong about you? But from this discussion of Stashmans with you here,sounds like I was.correct me if I have this wrong about you.

Last edited:
Yes BDBOOP,I was under the impression you were one of the few on here that did not see only what they wanted to see,and knew there is not a shread of evidence that he is a us citizen when you thanked me for my previous post? Please dont tell me I have been wrong about you? But from this discussion of Stashmans with you here,sounds like I was.correct me if I have this wrong about you.

Why would you presume to know someone after a few posts on a message board? And why would I ascribe any value to an uninformed opinion.

:tongue: You have GOT to be kidding. If not, whats wrong with you man? :cuckoo:

Nope... not kidding at all noodle head... The birth certificate please! Subpoena to be delivered

Those who have demanded the truth WILL get the LAST LAUGH... and it will be all you obumbobots that will look like the fools that you are in the end.

and YOU look like a fool all the time using Jones as a source saying Jones is right about Obama but wrong about 9/11.sorry army retarded,cant have it both ways.Jones is either right about both,or wrong about both racist.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back