State Dept. says it never linked deadly consulate attack to video

Maybe everyone is too stunned to respond. This is a lie of truly magnificent proportions.

OBAMA'S TOAST!
I don't know how they're going to get themselves out of this one....but i'm sure it'll be very creative!

• Banned
I posted this last night when the story broke. And what is also dumb is the way it broke.

Last night the State Dept called a press conference and included EVERY news outlet at the pressor EXCEPT FOX

This shit is just mind boggling.

I was watching at that time too (yes, on Fox) and when they said they were the only ones not invited i was like WTF??? I'm sure they were thinking the same thing too!

The State Department dropped the ball big time on this.

Where in the ME should a warning not be heeded??

Heads should roll but don't hold your breath.

What do you mean FOX wasn't invited?? I thought freedom of the press meant all the press.

The way democrats intend to paint this is that obama had good intentions but Republicans cut the funding for embassy security so it's the republican's fault.

How about we cut the funding for PBS and give the money to the embassies instead?

Normally omitting Fox wouldn't be an issue with this administration, but this is truly perplexing. It's like the State Dept. is in open rebellion against its leader Hillary and the president and his administration. They're going against the "the video caused it" line that Barry and Hillary and lots of others have been lying about. Someone there is pissed and wants the real story out there, so nixing Fox this time just doesn't make any sense.

Anyway, the fallout from the rebellion should be interesting.

No liberals have responded yet? They must be waiting for their marching orders from the echo chamber. I don't think they have the wording for the damage control prepared as of yet. :eusa_whistle:

No liberals have responded yet? They must be waiting for their marching orders from the echo chamber. I don't think they have the wording for the damage control prepared as of yet. :eusa_whistle:

Yeah, it's gotta suck to be a liberal the more this story changes and evolves in contrast to the slop Barry and his stooges had been trying to convince the world of since trouble first broke.

New Topics

Forum List

Back