State Dept Holds Conference Call on Benghazi Terror Attack – Excludes FOX News

Misty

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2009
"The Obama State Department held a conference call with reporters tonight on the Benghazi terror attack. They did not invite FOX News on the call. Bret Baier told viewers on Special Report that FOX is usually included on such calls.
During the call, the Obama State Department said there was no protest at the consulate on 9-11 and that terrorists attacked the compound after 8:30 PM. This contradicts directly what the administration was saying after the deadly 9-11 attacks."

"So some top officials at the State Department, folks, are unwilling to fall on their swords and take the blame for the lies about the Benghazi attack.* The Administration Press, the AP, is reporting that State Department officials have briefed reporters about what really happened at the US consulate there, and they say they never linked the attack to anti-Muslim video.* By the way, the State Department had a conference call yesterday and they neglected to invite Fox News.*

Imagine that.*

It was an oversight, an oversight.* Jay Carney, the White House spokeskid, has not faced the press in over a week and a half.* There hasn't been a White House press briefing.* I'll tell you, I'm getting the sense that the wheels are falling off.* There's something else that's happening.* You know, Jack Welch came out among many and said that the unemployment number last week had to be wrong. There was something wrong with it. It had to be irregular.* It wasn't right.*"

Obama's Libya Lies: Worse Than Watergate - The Rush Limbaugh Show

So the white house and the media, excluding fox, are now in collusion over how to spin their way out of their Libyan lie.

Obama, Hillary, not only lied and blamed the attack on the video but they left the ambassador there with no protection.

And obama is trying to get Hillary to take the fall but she is not ready to go down without a fight.

This is beyond the pale.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
What's the difference what nonsense the Obama Administration spews?

We all know they are liars.

Then Hillary and Obama apologize:

"OBAMA: I don't care how offensive this video was, it was terribly offensive and we should shun it.

HILLARY: This video is disgusting and reprehensible. It appears to have a deeply cynical purpose, to denigrate a great religion and to provoke rage.

CARNEY: Let's be clear. These protests were in reaction to a video that had spread to the region.

OBAMA: You had a video that was released by somebody who lives here, sort of a shadowy character, an extremely offensive video.

CARNEY: The unrest we've seen has been in reaction to a video.

OBAMA: A crude and disgusting video sparked outrage throughout the Muslim world.

RICE: It was a spontaneous, not a premeditated response, a direct result of a heinous and offensive video.

OBAMA: I know there are some who ask, "Why don't we just ban such a video?" The answer is enshrined in our laws. Our Constitution protects the right to practice free speech."

It shows their ignorance on foreign policy.

They left the ambassador basically unguarded, lied about the attack, then apologized to muslims.

FOX was getting an exclusive from Kunis. Their viewers have room temperature IQs, foreign affairs would require three syllable words, not a "FOX TOPS" specialty.

FOX was getting an exclusive from Kunis. Their viewers have room temperature IQs, foreign affairs would require three syllable words, not a "FOX TOPS" specialty.

whats wrong with Kunis? care to go on record?

Excluding FOX News just makes it look even more like they don't want to be held accountable. Honest people on the left would not approve of how this is being handled...I know that because the election could hinge on it that many will either attempt to defend it or remain silent, but deep down they don't fucking like it either. If you truly believe that Romney is such a liar, check out your own glass house and hang your head in shame because this goes beyond the typical political games.

It shows their ignorance on foreign policy.

They left the ambassador basically unguarded, lied about the attack, then apologized to muslims.

I know when I talk to you I am talking to a real human being. I know you are real.

I appreciate that.

Now let us discuss the Ambassador's death. First up. Hillary should resign. Well let me put it nicely.

The douche bag should be fired.

But this is the realm of Obama. No one will be fired.

They live to see good people die.

After all 1600 is populated from pigs from chicago.

Then Hillary and Obama apologize:

"OBAMA: I don't care how offensive this video was, it was terribly offensive and we should shun it.

HILLARY: This video is disgusting and reprehensible. It appears to have a deeply cynical purpose, to denigrate a great religion and to provoke rage.

CARNEY: Let's be clear. These protests were in reaction to a video that had spread to the region.

OBAMA: You had a video that was released by somebody who lives here, sort of a shadowy character, an extremely offensive video.

CARNEY: The unrest we've seen has been in reaction to a video.

OBAMA: A crude and disgusting video sparked outrage throughout the Muslim world.

RICE: It was a spontaneous, not a premeditated response, a direct result of a heinous and offensive video.

OBAMA: I know there are some who ask, "Why don't we just ban such a video?" The answer is enshrined in our laws. Our Constitution protects the right to practice free speech."

Unbeleivable douche bag don't you think?

But this is the same woman who went "Who's Monica"

You think the first debate was bad? Just watch Romney brutalize Obama during the foreign affairs debate. It's gonna be a _________ bath.

This is the crucial lie right here; "OBAMA: A crude and disgusting video sparked outrage throughout the Muslim world."

He knew when he said this, he was lying.

This is the crucial lie right here; "OBAMA: A crude and disgusting video sparked outrage throughout the Muslim world."

He was not; your stupid "avatar" photo shows you most likely look like Rick "the VULTURE" Scott on one of his usual stomach turning days.

Obama said what was true, your room temperature IQ cannot comprehend FACTS.

You think the first debate was bad? Just watch Romney brutalize Obama during the foreign affairs debate. It's gonna be a _________ bath.

After that Romney speach on foreign policy I literally got a tingle up my leg. :D

But seriously, he is brilliant in his knowledge of not only foreign policy but america's place in the world.

America is not a place to be brought down or apologized for, it is a country that leads the world and helps the world be a better place.

Not that hate America crap Obama's been spewing for his entire life.

He was not; your stupid "avatar" photo shows you most likely look like Rick "the VULTURE" Scott on one of his usual stomach turning days.

Obama said what was true, your room temperature IQ cannot comprehend FACTS.

Your below zero IQ makes you an Obama zombie.

I'm adorable inside and out and extremely intelligent. Your words don't hurt me they only prove you have the same debating skills as Obama.

Forum List

Back