State of Hawaii may be in Contempt of Court over Obama Birth Certificate

Yes BDBOOP,I was under the impression you were one of the few on here that did not see only what they wanted to see,and knew there is not a shread of evidence that he is a us citizen when you thanked me for my previous post? Please dont tell me I have been wrong about you? But from this discussion of Stashmans with you here,sounds like I was.correct me if I have this wrong about you.

Why would you presume to know someone after a few posts on a message board? And why would I ascribe any value to an uninformed opinion.

well you DID give me a positive rep on this post below remember? You have obviously done what many here cant do,come to grips to the facts that every president since Kennedy was a willing puppet for the establishment which is why they all stayed alive and he hasn't so naturally you sounded like someone who doesnt let the media and government brainwash them with their propaganda and lies so why wouldnt I think that you were wise about Obozo since you admitted here that BOTH parties are corrupt and not for the people?

Yes BDBOOP,I was under the impression you were one of the few on here that did not see only what they wanted to see,and knew there is not a shread of evidence that he is a us citizen when you thanked me for my previous post? Please dont tell me I have been wrong about you? But from this discussion of Stashmans with you here,sounds like I was.correct me if I have this wrong about you.

Why would you presume to know someone after a few posts on a message board? And why would I ascribe any value to an uninformed opinion.

well you DID give me a positive rep on this post below remember? You have obviously done what many here cant do,come to grips to the facts that every president since Kennedy was a willing puppet for the establishment which is why they all stayed alive and he hasn't so naturally you sounded like someone who doesnt let the media and government brainwash them with their propaganda and lies so why wouldnt I think that you were wise about Obozo since you admitted here that BOTH parties are corrupt and not for the people?

Dude? Back off. I won't be badgered.

err badgered,this is not badgering dear,I just want an explanation for this post below that you gave me a good rep on because it contardicts your latest post.

every president since kennedy has been corrupt and a puppet for the establishment thats why they stayed alive and kennedy did not.thats what cracks me up about Pale Rider-aka army retired.He talks about how Obama lies to the american people and does not uphold the constituion when that describes EVERY president since Kennedy.

I don't know you but I'm liking you already!:clap2:

I like you already. 9/11 Inside Job (known locally as Rimjob) is an illiterate idiot. If you don't believe me then just take a gander at his post history.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I like you already. 9/11 Inside Job (known locally as Rimjob) is an illiterate idiot. If you don't believe me then just take a gander at his post history.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Conspiracy theory used to be such an interesting concept. UFO's, alien life; now it's Obama and Trigg's birth certificates. Oy.

Conspiracy theory used to be such an interesting concept. UFO's, alien life; now it's Obama and Trigg's birth certificates. Oy.

well this tells me everything.I was all wrong about you,the fact you listen to this stupid troll who acts like a five year old in all his posts all the time.This troll you listen to used to go around at another site posting under all these different user names socking because so many people put him on ignore and he hated that.this kid seeks attention talking to himself quoting me when he knows i have had him on ignore for years and socks under a different user name here as well.:lol: you lose your credibility when you address THIS troll.

yep its a conspiracy THEORY that muslins were behind 9/11 and its a conspiracy THEORY by the government that obama is a us citizen.You sure are afraid of the truth about government corruption like so many other american sheepie are.too bad I cant take that rep back you gave me,i dont want it from you now.

Last edited:

I am going to ask you another question that you probably won't answer, and the proof of that is on this thread.

What makes the birth certificate issue a conspiracy theory? Please be specific with your answer.

Last edited:

I am going to ask you another question that you probably won't answer, and the proof of that is on this thread.

What make the birth certificate issue a conspiracy theory? Please be specific with you answer.

I was beginning to think she had some intelligence since she gave me a positive rep earlier for a post of mine that all presidents since JFK have not upheld the constitution.I just assumed that like anybody would since she gave me the positve rep over that post,that she had logic and common sense and wasnt brainwashed by the media and the government.Looks like I was all wrong about her the fact that she listens to shill candytroll -aka obamerican.

since she cant make up her mind if we have a corrupt government or not,dont expect any kind of an intelligent reply from her.that is if you get one at all.:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
WashingtonAmerica.Com Obama Birth Certificate and arduini the obot.....

Tuesday, August 02, 2011 10:06

i've been doing battle with frank arduini for the months, since the second coming of the first birth certificate on 4/27. one of the things we are doing now at washamericom is looking at the way "experts" and official sounding people argue their case.

wong kim ark, as arduini does business aka at the politicalforum.com, seemed like a ringer to me from the very start. i have asked him if he works for the whitehouse, even if he is cia. i told jerry cosri and joseph farah about his being very knowledgeable and extremely smart about a month ago. frank said he spoke to dr. corsi after that, but not about this. i had been sending wnd reports, including one of frank's challenges to mara zebost, frank said they wouldn't understand it.

so it's amusing to hear dr. corsi call him an obot, which i suspected from the start. it will be fun to go back through the hundreds of exchanges i've had with frank arduini about these very technical aspects, including his insistance that no adobe product was ever used to created the document, he did at one point however, admit that the document had been altered.

one common thread the obama supporters keep repeating, is that the birther issue is long dead, and no one cares at all about the president's birth certificate, maybe not so much.

another thing that strikes me: when "where's the birth certificate" first came out, i email jerry corsi to wish him the best and to join the cause. i had just heard him say that it would take the american people some months to wake up to all of this. i was incredulous and said that it would happen right away. so he was right again, it's taking it's sweet time against the obama machine, this is just beginning in so many ways, the real fireworks is yet to come. thanks again to jerry, joseph and wnd, for their abject perserverence, and laserlike focus.

i'll continue this tomorrow.

Forum List

Back