State Dept. carries out layoffs under Rex Tillerson

Doc1

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2017
The Conspiratorium.
"
While
Rex Tillerson is on his first overseas trip as Secretary of State, his aides laid off staff at the State Department on Thursday.

Much of seventh-floor staff, who work for the Deputy Secretary of State for Management and Resources and the Counselor offices, were told today that their services were no longer needed.

These staffers in particular are often the conduit between the secretary’s office to the country bureaus, where the regional expertise is centered. Inside the State Department, some officials fear that this is a politically-minded purge that cuts out much-needed expertise from the policy-making, rather than simply reorganizing the bureaucracy.

There are clear signals being sent that many key foreign policy portfolios will be controlled directly by the White House, rather than through the professional diplomats.

Not a single State Department official was included in the
White House meetings with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu this week.

It just takes a little time.

Heard this on the way back from lunch. Awesome news!!

"
While
Rex Tillerson is on his first overseas trip as Secretary of State, his aides laid off staff at the State Department on Thursday.

Much of seventh-floor staff, who work for the Deputy Secretary of State for Management and Resources and the Counselor offices, were told today that their services were no longer needed.

These staffers in particular are often the conduit between the secretary’s office to the country bureaus, where the regional expertise is centered. Inside the State Department, some officials fear that this is a politically-minded purge that cuts out much-needed expertise from the policy-making, rather than simply reorganizing the bureaucracy.

There are clear signals being sent that many key foreign policy portfolios will be controlled directly by the White House, rather than through the professional diplomats.

Under Obama both the State Department and much of the intel services were used to support Obama's political agenda and that means a thorough cleaning of both is necessary before they can be considered reliable and useful again.

"

Management of some portfolios may be outsourced to Exxon-Mobil and Goldman Sachs

"
While

Yo, :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

"GTP"
USA-USA-USA
bugsflagdp.gif

"
While

Under Obama both the State Department and much of the intel services were used to support Obama's political agenda and that means a thorough cleaning of both is necessary before they can be considered reliable and useful again.

Can we keep the mass surveillance state he ramped up to keep an eye on citizens?

Foggy Bottom is the first part of the swamp dewatered.....excellent.....
Goldman Sachs and Wall Street swamp rats multiplied, same as it ever was, same as it would have been with whoever got elected.

Goldman Sachs and Wall Street swamp rats multiplied, same as it ever was, same as it would have been with whoever got elected.
If I have an enemy I want to destroy, I ask my friends at that enemy to help me....it's business101....nice that Trump is a businessman, no?
Apparently it makes no difference who you elect then, with your logic they must all have the same enemies.

If I have an enemy I want to destroy, I ask my friends at that enemy to help me....it's business101....nice that Trump is a businessman, no?
Apparently it makes no difference who you elect then, with your logic they must all have the same enemies.
You are not a businessman I see....

You mean I do not worship "businessmen", correct.

You mean I do not worship "businessmen", correct.
Thank you for the confirmation...

"
While

We could literally cut the headcount of the Fed in half and not even notice a difference in results.

So many people getting paid to do nothing.

Forum List

Back