State Dept. Hunts Persecutors of Christians

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
Oh, no, I'm sorry.

Actually, it's for Jews.

Office To Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism

But the rest of us will pay for this shit.

The Office of the Special Envoy To Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism (SEAS) advocates U.S. policy on anti-Semitism both in the U.S. and internationally. Anti-Semitism is discrimination against or hatred toward Jews [see full definition]. SEAS develops and implements policies and projects to support efforts to combat anti-Semitism.

SEAS was established by the Global Anti-Semitism Review Act of 2004, and is a part of the Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor (DRL). DRL produces the State Department's annual reports on Human Rights Practices and International Religious Freedom, and SEAS provides input on anti-Semitism for these reports.

Led by the Special Envoy to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism, Gregg Rickman, DRL/SEAS welcomes information on anti-Semitic incidents, including personal and property attacks; government policies, including judicial/prosecutorial decisions and educational programs on the issue; and press and mass media reports.

Damn. I guess y'all are going to have to report me for my posts to the feddies. Well, just make sure you tell 'em I tried to call it as I saw it.

Last edited:
Anguille, the contact information for the State Department should be pretty easy to find. Now, do your duty as a good American.

Forum List

Back