State of Hawaii may be in Contempt of Court over Obama Birth Certificate

alaphiah

Jul 26, 2011
California
The entire State of Hawaii is embroiled in the Barry Hussein Soetoro birth certificate mess now. You must remember the president’s April 2011 very public celebratory release of his long form birth certificate.

Amid the Democrat leaping chest bumps and one kneed fist pumps, I’d say that it was a very respectful and dignified celebration.

You thought it was over, you thought the “birthers” were defeated and everyone from the Supreme Court to Congress could go on pretending that Barry Hussein Soetoro is a legitimate president. Now who would want to destroy that made for the Progressive media Kodak moment? Maybe a United States District Judge, perhaps? Read more... Google Creating Orwellian Worldview

BIRTHERS01.jpg

The entire State of Hawaii is embroiled in the Barry Hussein Soetoro birth certificate mess now. You must remember the president’s April 2011 very public celebratory release of his long form birth certificate.

Amid the Democrat leaping chest bumps and one kneed fist pumps, I’d say that it was a very respectful and dignified celebration.

You thought it was over, you thought the “birthers” were defeated and everyone from the Supreme Court to Congress could go on pretending that Barry Hussein Soetoro is a legitimate president. Now who would want to destroy that made for the Progressive media Kodak moment? Maybe a United States District Judge, perhaps? Read more... Google Creating Orwellian Worldview

hello?

What the hell are you babbling about?

Yeah, yeah, yeah!! Keep beating the "birth certificate" drum!!!! You guys already look like nutcases to the rest of America.

The longer the "birthers" keep it up the more foolish they look. They will be instrumental in getting President Obama re-elected!!

So PLEASE, PLEASE KEEP IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap2: I love it!!

Yeah, yeah, yeah!! Keep beating the "birth certificate" drum!!!! You guys already look like nutcases to the rest of America.

The longer the "birthers" keep it up the more foolish they look. They will be instrumental in getting President Obama re-elected!!

Funny......I am very much involved in political discussions.....and this is the first "biurther" thing I have seen since Obama produced the doc...

So I have news for you.....no one of any value is keeping anything going.

hello?

What the hell are you babbling about?

He's making a good case to keep the birth certificate scandal alive. Leave him alone. :lol:

Funny......I am very much involved in political discussions.....and this is the first "biurther" thing I have seen since Obama produced the doc...

Uhhhh.....try doing a search.

What's the difference between a strict constructionist and a "birther"? You'll find the answer in Article 2 section 1 of the United States Constitution.

Last edited:

Beating a dead horse doesnt help to get where you wish to go.

That said I did enjoy Trump punking the president.

really? you never look at usarmyretard's posts?

:eusa_whistle:

Then you much have USAR on ignore.

rare I see a birther thread anymore.....

Again with the name calling?

I dont know Jillian...I just dont see why you must call people names just becuase you disagree with them. I see your posts as intelligent, well written...articulate....you compromise the integrity of your posts when you name call.
Just some friendly advice.

Reverse that and you are more accurate.

Then you much have USAR on ignore.

Uh...that is one poster......show me how long ago a thread was started regarding the birther movement.

you'd think the nutter would have figured that out when trump suddenly got very quiet.

but i don't know many rightwingnuts who fail to proclaim victory even when totally humiliated.

Your not even close to accurate.

I guess you chose to forget the statement at the whitehouse on how they would not release it as a matter of principle on privacy.

Then you are purposely overlooking money was spent to keep it suppressed.

But thanks for the attempt anyway. I enjoy a good morning chuckle.

Last edited:
What i find more interesting is OBama's SS number says he was in CT when he got it.

Explain that one so far i cant find anyone who can.

If the media did their job and vetted this guy before he got elected we wouldnt have to suffer through all this nonsense.

[insert name calling here]

rare I see a birther thread anymore.....

Again with the name calling?

I dont know Jillian...I just dont see why you must call people names just becuase you disagree with them. I see your posts as intelligent, well written...articulate....you compromise the integrity of your posts when you name call.
Just some friendly advice.

i appreciate the compliment, even if tied to a criticism. the thing with me is normal conservatives and libs get respect from me and answers that require thought. retards and wingnuts, not so much because they're hacks, regardless of party affiliation and are only worth being mocked... whether usarmyretard or truthdoesntmatter or pf[ucktard]

see what i mean?

:beer:

What i find more interesting is OBama's SS number says he was in CT when he got it.

Explain that one so far i cant find anyone who can.

If the media did their job and vetted this guy before he got elected we wouldnt have to suffer through all this nonsense.

[insert name calling here]

:cuckoo:

Yeah...I dont get the issue with that either. SO he got his SS number when he was in Connecticut. What does that have to do with anything?

Forum List

Back