State Dinner Glorious in Spite of GOP Refusal to Attend

Obama seeks to reassure Singh on U.S.-India ties | Reuters

Boner claimed he wasn't invited, but he was, and declined ... same for McConnell.

They were not invited and Oprah did not get an invitation, Obama is probably in a tiff over her interview with Governor Palin. Oprah's best freind was invited and went. The only republican invited was Bobby Jindal and that's because he is Indian.

Reid was invited and for some reason did not attend. 40 people worked on Michelle's dress. I wonder how much that gown cost, most likely into the thousands.

Well, one thing for sure, in the Obama household there is no recession, no economic problems, everything is just okaydokay. Spend like crazy.LOLOLOL

Last edited:
I believe Rhett Butler said it best, when he uttered the immortal words "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Like everything else this admin. does,, close the door on the Republicans,. no bitching now when what goes around comes around. I wouldn't want to sit next to Bill Ayers anyway.or bullfrog
Closer ties with India means more outsourcing of US jobs.

yes I know, he has no intention of creating American jobs. all he intends to create are illusions of jobs in imaginary places.
It appears to me that barry is sucking up to India with a view of hitting them up for loans when China turns him down.

Forum List

Back