State of Hawaii may be in Contempt of Court over Obama Birth Certificate

Reverse that and you are more accurate.

you'd think the nutter would have figured that out when trump suddenly got very quiet.

but i don't know many rightwingnuts who fail to proclaim victory even when totally humiliated.

You may want to re-think the meaning of quiet.. I have and it's not always what it appears to be. Just saying............

Blues

Trump is only quiet when he's been pwn'd....We ARE talking The Donald here. :lol::lol::lol:

I think I could bring thousands of pieces of proof to your attention yet you still will not believe. Why is this? What would it take to make you believe? What constitutes proof to you?

Proof that he spent $2m would do me just fine.

I have lots, but lets start with this to begin with.

WHY ARE OBAMA'S RECORDS SEALED?
Idiot!!:lol: Your first link is to a web site called "soda head"?:lol:
'Wow!! NOT impressed!!

Proof that he spent $2m would do me just fine.

'Wow!! NOT impressed!!

I guess I should have used a video instead, I forget that there are many that can't read.
I'm sorry if I am wrong and you indeed can read, but there is two choices. Either you can't read and that's why you didn't even mention the article itself, or you can't debate the substance thereof.

'Wow!! NOT impressed!!

I guess I should have used a video instead, I forget that there are many that can't read.
I'm sorry if I am wrong and you indeed can read, but there is two choices. Either you can't read and that's why you didn't even mention the article itself, or you can't debate the substance thereof.

Yo...........Stashing It In Your Ass Man............how the fuck can ANYONE take a blog piece (which is an OPINION piece) and tout it as "fact"?

Oh wait.........you're one of them bricks with feet that listens strictly to FAUX Nooze, ain't ya?

'Wow!! NOT impressed!!

Yo...........Stashing It In Your Ass Man............how the fuck can ANYONE take a blog piece (which is an OPINION piece) and tout it as "fact"?

Oh wait.........you're one of them bricks with feet that listens strictly to FAUX Nooze, ain't ya?

I hate fox news bud. In the article she gives many reference that anyone that really wants to know the truth will go look up. You remind me of a hamster in a cage. Always going round and round on the squeaky wheel but never gets anywhere.

Go research the references in this article and than debate me on them. This goes two ways doesn't it? Show YOUR evidence the the records were not sealed and that he did not fake his birth certificate. If you are not ready to do that than I suggest you get back on your wheel.

'Wow!! NOT impressed!!

OK lets do this simply because that seems to be the only way you understand things. It is very easy to get someones records. Send me a personal message with your full name, birth date, etc..and I will have all of yours posted on here today. At the same time, if Obama's records have not been sealed off than all you would have to do is go get them and post them on here for us all to see. I don't mean his phony birth certificate. Lets see his college records.

let's see all of the records that haven't been destroyed.

Surely.

You first.

i'm not sure what that means

This is proof they have NOTHING to debate you with. You know and I know that ANY birther could provide all the evidence in the world, yet they have none on their side to counter the other side. They believe what they believe either because the T.V. said it, or they just love Obama so much that they will not listen.

No, what it means is, NOBODY'S personal information is out there for God and Country to see.

Or maybe I'm wrong. Where are all Bush's personal grades, papers, etc?

No, what it means is, NOBODY'S personal information is out there for God and Country to see.

Or maybe I'm wrong. Where are all Bush's personal grades, papers, etc?

We are not speaking of Bush we are discussing Obama. But yes records are that easy to get. There are websites you can pay to find ANYONE'S records, but not Obama's.

Here is Bush's Yale college transcripts:

George W. Bush's YALE Transcript: GeorgeWBush.org :: Official Site to Re-Select Bush/Cheney in 2004!

Now it's your turn to produce the Obama college records. If they are not sealed than you should have no problems with posting them.

The entire State of Hawaii is embroiled in the Barry Hussein Soetoro birth certificate mess now. You must remember the president’s April 2011 very public celebratory release of his long form birth certificate.

Amid the Democrat leaping chest bumps and one kneed fist pumps, I’d say that it was a very respectful and dignified celebration.

You thought it was over, you thought the “birthers” were defeated and everyone from the Supreme Court to Congress could go on pretending that Barry Hussein Soetoro is a legitimate president. Now who would want to destroy that made for the Progressive media Kodak moment? Maybe a United States District Judge, perhaps? Read more... Google Creating Orwellian Worldview

:tongue: You have GOT to be kidding. If not, whats wrong with you man? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back