State of Emergency

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
...has been declared in Washington state over a rampant measles outbreak.

They had better get a handle on this quickly.

I don’t understand the reaction to measles

When I was young, everyone got them and I don’t remember any of my classmates having lasting effects

Weird......we keep getting these outbreaks every time a bunch of Central Americans get in.
If I didn't know better I would think the left is conducting Biological warfare against the United States.

When I was young, everyone got them and I don’t remember any of my classmates having lasting effects

Nor do i Rwinger

most of the negativity comes from not trusting government, science, big pharma , or some religious deal....~S~

Weird......we keep getting these outbreaks every time a bunch of Central Americans get in.
If I didn't know better I would think the left is conducting Biological warfare against the United States.

Begs a good point mud dude...., does out legitamite immigration process include mandatory immunization?

~S~

Nor do i Rwinger

most of the negativity comes from not trusting government, science, big pharma , or some religious deal....~S~

The reaction seems to be that it was thought that measles was eradicated and is slowly resurfacing

But those who have been vaccinated or have had it before have nothing to fear and from my childhood experiences, it is not tragic if someone gets it

makes pregnant women lose their babies or the babies are born deaf, or something like that....?

Begs a good point mud dude...., does out legitamite immigration process include mandatory immunization?

~S~
Everyone knows you can't let these people just sneak into the country or this is what happens.
Hawaii won't let a pet get out of quarantine till they've been caged up for at least a year.
Back around the turn of the century they kept them on Ellis Island for 6-8 months to make sure they had no communicable diseases.

NWO Plans To Depopulate The Earth
There are many means and methods of depopulation that are being employed today, the 3 primary of which include; unsustainable/exploitative international development, which leads to massive hunger, starvation and famine worldwide (at least 40 million deaths annually), the fomentation of war, hatred and military procurements throughout the nations leading to millions of deaths worldwide, and finially, the creation and spread of infectious diseases leading to global pandemic, plague and pestilence on an unprecedented scale.
Middle East was put on fire with the Arab Spring, in the hope it would escalate into full blown war. Eboli and other infectious diseases were brought to the US, under the Obama admin, why stop now, even with the 1/2 white fagot out of office, and Nanny Pelosi and UpChuck Schmoozer leading for no border security.

There are many means and methods of depopulation that are being employed today, the 3 primary of which include; unsustainable/exploitative international development, which leads to massive hunger, starvation and famine worldwide (at least 40 million deaths annually), the fomentation of war, hatred and military procurements throughout the nations leading to millions of deaths worldwide, and finially, the creation and spread of infectious diseases leading to global pandemic, plague and pestilence on an unprecedented scale.
Middle East was put on fire with the Arab Spring, in the hope it would escalate into full blown war. Eboli and other infectious diseases were brought to the US, under the Obama admin, why stop now, even with the 1/2 white fagot out of office, and Nanny Pelosi and UpChuck Schmoozer leading for no border security.

Gotta love these guys>>>>>

The international campaign to eliminate the "useless eaters" (according to the Club of Rome) on behalf of the planet's priviledged ruling elite, is surely to take a more voracious toll as global population levels continue to rise.

To implement their "final solution" to depopulate 4-5 billion people from the Earth, the world's elite will undoubtedly harness the newly emerging biotech and nanotechnology industries to create a super 'bioweapon' virus creating a global 'kill-off' pandemic through which only they will have the cure.

and hey, get on your tin hat to check out their #16 supporting ref links.....

~S~

Obama also allowed somebody to steal the information of 25 million former and current federal employees. Could it be because they used them to give millions of illegals a social security number so they could vote in the last couple of elections.
This is probably how Hillary won the popular vote 3 weeks after the election was called.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back