State legislators: Deny citizenship to illegal immigrants children

[Well, I read somewhere once that in the history of the Constitution, amendments have been attempted over 9000 times and we only have the 27 with the first 10 in one lump.

But not one written in Spanish. Anyone who can't speak ENGLISH should be considered not welcome.

chant that in your project and let us know how it goes.

Or try that on the beaner that cuts your lawn, lazy ass!

You can't blame us Mexicans for comming here, my children will have citizenship, if I was to stay in Mexico and hold a job, my Mexican boss will require me to let him have sex with my 8 yearold dauter JUST to keep my shitty Mexican job, if I refuse to allow him to sexually abuse my children I will then lose my Mexican job.
Here in the USA WE ARE PROTECTED from this abuse, mainly by American rights to freedom of speech and the right to bear arms, that leads to the creations of other JUST LAWS that protect the people of the USA from abuse.

Why don't poor Mexican grow some balls, rise up, and take over Mexico then turn it into a nation that welcomes immigrants just like you want from the US.

STOP BEING HYPOCRITES!

Gee, can we make it retroactive and get rid of anchor baby Michelle Malkin? :rolleyes:

Ah, these Conservatives, they so love the Constitution of the United States of America, provided that they can change it on a moments notice.

The process is there for amending the Constitution. If you can convince enough people, it can be amended, as the existing number of amendments demonstrate. If you cannot convince enough people to do it legally, don't start that damned nonsense of doing it illegally.

Forum List

Back